Communiqué from the Office of Nuclear Polariferation

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No nuclear strike could provide ample restitution for such a heinous crime.

This is the truth, trust me, I know heinous.

Seriously though, you guys are the best. Favorites of mine at the previous stop and such grows even more seeing you show such kinship with us in STA.

Onward brothers, may you continue to amaze the world with your abilities.

Awesome policy. I bet MK wishes they could implement the same.

I wouldn't wish to steal the spotlight from the Mushroom Kingdom. They were, of course, implementing a similar policy long before we were even considering it.

Edited by Penguin

The new policy looks great. What's the point in all them toys if you can't use them, wisely that is. Woe to he who attacks Polar or their friends.

The 1971 Pink Floyd album?

OOC:One of my top three Floyd Albums, and probably the one that gets the most play in my house. So good.

II. The New Polar Order asserts its intent to initiate first strike nuclear attacks against any alliance that declares war directly on the Siberian Tiger Alliance or the New Polar Order.

Whoever came up with this (mainly the alliances involved) is a bloody LEGEND :D Love it, love it, love it. If you're gonna first-strike in defence of yourself, why not bring your best friend(s) under the same code?

It doesn't surprise me that MK was doing this already, because they rock like that (we all saw that in the last global war), but still, I love this. And I would encourage more alliances to do this if they have a first-strike policy. If TOOL had a first-strike policy... who knows who we would put in there? ;)

o/ Polaris

VI. MK will cancel its nuclear first strike policy permanently and publicly condemn the use of first strikes. MK recognizes that the use of nuclear weapons as a first strike, or the violation of any other term in this agreement, will provide the NPO with a valid casus belli to enforce the agreed terms.

Just to remind everyone mentioning MK. -_-

But anyway,

o/ The Nuclear Order

It doesn't surprise me that MK was doing this already, because they rock like that (we all saw that in the last global war), but still, I love this. And I would encourage more alliances to do this if they have a first-strike policy. If TOOL had a first-strike policy... who knows who we would put in there? ;)

This is a very astute statement, and I agree with it, but people still look at nukes as something more than a giant CM with a bite.