Communiqué from the Office of Nuclear Polariferation

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say the use of nukes is only a good thing. Helps prevent the massive inflation of infrastructure and technology has that lead to global stagnation. I look forward to the day when we all blow each other up. It will be good.

Edit: And it appears that this is in direct contradiction to Shan's quote of mine. I am such a hypocrite.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I hate to say the use of nukes is only a good thing. Helps prevent the massive inflation of infrastructure and technology has that lead to global stagnation. I look forward to the day when we all blow each other up. It will be good.

Edit: And it appears that this is in direct contradiction to Shan's quote of mine. I am such a hypocrite.

It's okay, I forgive you.

by one side nukes are just big cruise missiles so why not to use them?

but by the other side they make the wars so less fun <_< and this is bad -_-

I think if the war is +-equal go fight a conventional one but if you are being curbstomped use them so people understand the need of this game to have more equal sided wars :P

by one side nukes are just big cruise missiles so why not to use them?

but by the other side they make the wars so less fun <_< and this is bad -_-

I don't know about you but I'll be having a blast. ;)

Edited by Penguin

Whoever came up with "Nuclear Polariferation" is getting a meddle from me. It's great.

Anyway congratulations. May the plutonium's alpha decay keep you warm in the arctic frost.

Haha - is that a veiled pun? :P

Edited by James I

Good policy as long as you have a good Emperor (that you currently have).

Removing the ban you had on nuclear first strikes was sad but necessary.

[Edit:Freudian slip!]

Edited by jerdge

This is definetly a policy that I can get behind.

However, I think MK stated it best in one of their nation's bios some time ago (during the War of the Coalition, I think it might have been Jeoh), with something to the effect of:

Fun fact, MK does not condone nuclear first strikes. However, any ground, air, naval or cruise missile attacks will be met with full nuclear retaliation.

In any case,

o/ Polaris

FIRE ZE MISSILES! (When it's time to go to war, of course)

Edited by Arrnea

Interesting. I don't think any other alliance has ever expressed an intention to go nuclear in defence of another alliance before. Your first-strike-in-defence policy was expected after seeing the damage done to attackers in the last war compared with other wars in 2008, and is to be welcomed as long as you don't aim them at us this time <_<.

Interesting. I don't think any other alliance has ever expressed an intention to go nuclear in defence of another alliance before. Your first-strike-in-defence policy was expected after seeing the damage done to attackers in the last war compared with other wars in 2008, and is to be welcomed as long as you don't aim them at us this time <_<.

Don't attack us or STA then :D