My Resignation

ALdbeign

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before one might have said the GGA is a rabid dog that needs to be put down before it bites an innocent child, now it's just a senile toothless mutt that needs to be put down to spare it from it's own insane delusions.

I thought the hilarity had topped out a few days ago, it appears I made the mistake of underestimating this forum.

Sadly, ALdbeign has caused more problems from the GGA Government then anyone else who was actually a member. He has always sought to push his own agenda. A large portion of his time was spent trying to bribe Bilrow to come back to the GGA which is the last thing that they need. He was willing to push that issue no matter the cost. Now he goes off and applies to Pacifica...figures...the stooge is going home. You must be really really pleased with yourself ALdbeign. Congratulations on you going out with epic fail.

I go off on sabbatical for almost a whole year and it seems that Planet Bob has either fallen into a crippling shortage of Adderall or everyone has begun consuming their own weight in "magic" mushrooms. Either way... wow. Just... wow. I love you Bob, and I'm glad to be back.

** Edit: My spelling sucks.

Edited by Max Rockatansky

Well this is certainly one of the most bizarre things I've ever read in my time here.

It leads one to wonder if we are witnessing a case of mass hysteria or something more insidious. Either way it's been thoroughly entertaining. I look forward to the next instalment.

This is true, of course the chef logs in the now locked thread kinda forced my hand.

I wold have preferred a simple reply, but, since I came up, I had to say something;)

having said what i needed to say.

/request lock please.

GGAs gain is NPOs loss. Once a traitor, always a traitor.

I just don't understand this whole situation anymore. It's gone from facepalm-worthy to strange to Twilight Zone.

It is fairly simple ALdbeign has quit the GAA and joined the NPO. Apparently days ago. But he decided a parody of the shaneprice incident replacing NPO with Vox was the way to convey this to the rest of us in the Cyberverse.

I'm a huge fan of a good parody but I think with the current GGA situation it probably wasn't the greatest time to be bringing more attention to GGA internal matters. :P