My Resignation

ALdbeign

What the hell?

If this is a joke it's not a very good one, because it is all too believable that a senior GGA member would be this delusional. Incidentally if Degen is a Vox agent, why was he spying on them? Interesting that no further GGA comment appeared after the "Spying gets you kicked from the alliance" and then proof of a triumvir spying.

Re ALdbeign – really showing your true colours by using your Elder position to kick the one good Triumvir and then abandoning ship when the fallout arrived, to the puppeteer no less. On the other hand, one down 330 to go.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess on the reason for this announcement is that GGA is no longer useful and it has been decided by those who have "won the game" that it needs to go away. But instead of launching yet another unpopular war they've decided to destroy it by simply abandoning it and subjecting it to fatal amounts of ridicule.

Each and every leader working to destroy GGA, like ALdbeign and ironchef , should be deeply ashamed. You won't be I know, but you should be.

This is very likely to be true.

Thanks for the great post.

I don't care anymore what happens to the GGA. They're just irrelevant and only here to make me laugh out loud.

I wish every nation flying the GGA flag much luck. You deserve better than this.

Another interesting thing to note, is Ald went to NPO and then posts this. NPO is a GGA ally, why are they allowing him to trash GGA publicly like this?

Also a good point.

Hey BnT, reading this? ;)

Edited by Tromp

Can we expect a GGA disbandment topic next?

I'm guessing at least 3 disbandment topics from 3 different exiled government members, each with different reasons and none of them official. Then some ambiguous GGA official will come out and be like "OH crap sorry guys we can't disband because disbanding would be against what NPO wants us to do." :awesome:

All I can say this is what happens when you rattle your sword at the Gramlins and Citadel... I warn other not to try, it makes you rot from the inside...

This is an interesting statement to say the least, I must have missed something, I assume GGA got lippy with The Gremlins?

On the other hand, one down 330 to go.

lolwut?

All I can say this is what happens when you rattle your sword at the Gramlins and Citadel... I warn other not to try, it makes you rot from the inside...

lolwut?

This is an interesting statement to say the least, I must have missed something, I assume GGA got lippy with The Gremlins?

Freelancer...I am as curious as you are.

Edited by shahenshah

You guys need to read your history books ;). Between the Viridicide and the signing of the UJA, GGA were rattling their sword at us quite often. As far as I'm aware that hasn't been the case for some time though ... Maine was just making a funny, I think.

Alright. Let's summarize this! NPO controls GGA. But, Vox controls GGA. Meaning, Vox controls NPO!

I am a genius! Yes yes, I am brilliant. I figured it all out! Vox created NPO as a puppet! This is so true....wait..

Lolwut?

[23:14] <Jonathan_Brookbank> NpO is ran by the NPO controlled government.

So now Vox even controls NpO....damn. :gag:

Can we expect a GGA disbandment topic next?

Although I'm sure this would please certain individuals, don't hold your breath. Obviously to say this has been a rough period of time for us would be an understatement but we've been around for a long time and we'll be around for a lot longer. If we need to build everything back up piece by piece, GGA members will do so.

Also, very classy exit Aldbeign. :blink:

Ah, a GGA member I served with in the Prodigal Chieftain administration. Must hurt to have such a longtime member leave amidst this disaster for the GGA. Oh well. You always were on the wrong side Ald. I guess that will never change.

I left shortly before P_C was couped. Had a different identity back then. PC's GGA > Bilrow's GGA.

Not the same GGA.

Alright. Let's summarize this! NPO controls GGA. But, Vox controls GGA. Meaning, Vox controls NPO!

I am a genius! Yes yes, I am brilliant. I figured it all out! Vox created NPO as a puppet! This is so true....wait..

Lolwut?

No no no no, NPO controls vox! Vox is simply a propaganda tool for NPO, and a puppet used to control GGA! Or something like that.