My Resignation

ALdbeign

As I recall the last GGA gov that joined them, they made him an imperial officer in less than 2 months. Infer what you will about either alliance.

There are no ex-GGA members, government or non-government, that are Imperial Officers in the New Pacific Order.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no ex-GGA members, government or non-government, that are Imperial Officers in the New Pacific Order.

So what, you're saying you gave them GGA on a silver platter and they still didn't even make you an IO?

NPO must really think poorly of GGA.

You guys need to read your history books ;). Between the Viridicide and the signing of the UJA, GGA were rattling their sword at us quite often. As far as I'm aware that hasn't been the case for some time though ... Maine was just making a funny, I think.

Yes, the case is you guys rattling your swords now.

Yes, the case is you guys rattling your swords now.

? Sorry you feel this way, but no swords are rattling mate. We grämlins have pickles, no swords. ;)

Yea, sorry we were formerly oppressed by an alliance which had no right to do so merely because VE had a senate rogue - instead of punishing the alliance they punished the sphere entirely and also destroyed an alliance, thankfully reforming, merely because they waved their allies around like candy. GGA couldn't have oppressed the green team, quite frankly, Grämlins never listened nor acknowledged their 'oppressive doctrine' and they did nothing. Nothing. If you are going to enforce something, enforce it correctly.

Furthermore, they didn't 'sign out of the goodness of their hearts'. They signed because we were joining Continuum and they couldn't do anything pertaining to oppression. Honestly, I will NEVER let the grudge go. This wasn't a single event, this was a problem which spanned for MONTHS, MONTHS of hardship and headaches. I like Bilrow (except the constant reportings), but I hated what he did.

After ALL of this, after EVERYTHING DONE and after ALL these threats my alliance faced..I still feel a little bad for GGA. But sorry mate, this is karma.

I don't wish to sound like a dick, but it will take more time. I hope they survive, I do, but this was coming.

Edited by Ejayrazz

How could we possibly resist mocking GGA? They're providing us with an excellent source of entertainment not seen since the days of Walford.

You realize this was a joke thread right? Just curious, simple yes or no will suffice.

Now, whats the fun in that? Oh wait, there is none. While they try to fix the problem we will happily continue to mock them as much as possible. And I'm sure this topic will die eventually, unless another GGA member comes in here besides SilverHawk, and decides to post something really stupid.

I r L0vin J00!

If this was happening to any alliance outside of 1V or Continuum, I don't think you would care that much and you certainly don't seem to care about the LOLVOX comments that were all over these forums for quite a while. The fact of the matter, is that they aren't fixing the problem. The forums was a start, yes, but that's just a start. For instance, since I pointed out their spying issue, they've yet to apologize for saying they don't spy and have yet to change their charter to allow them to spy or anything like that.

The fact of the matter, is they tell us to stop laughing, but haven't stopped giving us stuff to laugh at. They've known about their WRC issue for quite a while now. Has anyone bought one since they found out? 1 person. 1 person out of the how many people do they have in their alliance now? Not even their active government members who read these forums and see the jokes regularly have done anything about it yet. If that doesn't show something about GGA, I don't know what does.

It is annoying myself as well, and I dislike GGA too.

They are fixing the problems, or at least trying. They are getting new forums, and their nuke count has been increasing. That 1 person who bought it, makes the difference. I sure don't see vox populi with any Weapons Research Complexes. :rollseyes:

It is annoying myself as well, and I dislike GGA too.

They are fixing the problems, or at least trying. They are getting new forums, and their nuke count has been increasing. That 1 person who bought it, makes the difference. I sure don't see vox populi with any Weapons Research Complexes. :rollseyes:

You don't see any of us being allowed to grow to the point where we could buy one either. :dismissiveemoticon:

If GGA were put in the position we are in they'd have ceased to exist months ago.

You don't see any of us being allowed to grow to the point where we could buy one either. :dismissiveemoticon:

If GGA were put in the position we are in they'd have ceased to exist months ago.

That bit was kind of a joke.

You can't really compare the two either. Your members came to you while you were already under fire, and already knew that they would probably get ZId if not PZId.

My point remains though. It gets annoying having everyone laugh at people's internal problems. Even when they deserve it.

That bit was kind of a joke.

You can't really compare the two either. Your members came to you while you were already under fire, and already knew that they would probably get ZId if not PZId.

My point remains though. It gets annoying having everyone laugh at people's internal problems. Even when they deserve it.

Then former Tris and Elder Statesmen shouldn't post thing to the outside.

Then former Tris and Elder Statesmen shouldn't post thing to the outside.

That is my point. It is an internal problem. It could easily happen to any other alliance. They are getting new boards. Hopefully Bilrow and his cronies won't have access to those.

If GGA want to do something to change their image how about someone getting on the OWF and answering some of those hard questions posed in that thread before it got closed, y'all were suspiciously absent there after they got posed.

Answer about the duplictious nature of the actions of GGA (ie. spying) and the fact that they are supposedly against spying, vociferously so. A statement from Ironchef on her actions in that thread might also help.

Allies aren't going to help either, it is absolutely the case that the general public thinks other AA's just waltz into your private channels and areas and start calling the shots. This is certainly not a case of private channels for the win, show some cajones and get a public statement out.

Similarly to the other thread it appears GGA has chosen not to make any responses not just to this previous question by myself (above) but to any other poster.

They might think its just an internal problem and so might others, but when such rank and blatent hypocricy is displayed for all to see then it becomes something they must address publicly if they hope to have a shred of credibility in CN.

Actually scrap that they might as well not bother...

? Sorry you feel this way, but no swords are rattling mate. We grämlins have pickles, no swords. ;)

Yea, sorry we were formerly oppressed by an alliance which had no right to do so merely because VE had a senate rogue - instead of punishing the alliance they punished the sphere entirely and also destroyed an alliance, thankfully reforming, merely because they waved their allies around like candy. GGA couldn't have oppressed the green team, quite frankly, Grämlins never listened nor acknowledged their 'oppressive doctrine' and they did nothing. Nothing. If you are going to enforce something, enforce it correctly.

Furthermore, they didn't 'sign out of the goodness of their hearts'. They signed because we were joining Continuum and they couldn't do anything pertaining to oppression. Honestly, I will NEVER let the grudge go. This wasn't a single event, this was a problem which spanned for MONTHS, MONTHS of hardship and headaches. I like Bilrow (except the constant reportings), but I hated what he did.

After ALL of this, after EVERYTHING DONE and after ALL these threats my alliance faced..I still feel a little bad for GGA. But sorry mate, this is karma.

I don't wish to sound like a dick, but it will take more time. I hope they survive, I do, but this was coming.

I felt like I should quote this post, because I felt like you put a lot of effort into it.

So I did.

GGA, again I ask, what are you doing? :(