My Resignation

ALdbeign

OOC -- I was just told that my comment can be taken out of context and warned there of! Whatever - that being said -- any comments or questions - feel free to send -- and unlike vox - they will stay between us!

IC - Scum is slimey .... Doitzel Ninteredek Megaros - meow?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing my Vox brother :P I will go bake something now

Cake. I want it Green, Yellow, Black and Red, and I want it to say "All Hail Nintenderek, the best Deputy MoIA of GGA ever,"

Oh yeah, and it should be layered. Get all the other GGAers to help if you must. If I don't get it by morning, I'll have to tell the Vox Dei, and you know how he got the last time GGA didn't follow orders properly :P

Also, if this thread gets to 80 pages, I will make another thread about GGA :P

My guess on the reason for this announcement is that GGA is no longer useful and it has been decided by those who have "won the game" that it needs to go away. But instead of launching yet another unpopular war they've decided to destroy it by simply abandoning it and subjecting it to fatal amounts of ridicule.

Each and every leader working to destroy GGA, like ALdbeign and ironchef , should be deeply ashamed. You won't be I know, but you should be.

You know what, never mind. I get it now. This is a joke thread. Ald is trying to parody the VE/shaneprice thread, hence attempting to insult another one of Pacifica's allies. God, if this is how you people treat each other when you are friends, remind me never to get on your bad side.....oh wait...I was already there.

Edited by AirMe

I am honestly at a loss of the proper words at the moment.

Regarding ald's OP, that's clearly a joke thread and should be locked.

Regarding ironchef's sig though, honestly are you proud of that? Have you no honor or respect for your own member nations? Do you not realize a new path is needed in order to reinvigorate the people whom have sworn their loyalty to you? At this point it's clear that No GGA leader cares for its members and even if one does, the collective whole won't allow any changes to make it better. Its allies just sit back now enjoying the dependency that GGA has on them for protection so there is no benefit for them to actually help them out, whether in public or in private as a whole alliance rather than dictating its foreign policy.

GGA members, my sympathies go out to you and I truly hope you all realize what is happening.