Decree of the Sith

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we not compare NSO to Vox?

We both gained a lot of NS in a few days. We get it. Vox, meanwhile, is down a lot more (no offense) and we're continuing to rise. While I don't mean to slight Vox, I definitely hope we don't go the way they do.

Onwards.

It's going to happen. Corinian's response to De Profundis served as confirmation in the minds of alot of people that they needed to act, and so they joined Vox Populi. Similarly, members of NPO and several prominent former members have celebrated this alliance, and so people are going to make comparisons.

Do you think this would be a three million announcement if NPO nations could join if they wished to?

No. It'd be a sanction announcement. :awesome: /sarcasm

It's going to happen. Corinian's response to De Profundis served as confirmation in the minds of alot of people that they needed to act, and so they joined Vox Populi. Similarly, members of NPO and several prominent former members have celebrated this alliance, and so people are going to make comparisons.

Yeah, but you're forgetting the "Ivan Moldavi" part. We're not controversial for the same reasons. I understand there will be comparisons but they are flawed at best.

Sargun, you're smart enough to know this. Ivan may not be the same person as the Eleven Founders, but the combined fame of the Eleven was, if not equal to, then at least close to that of Ivan's, especially considering the time frame.

The real reason the comparison is flawed is that the two alliances have very different goals, and are achieving them in very different ways.

Edited by New Frontier

I'm genuinely surprised that no one yet has posited a rumor wherein the New Pacific Order uses GATO to compete with the NSO. I've been expecting to have someone excitedly query me about it for days now (please don't).

I'm genuinely surprised that no one yet has posited a rumor wherein the New Pacific Order uses GATO to compete with the NSO. I've been expecting to have someone excitedly query me about it for days now (please don't).

I would like to know how this would even happen, I have seen great people, such as Heft leave IRON to join NSO, im sorry but within a few weeks, GATO will no longer be the head allaince in Brown, NSO already has the same NS as GATO, the next allaince on brown would be, OTF, i guess and NSO has already over taken them.

Brown was probably amongst the most fragmented of the colors without one clear dominating alliance..I think NSO has the capability to provide leadership and unity to the color, however there is still sometime before NSO reaches that sort of solid capacity.

Edited by shahenshah

See, now you're just asking for it. You want it, don't you? ;)

Edited by Sal Paradise

I would like to know how this would even happen, I have seen great people, such as Heft leave IRON to join NSO, im sorry but within a few weeks, GATO will no longer be the head allaince in Brown, NSO already has the same NS as GATO, the next allaince on brown would be, OTF, i guess and NSO has already over taken them.

Eh, it wouldn't be a suprise.

We've been bouncing ahead and behind in terms of NS since last night.

Really stupid rumours are frequently spread widely.