Decree of the Sith

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know how this would even happen, I have seen great people, such as Heft leave IRON to join NSO, im sorry but within a few weeks, GATO will no longer be the head allaince in Brown, NSO already has the same NS as GATO, the next allaince on brown would be, OTF, i guess and NSO has already over taken them.

GATO has not really been in a position to dominate Brown for a while, and this has been doubly true since the conclusion of the GATO-1V war and some would argue that it has not been the 'leader' of the sphere even before that. Besides i think GATO would be happy to not have to engage in political jabbing for a while longer. As long as NSO does not intend to harm GATO i am quite happy to see NSO grow and grow.

Brown was probably amongst the most fragmented of the colors without one clear dominating alliance..I think NSO has the capability to provide leadership and unity to the color, however there is still sometime before NSO reaches that sort of solid capacity.

We're not looking for leadership, Brown is in a good place right now, though we welcome the NSO with open arms.