Decree of the Sith

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we not compare NSO to Vox?

We both gained a lot of NS in a few days. We get it. Vox, meanwhile, is down a lot more (no offense) and we're continuing to rise. While I don't mean to slight Vox, I definitely hope we don't go the way they do.

Onwards.

How about we not compare NSO to Vox?

We both gained a lot of NS in a few days. We get it. Vox, meanwhile, is down a lot more (no offense) and we're continuing to rise. While I don't mean to slight Vox, I definitely hope we don't go the way they do.

Onwards.

Vox and NSO both intended to shake up the way the game was played. They both got many members (Vox did get more faster, no offence), and they both attracted the attention of the world.

You're going to get the comparisons both good and bad, simpy due to the various similarities.

I too hope you do not end up falling in the way Vox did.

Vox and NSO both intended to shake up the way the game was played. They both got many members (Vox did get more faster, no offence), and they both attracted the attention of the world.

You're going to get the comparisons both good and bad, simpy due to the various similarities.

We seek our own path, a goal which is substantially different from the Vox Populi goal of opposing the "Global Hegemony"

Our Dark Lords declaration of intent (located here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1317515 )

makes no mention of shaking up the way the game is played.

We the Sith seek to do our own thing, not change how others do theirs, it is for this reason we wish to not be compared with others.

One of the ways we plan to avoid that is by having good friends. I personally have been very happy about our developing friendship with The Galactic Republic, and I will continue to enjoy the conversations we have in #tgr.

The New Sith Order has my hearty congratulations. I am certain that Ivan needs no luck with the talents and capabilities he is gathering around, still I do wish the Sith good fortune to be built on the back of this rapid growth.

We seek a place at the table, not the table itself.

Then come say hi! :(

I'm pretty certain you may have heard about this before, but Carpe Diem host a public brown trading and tech dealing forum, as per the Amber Accords agreement, here: http://cd.arturion.net/forum/index.php While not a signatory, you can still come and chat and get to know us better, and get your nations into some trade circles, and tech deals. We've got some half-completed, and could do with some assistance filling them up ;)

And I must agree with my OTF buddy when I say congratulations on the milestone :)

EDIT: Added link.

Edited by Destructiox

Then come say hi! :(

I'm pretty certain you may have heard about this before, but Carpe Diem host a public brown trading and tech dealing forum, as per the Amber Accords agreement, here: http://cd.arturion.net/forum/index.php While not a signatory, you can still come and chat and get to know us better, and get your nations into some trade circles, and tech deals. We've got some half-completed, and could do with some assistance filling them up ;)

And I must agree with my OTF buddy when I say congratulations on the milestone :)

EDIT: Added link.

We certainly will be introducing ourselves to our various neighbors here shortly. So far, we are only a week old, and we have been very much focused internally, building the structures and foundations of the alliance. As things start to settle down and we get into a more regular flow of activity, we will be better able to meet with the rest of the Brown alliances and discuss our ideas and intentions.

Also, it's nice to see that we've already helped turn the Brown Senate into one of the more exciting and active races.

Vox did it in less than two days, if my memory serves me correct.

Congrats, NSO.

Not that it matters because our philosophies and ideologies differ in several ways but are you referring to the initial declaration of existance or the re-org? If the first that is great, if the second then such a revelation isn't really comparable.

Ivan and GATO in the same color sphere? Oh dear, this is interesting.

We are not a brown-team alliance nor do we plan to become an adverse force to any alliances there. The New Sith Order is about offering an alternative to treaty-building and poltical rebellion, not about causing trouble.

We are not a brown-team alliance nor do we plan to become an adverse force to any alliances there. The New Sith Order is about offering an alternative to treaty-building and poltical rebellion, not about causing trouble.

I must say that I am confused to this statement since Ivan himself stated in the DoE that NSO is a Brown team alliance and yet here you claim that you are not a Brown team alliance. Could there be some official clarification as to whether you are or you are not a Brown team alliance?

New Sith Order

A

team_Brown.gif Brown Sphere Alliance

For a lack of better words... wat? :huh:

Is NSO a brown alliance or not?