Decree of the Sith

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSO is a very interesting experiment. It's full of very successful leaders (OOC: players) some of which held a lot of power then eventually lost it, others who simply walked away from it (See: Heft).

My theory is that they achieved this power by playing the suck up tea-party politics that have been imposed by folks like Dilber upon us. A style that I would be shocked to see Ivan Moldavi follow. Perhaps I am wrong and these folks really did get their former power and titles on merit and NSO will succeed. If not then I can finally proclaim with total confidence that in CN the factor that determines success is how big an $@! kissing conflict-avoiding suck up to the hegemony elites you are.

I hope I am wrong and NSO prospers and perhaps shows us an alternate way of doing business here on Planet Bob.

I think I'm slightly more versatile and adaptable than you give me credit for.

I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labors Heft.

I'm hoping for strawberries, personally. The fruit of the Sith.

I think I'm slightly more versatile and adaptable than you give me credit for.

I hope so.

I'm not expecting you guys to be some grand crusaders or take anyone down. But I do think you have the unique opportunity of showing Planet Bob a new way of doing things. You have leaders in your ranks that when they speak people listen, chief among them is Ivan Moldavi but many more.

I joined not knowing what I was really getting into, but the journey thus far has been an intriguing and refreshing one. So many people deserve credit for bringing us to where we are and for where we're headed. Being in the forums and irc is like witnessing a colony of worker ants slaving to build an empire. It's awesome.