Decree of the Sith

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have stuttered on this part of the Astronomically Fast Growth Path. The Vox Precedent shows that proper 2 million NS announcements are made by an excited, non-member third party (a RoK member, traditionally).

But, congratulations nonetheless!

I almost took the reins for NSO. :P

You have stuttered on this part of the Astronomically Fast Growth Path. The Vox Precedent shows that proper 2 million NS announcements are made by an excited, non-member third party (a RoK member, traditionally).

But, congratulations nonetheless!

We did not feel that 1m or related milestones were good enough for a thread. heyman there did it for us and we felt that it would be pointless to do it ourselves, but at 2m Ivan was adamant for an announcement.

I believe that our growth being steady even with the controversy going on (plus the no-NPO nations) should merit this announcement. =]

We did not feel that 1m or related milestones were good enough for a thread. heyman there did it for us and we felt that it would be pointless to do it ourselves, but at 2m Ivan was adamant for an announcement.

I believe that our growth being steady even with the controversy going on (plus the no-NPO nations) should merit this announcement. =]

Do you think this would be a three million announcement if NPO nations could join if they wished to?

Definitely, you guys have joined a very exclusive club of alliances that explode at their start.

As always we are watching to see just how big an explosion it is.

Also, I very much enjoy the new hail I've seen a few of your members use. It took me a second to get it, but then it made me chuckle.

Thank you :awesome:

I made a post on the NSO forums laying out the new hailing standards and some people were :v:, some were :gag:, then I was like :jihad:, then they were )):, but after your comments they will be :wub: