Decree of the Sith

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not a brown-team alliance nor do we plan to become an adverse force to any alliances there. The New Sith Order is about offering an alternative to treaty-building and poltical rebellion, not about causing trouble.

Certainly GATO being the oldest alliance around and NSO's survival of the fittest mentality won't conflict, and Ivan wouldn't have thought carefully about the color to choose when picking which team to start his new brand of alliance on. Not to mention GATO holding two senate seats, and NSO will likely displace one of them.

I don't presume to know what goes on "behind closed doors", but from where I'm standing a potential conflict certainly isn't preposterous, as NSO becomes the de facto #1 alliance on Brown.

Edited by NuclearShawn

Vox and NSO both intended to shake up the way the game was played. They both got many members (Vox did get more faster, no offence), and they both attracted the attention of the world.

You're going to get the comparisons both good and bad, simpy due to the various similarities.

I too hope you do not end up falling in the way Vox did.

Vox is fighting its war quite well. There are a multitude of number crunching fools in this world. They have the power of information and they are using it effectively.

I extend my congratulations to NSO. I consider many of you brothers and comrades and can only wish you the best in what will be challenging times ahead.

We are not a brown-team alliance nor do we plan to become an adverse force to any alliances there. The New Sith Order is about offering an alternative to treaty-building and poltical rebellion, not about causing trouble.

We are a brown team alliance and we look forward to working with the existing alliances on brown and improving the quality of the trading sphere.

I would also like to request that discussions about Vox Populi be taken to a different thread. This is pretty clearly labeled as a thread about the New Sith Order, which has nothing to do with Vox Populi. Thank you.

Edited by RandomInterrupt

We are a brown team alliance and we look forward to working with the existing alliances on brown and improving the quality of the trading sphere.

I would also like to request that discussions about Vox Populi be taken to a different thread. This is pretty clearly labeled as a thread about the New Sith Order, which has nothing to do with Vox Populi. Thank you.

=O

When did you join NSO :awesome:

Certainly GATO being the oldest alliance around and NSO's survival of the fittest mentality won't conflict, and Ivan wouldn't have thought carefully about the color to choose when picking which team to start his new brand of alliance on. Not to mention GATO holding two senate seats, and NSO will likely displace one of them.

I don't presume to know what goes on "behind closed doors", but from where I'm standing a potential conflict certainly isn't preposterous, as NSO becomes the de facto #1 alliance on Brown.

To put it simply, we have assessed the state of the Brown Sphere and concluded that inciting conflict would harm us. We believe that for us to become strong and provide a meaningful independent path, we are going to have to do our best to strengthen the sphere as a whole, not simply our own alliance.

And to clarify: Yes, we are a brown team alliance; no, we do not require our nations to move to Brown.

To put it simply, we have assessed the state of the Brown Sphere and concluded that inciting conflict would harm us. We believe that for us to become strong and provide a meaningful independent path, we are going to have to do our best to strengthen the sphere as a whole, not simply our own alliance.

And to clarify: Yes, we are a brown team alliance; no, we do not require our nations to move to Brown.

Could we see in future Moldavi Doctrine Part 2 for Brown or this is out of possibility?

Could we see in future Moldavi Doctrine Part 2 for Brown or this is out of possibility?

We have no intention of forcing/keeping other alliances off of Brown. The situations of Brown '09 and Red '06 are markedly different, and it would be foolhardy of us to apply the approach from one to the other.

NSO is a very interesting experiment. It's full of very successful leaders (OOC: players) some of which held a lot of power then eventually lost it, others who simply walked away from it (See: Heft).

My theory is that they achieved this power by playing the suck up tea-party politics that have been imposed by folks like Dilber upon us. A style that I would be shocked to see Ivan Moldavi follow. Perhaps I am wrong and these folks really did get their former power and titles on merit and NSO will succeed. If not then I can finally proclaim with total confidence that in CN the factor that determines success is how big an $@! kissing conflict-avoiding suck up to the hegemony elites you are.

I hope I am wrong and NSO prospers and perhaps shows us an alternate way of doing business here on Planet Bob.

I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labors Heft.

We have no intention of forcing/keeping other alliances off of Brown. The situations of Brown '09 and Red '06 are markedly different, and it would be foolhardy of us to apply the approach from one to the other.

Glad you guys feel that way too :P

Congratulations NSO, on the astoundingly early milestones! I hope you don't pass us too soon ;)

Also, I look forward to the neighborhood welcome party with you guys.