An Unfortunate Turn of Affairs

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I have a fondness for certain types of molluscs, oysters are where the line is irrevocably drawn. 

I accept that many friends have secrets of varying perversity, and Rebel Virginia no exception. 

Oysters should remain forever secret.

However, chilli mussels should be celebrated and consumed with fresh crusty bread, slathering of butter and a chilled cheeky rosé.

Edited by W_A_R
typo

Official Statement from the CCC, specifically AO.

CCC stands by FAIL in this decision. Should this bivalve conflict rise to blows, CCC will fight alongside RV. 

May those who love the mollusks, especially chargrilled with parmesan cheese and butter, unite against the travesty of NG’s poor food tastes. 

AO

On 2/18/2023 at 1:28 AM, Electron Sponge said:

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE NEW POLAR ORDER

EMERGENCY

ALERT

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE NEW POLAR ORDER

This is electron sponge, the emperor your friend. We do not support any sort of snot or snot-related sort of foods, that includes oysters and clams and other forms of shellfish. We prefer land beasts like polar bears and Pacificans

I love you

electron sponge

E tu, Sponge? This madness goes further than I feared.

Still, I am reassured by the support of CCC. There was never any doubt in my mind where they would stand on this most important matter. And for those still on the fence, members of Non Grata leadership have also expressed disgust at crab as food. If you should doubt this I can provide evidence of their continued poor sense of taste.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

2 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

members of Non Grata leadership have also express disgust at crab as food

That's it! Tonight we march to war! Sad to have to fight those I've called brothers and sisters, sad we have turned at each other's throats, sad these events are unfolding. But Strodemia cannot stand idly while anyone, even NG leadership, slanders crab's name as food

3 hours ago, Cydonian Knight said:

That's it! Tonight we march to war! Sad to have to fight those I've called brothers and sisters, sad we have turned at each other's throats, sad these events are unfolding. But Strodemia cannot stand idly while anyone, even NG leadership, slanders crab's name as food

hey! i think crab is great. Crab Rangoon is god tier. Krabs is the one who doesn't like crab!!

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

hey! i think crab is great. Crab Rangoon is god tier. Krabs is the one who doesn't like crab!!

So, you do not deny that the government of Non Grata is comprised of individuals who have committed crimes against good taste?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Death to bivalve molluscs! Be they raw, breaded and deep fried, or made into a stew!

May they and their crustacean 'brethren' suffer the eternal Hell of lemon, butter, garlic or whichever garnish is appropriate to the occasion!

[OOC]And yes, to be clear, as someone who spent the first six years of his life in Nova Scotia, I have it in for lobsters as well.[/OOC]

Edited by kingzog
Lobster, man. With garlic butter? Yum.

9 hours ago, firingline said:

Oysters are disgusting, but I'm unsure which side this puts me on in this conflict so I'm just going to nuke everybody. Starting with @Van Hoo X.

This I approve of.

Though, I am now hearing that NG is anti-crab. I feel that I am once again torn.

If it turns out that we are also anti-shrimp, then I am submitting my application to FAIL.

On 2/18/2023 at 12:47 AM, Caustic said:

Oysters are disturbing and disgusting and I will not be amending or retracting my statement.

Be an adult and put some horseradish on it

10 hours ago, kerschbs said:

To be fair, crab Rangoon is delicious. 

However I have a hard time promoting cannibalism. 

This is true, the first part anyway

On 2/19/2023 at 2:38 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

, members of Non Grata leadership have also expressed disgust at crab as food. If you should doubt this I can provide evidence of their continued poor sense of taste.

Well I guess it's time to put in my resignation...you can't disgrace Crab like that, not from this Blue Crab Lover.  

On 2/19/2023 at 1:38 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

E tu, Sponge? This madness goes further than I feared.

Still, I am reassured by the support of CCC. There was never any doubt in my mind where they would stand on this most important matter. And for those still on the fence, members of Non Grata leadership have also expressed disgust at crab as food. If you should doubt this I can provide evidence of their continued poor sense of taste.

crab rangoon being the exception i would hope

19 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

This I approve of.

Though, I am now hearing that NG is anti-crab. I feel that I am once again torn.

If it turns out that we are also anti-shrimp, then I am submitting my application to FAIL.

Only Krab is anti-crab because I think he doesn't want to eat his own. 

Shrimp are god tier 

On 2/20/2023 at 2:07 PM, firingline said:

Oysters are disgusting, but I'm unsure which side this puts me on in this conflict so I'm just going to nuke everybody. Starting with @Van Hoo X.

See what you have done, @Lyanna Mormont? You are now of the same mind as Firingline, and he is an idiot. I do not care that he is now allied to Non Grata. If anything, that only reinforces my point.