0MaXpnW.png
Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

Hello again, friends. It's been a quiet time for us in Polaris these past few weeks since our glorious breakup with those interminable bores in Oculus. We've done some cool financial stuff, but I won't bore you (or me) with the details. Since I dislike it when it is quiet, I asked my advisors which alliances "had it coming." They pretty unanimously started talking about some other alliances with whom I was quite unfamiliar. This seems to be an emerging pattern with me. I really must get to know some of you better.

Anyway, on to the lucky winners of this month's Sponge Learns An Alliance's Name By Declaring War On Them Sweepstakes!

The lucky devils this month are:

• Doom Squad
  • Doom Wolves
  • Dark Templar*

*Apparently we were allied to them in Oculus? Huh. That's wild!

If I got any of the names wrong, please feel free to correct me. Last month's declaration on "Doombird Doomcave" contained various mistakes, which is quite embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as these dumb alliance names, of course, but perfection should be status quo for someone of my stature.

Of course, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to voice them here in this thread or on our Discord where I will treat them with the seriousness which they most certainly merit. We in Polaris value all of your friendship, or lack thereof, quite highly.

your friends,

His Excellency Emperor of the New Polar Order, Fleet Admiral Doctor Electron Sponge, OBE, PHD, COD, ASAP, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the Antarctic Lands in General and Godwanaland in Particular, Also Hello

Dajobo, Imperial Regent
AlmightyGrub, Imperator Emeritus
EaTeMuP, Imperator Emeritus
RandomInterrupt, Imperial Advisor for Trains
tenbob, Minister of Peace
Quantum Leap, Minister of Truth
JayMillz, Minister of Plenty
Tharu, Minister of Love
Dendarii Federation, Deputy Minister of Peace
Pentix, Deputy Minister of Plenty

• Replies 103
  • Created