Official Wayward Sons Announcement

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It wasn’t easy for Kapleo and I to mend ties. It took diplomacy and sheer will for it to happen.

Special thanks to WC for making it happen. Let's keep her around for a while, just in case. Cheers 🍻

3 hours ago, Krihelion said:

I guess this is what happens when you burn every bridge on the island, and have to swim to another island

No. There's plenty of bridges in this world and even if all of them were burned, there's always the opportunity to rebuild new. It's all about how willing you are about doing so and if that will goes both ways. If someone doesn't wanna build with you, guess what? Someone else will.

Thanks to those who came to wish us well. We sincerely appreciate it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Londo Mollari said:

Showing off your wardrobe sounds super fabulous!  You can start a Planet Bob fashion show.  Just make sure you wear that Turn Coat well, creampuff.  Looks great on you. 😉

Showing your desperation is the laugh all over town- you disgust me. @Londo Mollari

IMG_5860.png

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Call out

To whom it may concern,

I struggle to see how some of you ended up together. Definitely not sure when, but at some point I stepped into a stranger place than expected. To my friends congratulations, to most of you I guess you're doing something?

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Even though technically we didn't have treaties with wayway sons or ufp, I am relieved to know they are dissolved!

And let me be the first to congratulate you all on this impressive endeavor. I can't remember the last time I saw such a high concentration of bizarre individuals all united under one banister.

This is the reason I don't like to come onto, or post in the forum. There was just a bunch of unnecessary toxicity here.
To the Former UFP/TPF I wish you the best, I hope you get what you are looking for.
To the Wayward Sons, I can't say that I know any of you, but I hope that this endeavor is of some benefit to you as well.

This is a game, I hope everyone remembers that. There is no need for all this hate and toxicity over a roughly 20 year old game that has basically died out.

Just now, Cyrus De GreenWood said:

This is the reason I don't like to come onto, or post in the forum. There was just a bunch of unnecessary toxicity here.
To the Former UFP/TPF I wish you the best, I hope you get what you are looking for.
To the Wayward Sons, I can't say that I know any of you, but I hope that this endeavor is of some benefit to you as well.

This is a game, I hope everyone remembers that. There is no need for all this hate and toxicity over a roughly 20 year old game that has basically died out.

Well put.

13 minutes ago, Cyrus De GreenWood said:

OOC: it’s banter, in the context of opposite sides of the web we nudge each other.

46 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. It pleases me to know that you want to be like me. 

I’ve been emulating FTWs merger department, they’re good I’ll give them that.

On 12/17/2021 at 10:19 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

The treaties with Kashmir and Fellowship of the Wolves will dissolve- we thank both of them and wish them the best in their future endeavors. 

Well this is a tad embarrassing - and admittedly I may be wrong - but a treaty didn't exist between Kashmir and UFP. 😬

(I wish you all the best nonetheless!)

edit: What hakai said.

Edited by SirWilliam

2 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

And let me be the first to congratulate you all on this impressive endeavor. I can't remember the last time I saw such a high concentration of bizarre individuals all united under one banister.

Lol, thanks. We didn't end our non existing treaty, meaning our non existing treaty is still intact, we ended your treaty with The Fellowship of the Wolves though. This reminds me when I had to sign a peace over a war I was not a part of.

2 hours ago, Cyrus De GreenWood said:

Bump. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Weird, this is about some merger involving Wayward Sons. So why are NG and FTW in here frothing at the mouth? 🤔

NG just rogue-busted Kap after having gotten out of a war at the start of this year that Hitchcock engineered (ironically against Kap and Boog, but of course we don't talk about that anymore). FTW were UFP's only ally post-Boog for a long time and stood by them when few would, and outside of Londo being an idiot, they have been pretty respectful to their former ally, I think. Both have a pretty obvious interest in either or both parties of this merger.

Hope that clears it up a bit for you.

5 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Huh it’s like some people might not like other people. Color me shocked. 

I was curious as to the why the other people weren't liked, LWW cleared that part up though. Spare the faux-outrage though, seems you guys got your hands caught in a cookie jar and are annoyed at being caught out. There's been a few of your NGers joining FTW lately, haven't there? 

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

3 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I was curious as to the why the other people weren't liked, LWW cleared that part up though. Spare the faux-outrage though, seems you guys got your hands caught in a cookie jar and are annoyed at being caught out. There's been a few of your NGers joining FTW lately, haven't there? 

Woah - you mean to tell me someone got caught suggesting someone else should join their alliance?! The audacity!

27 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

We got caught doing what exactly? We’re literally not involved at all besides trolling this announcement (which has been highly enjoyable.)

edit: I hate when people make me agree with FL. Damnit JA.

Edited by kerschbs

56 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

We got caught doing what exactly? We’re literally not involved at all besides trolling this announcement (which has been highly enjoyable.)

edit: I hate when people make me agree with FL. Damnit JA.

Having to agree with FL is simply the worst.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

They joined FTW on their own free will. I can't help that FTW is simply amazing and where everyone wants to be (FL excluded).