Official Wayward Sons Announcement

2 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

They joined FTW on their own free will. I can't help that FTW is simply amazing and where everyone wants to be (FL excluded).

Nobody actually wants to be in FTW, they're just too scared to leave and deal with [insert everything that happened in this thread].

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, kerschbs said:

We got caught doing what exactly? We’re literally not involved at all besides trolling this announcement (which has been highly enjoyable.)

edit: I hate when people make me agree with FL. Damnit JA.

Wouldn't know, your crew are good at covering tracks for the most part. I just don't buy that you're "literally not involved at all besides trolling this announcement" - It's been pretty clear how NG members felt about UFP from the outset. Then your "former" member Londo turns up in FTW and starts trying to mess with them? Yeah sure; you're "literally not involved at all"

3 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

They joined FTW on their own free will. I can't help that FTW is simply amazing and where everyone wants to be (FL excluded).

I'm sure they did join of their own free will, I'm also sure you found it odd the first time the free will of some NGers led them to join you not long ago. Then the most recent new recruit was caught brazenly trying to undermine your former ally by attempting to poach them to join your alliance, an ally which NG has no love for. 

Smells like monkey business to me but if you're comfortable with the idea that everything is above board, then who am I to argue otherwise without proof? Just an observation, some food for thought.

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Wouldn't know, your crew are good at covering tracks for the most part. I just don't buy that you're "literally not involved at all besides trolling this announcement" - It's been pretty clear how NG members felt about UFP from the outset. Then your "former" member Londo turns up in FTW and starts trying to mess with them? Yeah sure; you're "literally not involved at all"

I'm sure they did join of their own free will, I'm also sure you found it odd the first time the free will of some NGers led them to join you not long ago. Then the most recent new recruit was caught brazenly trying to undermine your former ally by attempting to poach them to join your alliance, an ally which NG has no love for. 

Smells like monkey business to me but if you're comfortable with the idea that everything is above board, then who am I to argue otherwise without proof? Just an observation, some food for thought.

Nice to know we still live rent free JA. 

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

75175935.jpg

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

Nice to know we still live rent free JA. 

Ah crap I'm sorry, I totally forgot to tell you; it's already occupied. I'll have leave it to you and @Jazzy95to figure out which of you gets the top bunk. He already claimed to be living rent free a while back and there's only so much space to go around up there.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

10 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Wouldn't know, your crew are good at covering tracks for the most part. I just don't buy that you're "literally not involved at all besides trolling this announcement" - It's been pretty clear how NG members felt about UFP from the outset.

I mean, we allowed them to exit a war they declared on us pretty much scot free, advised them to abandon the TPF name if they wanted to truly come into their own, and along with CCC were pretty gracious in our negotiations regarding Kapleo. Last I checked Korlath was pretty happy with how that all turned out? Not sure how that somehow turns into NG is big bad boogey man.

5 hours ago, dane0 said:

I mean, we allowed them to exit a war they declared on us pretty much scot free, advised them to abandon the TPF name if they wanted to truly come into their own, and along with CCC were pretty gracious in our negotiations regarding Kapleo. Last I checked Korlath was pretty happy with how that all turned out? Not sure how that somehow turns into NG is big bad boogey man.

We were happy to get Kap peace, but I'd hardly call the terms our deal, which were never made public, gracious. I had to pledge our entire alliance up for ZI if Kap ever screwed up again, and we never really defined what screwing up means so it's literally up for NGs and CCCs interpretation. You guys made out Kap to be this big bad terrible boogey man who could never be trusted and needed to have an entire AA at gun point to be allowed to walk free again. And even though Kap had no interest, I also had to pledge that Kap would never serve in UFP government. And by the way, Kerschbs was also gracious enough to remind me of our deal just a couple of days ago and reminded me that it didn't die with the disolution of UFP. 

Correction: I'm an idiot and forgot the details of the agreement. Thankfully we do have a public announcement (which I requested and insisted on after I was told it wasn't necessary) that details the arrangement. Only Kap, myself, Nikki, and Alex had to be pledge perma ZI as a consequence. My mistake, no malice intended. 

Edited by Korlath

30 minutes ago, Korlath said:

We were happy to get Kap peace, but I'd hardly call the terms our deal, which were never made public, gracious. I had to pledge our entire alliance up for ZI if Kap ever screwed up again, and we never really defined what screwing up means so it's literally up for NGs and CCCs interpretation. You guys made out Kap to be this big bad terrible boogey man who could never be trusted and needed to have an entire AA at gun point to be allowed to walk free again. And even though Kap had no interest, I also had to pledge that Kap would never serve in UFP government. And by the way, Kerschbs was also gracious enough to remind me of our deal just a couple of days ago and reminded me that it didn't die with the disolution of UFP. 

Oh so you're just straight up lying now? I honestly expected so much better from you. 

In summary: the terms were made public (as shown above); only yourself, Alex, and Nikki will be PZI'd if Kap breaks the peace agreement within a year of having signed the peace deal, not the whole alliance; "screwing up" is specifically defined as aggressive actions towards NG or CCC which is fairly specific; and Kap is allowed to be in gov and really had no other restrictions except that he cannot run for senate in a sphere that CCC or NG have a senator, which, given what started all of this, seems pretty fair if you ask me. Basically everything you said was a lie except that we see Kap as a boogey (bogey/boogie?) man, which, idk, sure. 

If you feel like the actual terms (that you agreed to after weeks of negotiation) aren't fair, then ok, but why completely lie about almost every single point of the very public deal we made? Why not just feign outrage at the real terms like a normal person? I don't understand.

lol I'll let lww tearing down the rest of your lies stand on it's own, but this part is amusing

54 minutes ago, Korlath said:

And by the way, Kerschbs was also gracious enough to remind me of our deal just a couple of days ago and reminded me that it didn't die with the disolution of UFP. 

Sounds like he just wanted to remind you that we 100% foresaw a merger/name change/whatever to get out of the terms coming, and that we had planned for it? You were an equal party in the negotiations, from what I remember you didn't object to this part at all.

24 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Oh so you're just straight up lying now? I honestly expected so much better from you. 

In summary: the terms were made public (as shown above); only yourself, Alex, and Nikki will be PZI'd if Kap breaks the peace agreement within a year of having signed the peace deal, not the whole alliance; "screwing up" is specifically defined as aggressive actions towards NG or CCC which is fairly specific; and Kap is allowed to be in gov and really had no other restrictions except that he cannot run for senate in a sphere that CCC or NG have a senator, which, given what started all of this, seems pretty fair if you ask me. Basically everything you said was a lie except that we see Kap as a boogey (bogey/boogie?) man, which, idk, sure. 

If you feel like the actual terms (that you agreed to after weeks of negotiation) aren't fair, then ok, but why completely lie about almost every single point of the very public deal we made? Why not just feign outrage at the real terms like a normal person? I don't understand.

This was my mistake and I take that back. There was an initial conversation about an announcement not being necessary but I did insist on it. I simply forgot. It was a stressful time. My apologies for that. 

28 minutes ago, dane0 said:

lol I'll let lww tearing down the rest of your lies stand on it's own, but this part is amusing

Sounds like he just wanted to remind you that we 100% foresaw a merger/name change/whatever to get out of the terms coming, and that we had planned for it? You were an equal party in the negotiations, from what I remember you didn't object to this part at all.

by the way, removing Kap from VEP amounted to a punitive economic transgression against Kap and based on details LD accidentally spilled we have every reason and still continue to believe it was sanctioned. As a leader in the VEP program CCC owns that mistake just as much as LD and the rest of FTW. I consider that agreement null and void. Stick the agreement up your Christian and NGer butts. 

Edited by Korlath

1 hour ago, Korlath said:

And by the way, Kerschbs was also gracious enough to remind me of our deal just a couple of days ago and reminded me that it didn't die with the disolution of UFP. 

For clarity, yes it died with the dissolution of UFP. We are Protestant under the Church of Claws and do not recognize the Pope as he has no authority over the nations of Wayward Sons.

17 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

For clarity, yes it died with the dissolution of UFP. We are Protestant under the Church of Claws and do not recognize the Pope as he has no authority over the nations of Wayward Sons.

Test it and see how dissolved it really is.

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The agreement did not die because UFP's gov at the time insisted that the ZI term be enforced on their nations specifically rather than all of UFP. The agreement is valid so long as their nations exist for the next 10 months, which for the sake of [ooc]this game[/ooc] I hope they do.

25 minutes ago, Korlath said:

by the way, removing Kap from VEP amounted to a punitive economic transgression against Kap and based on details LD accidentally spilled we have every reason and still continue to believe it was sanctioned. As a leader in the VEP program CCC owns that mistake just as much as LD and the rest of FTW. I consider that agreement null and void. Stick the agreement up your Christian and NGer butts. 

You can copy and paste your ignorant post from NG's public server to try to weasel out of the arrangement all you like, but that doesn't make it true. FTW deciding to remove a member from their own tech trading program does not in any world amount to a punitive action on CCC's part, and the fact that you're only now trying to tie what happened in VEP to the Kap agreement only makes your intentions more transparent. 

34 minutes ago, Korlath said:

bold-strategy.gif

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Vote Kapleo!

Kapleo is smart enough not to burn his friends. I’ll give him that much. 

Meanwhile Korlath has a meltdown in a public area. Maybe you should give him some advise on how to be in gov oh WS advisor. Or whatever role you have. 

1 hour ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Kapleo is smart enough not to burn his friends. I’ll give him that much. 

Meanwhile Korlath has a meltdown in a public area. Maybe you should give him some advise on how to be in gov oh WS advisor. Or whatever role you have. 

Didn't see much of a meltdown myself, probably because that demented circle-jerking going on. You guys are too easy.

2 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

The agreement did not die because UFP's gov at the time insisted that the ZI term be enforced on their nations specifically rather than all of UFP. The agreement is valid so long as their nations exist for the next 10 months, which for the sake of [ooc]this game[/ooc] I hope they do.

Speaking on behalf of myself, I would strongly advise any nation(s) that made an agreement that has been approved by Jesus to stick with that agreement.  I've been told by those involved that I make a good point.   I highly doubt there will be any problem.

2 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

You can copy and paste your ignorant post from NG's public server to try to weasel out of the arrangement all you like, but that doesn't make it true. FTW deciding to remove a member from their own tech trading program does not in any world amount to a punitive action on CCC's part, and the fact that you're only now trying to tie what happened in VEP to the Kap agreement only makes your intentions more transparent. 

Doesn't matter since we aren't going to war or doing anything. Yall need to calm down and lets all just take a breath.

Let's put aside the fact that Korlath can't remember the details of a peace deal he negotiated and signed, and focus on the real issues in this thread.

On 12/17/2021 at 9:19 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

From the desk of the Wayward Sons Quadtrimulate

Effective immediately- myself and Porcos have resigned from the Quadtrimulate and Korlath and Nikki will replace us in the Quadtrimulate along with Arnav and Grady.

1. What fresh hell is this gov structure? 4 equal people at the top? An even number? Are you all insane?

2. What... what is this word?

QUADTRIMULATE

How did you manage to create a complete nonsense word when there are already hundreds of different words that mean what you're trying to convey with it? I mean you literally created this word, it has never been used before in history. WHY????

05852d5b409576986e2959d925e4096f.png

Edited by dane0

3 minutes ago, dane0 said:

How did you manage to create a complete nonsense word when there are already hundreds of different words that mean what you're trying to convey with it? I mean you literally created this word, it has never been used before in history.

Every word ever was used was at one point, used for the first time in history- Some alliances choose to copy, we choose to be original.

39 minutes ago, dane0 said:

Let's put aside the fact that Korlath can't remember the details of a peace deal he negotiated and signed, and focus on the real issues in this thread.

1. What fresh hell is this gov structure? 4 equal people at the top? An even number? Are you all insane?

2. What... what is this word?

QUADTRIMULATE

How did you manage to create a complete nonsense word when there are already hundreds of different words that mean what you're trying to convey with it? I mean you literally created this word, it has never been used before in history. WHY????

05852d5b409576986e2959d925e4096f.png

1401631.jpg