Official Wayward Sons Announcement

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, GradyTheGreat said:

Doesn't matter since we aren't going to war or doing anything. Yall need to calm down and lets all just take a breath.

Arbitrarily deciding that peace agreements you signed don't apply to you, but that it's okay because you aren't going to break them anyway is a very North Korean move to make.

9 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Yeah yeah NG, we hear you. Move on, get over it. Tantrum's getting embarrasing already. 

UFP moving into the claws zone is no loss for them trust me. It's also no surprise for a heap of traitors. 

Everyone is just dumbfounded that none of you have enough self awareness to know you are being pointed and laughed at. Honestly this is the best content here in several several weeks. 

4 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Arbitrarily deciding that peace agreements you signed don't apply to you, but that it's okay because you aren't going to break them anyway is a very North Korean move to make.

Except we didn’t break any agreements. Reading the peace terms it specifically lays out regardless of which alliance they are in. Does that clear lineage not apply to NG of which Londo came from? Shouldn’t they be bound by the same alliance hopping structure as UFP was bound to? 

FTW genuinely apologize for and in due time we will make efforts to alleviate concerns.

However, to call us out for arbitrarily deciding the agreement when if anyone should be accused of breaking such terms actually did, it’s quite insulting.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Gramma

I should probably clear something up that might have been lost somewhere in translation. I do not believe that Kapleo has broken any part of the peace agreement; in fact, he's ironically now the only person left in UFP/WS leadership who I've personally talked to that has been completely professional about this entire process, so I thank him for that. My comments earlier were simply to reinforce what WC and others have acknowledged, which is that our Jesus-approved peace agreement is still in effect despite UFP no longer existing. I fully expect it to be honored for the duration that was previously agreed to by all parties, and will do my best to ensure from my side that that happens.

10 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Yeah yeah NG, we hear you. Move on, get over it. Tantrum's getting embarrasing already. 

Getting lectured about a “temper tantrum” by you is…….shockingly ironic isn’t it? 

26 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Except we didn’t break any agreements. Reading the peace terms it specifically lays out regardless of which alliance they are in. Does that clear lineage not apply to NG of which Londo came from? Shouldn’t they be bound by the same alliance hopping structure as UFP was bound to? 

FTW genuinely apologize for and in due time we will make efforts to alleviate concerns.

However, to call us out for arbitrarily deciding the agreement when if anyone should be accused of breaking such terms actually did, it’s quite insulting.

Please read the terms again, they are fairly specific. Frankly, I don’t think Kapleo is going to break them unless you convince him to do something stupid (which let’s be real is a strong possibility.) My only point to Korlath was that you’re an awful influence, and when you get them to do something stupid per your normal MO that the UFP are still in place.

NG is not part of VEP, and VEP is a volunteer program. I don’t see how nations choosing not to send Kapleo tech after everything that’s happened between him and CCC suddenly voids an agreement that everyone signed off on. 

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

I should probably clear something up that might have been lost somewhere in translation. I do not believe that Kapleo has broken any part of the peace agreement; in fact, he's ironically now the only person left in UFP/WS leadership who I've personally talked to that has been completely professional about this entire process, so I thank him for that. My comments earlier were simply to reinforce what WC and others have acknowledged, which is that our Jesus-approved peace agreement is still in effect despite UFP no longer existing. I fully expect it to be honored for the duration that was previously agreed to by all parties, and will do my best to ensure from my side that that happens.

I tried being professional and all that did was got one of my members expelled from an allied tech program without notice because, and I quote "there were tensions because of his presence" from "quite a few" individuals and the program couldn't be "jeopardized because of political reasons." Now who could all those individuals be? They had to be mutual FTW allies with a vested interest in the VEP and had issues with Kap. Even someone who has been living under a rock the last few months can figure this one out.  My professionalism also led to a poach attempt of my members. You'll have to forgive me for being low on professionalism right now.

Edited by Korlath

6 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

I signed the agreement as an individual, not as part of an AA. I have legitimate reason to believe a party of that agreement broke the truce by using their influence in an allied program we shared a mutual interest in to request to what amounts a punitive economic sanction. CCC can deny and deflect on this all they want. The fact of the matter is that we heard it straight from the horse's mouth but yet we're the crazy ones! 

Just now, CrinkledStraw said:

Cry, writhe about, lie (or conveniently forget the entire terms of and posting of a peace agreement) all you'd like.

The terms stand. 

Your handlers have already agreed. 

Boo-hoo :( Like I had any plans of attacking NG and CCC. Get real. 

16 minutes ago, Korlath said:

I tried being professional and all that did was got one of my members expelled without notice because, and I quote "there were tensions because of his presence" from "quite a few" individuals and the program couldn't be "jeopardized because of political reasons." Now who could all those individuals be? They had to be mutual FTW allies with a vested interest in the VEP and had issues with Kap. Even someone who has been living under a rock the last few months can figure this one out.  My professionalism also led to a poach attempt of my members. You'll have to forgive me for being low on professionalism.

I've told you in private, and both LD and DLS were aware, that some CCC members had voiced frustration with Kap being allowed to rejoin VEP as a buyer. I don't understand how this is remotely surprising given that he sanctioned several members of our alliance just a few months earlier, but every time you bring this up, you conveniently leave out that CCC was actually the last alliance to send him tech before he was removed, which reinforces what we've all told you: neither I nor anyone else in CCC ever asked for Kap to be removed from VEP, or requested that he not be sent tech. He was removed by FTW alone (because it's their program and they have the authority to do that) because of a misunderstanding given the general tension surrounding Kap, and was promptly reinstated when the confusion was cleared up. Should it have been handled differently? Yes, although I don't think that FTW did anything they weren't allowed to do. However, it is simply absurd to pretend that this somehow invalidates our peace agreement, and frankly I think everyone except you and LH seem to acknowledge that, so I don't know how much more I feel like rehashing this topic.

5 minutes ago, Korlath said:

Boo-hoo :( Like I had any plans of attacking NG and CCC. Get real. 

Why are we even talking about this then? I didn't say anything about the peace agreement publicly for this exact reason: why bring up this up if you're going to be on the opposite side of the web anyway? Just go about your business and leave us alone, and we'll be more than happy to do the same. That's genuinely why I agreed to the peace deal in the first place.

21 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

I've told you in private, and both LD and DLS were aware, that some CCC members had voiced frustration with Kap being allowed to rejoin VEP as a buyer. I don't understand how this is remotely surprising given that he sanctioned several members of our alliance just a few months earlier, but every time you bring this up, you conveniently leave out that CCC was actually the last alliance to send him tech before he was removed, which reinforces what we've all told you: neither I nor anyone else in CCC ever asked for Kap to be removed from VEP, or requested that he not be sent tech. He was removed by FTW alone (because it's their program and they have the authority to do that) because of a misunderstanding given the general tension surrounding Kap, and was promptly reinstated when the confusion was cleared up. Should it have been handled differently? Yes, although I don't think that FTW did anything they weren't allowed to do. However, it is simply absurd to pretend that this somehow invalidates our peace agreement, and frankly I think everyone except you and LH seem to acknowledge that, so I don't know how much more I feel like rehashing this topic.

Why are we even talking about this then? I didn't say anything about the peace agreement publicly for this exact reason: why bring up this up if you're going to be on the opposite side of the web anyway? Just go about your business and leave us alone, and we'll be more than happy to do the same. That's genuinely why I agreed to the peace deal in the first place.

It's surprising because we had a truce? And your leadership was OK with Kap joining UFP? But apparently behind the scenes you were using your influence with FTW to continue screwing with us? So one of your grunt nations didn't get the memo and sent Kap tech. That doesn't change the fact that LD himself said there were tensions and from several people for that matter. I don't think it's absurd at all. It's not unusual to invalidate an agreement after a transgression by one side. And you conveniently forgot to mention that the "misunderstanding" was only cleared up after I threatened to pull all my members from the program. That's the only way I was able to have any leverage against your influence. And if it was just an FTW decision, why was CCC pulled and involved in the dialogue to reinstate Kap? 

And i'm talking about this because your side is always quick to remind us that there are consequences for the transgressions of my members and AA. This is your reminder that the same applies to your members and AA. 

I have said all I need to say on this topic.  You can rest assured that I have no interest in breaking any of the terms of that agreement, whether I consider valid or not.  

Edited by Korlath

6 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

UFP moving into the claws zone is no loss for them trust me

Four pages of whining in this thread and the DMs in the background say you're wrong.

It's also no surprise for a heap of traitors. 

Said the traitors. The content in this thread and the words of some of our former friends/allies just proves we made the right move.

Everyone is just dumbfounded that none of you have enough self awareness to know you are being pointed and laughed at.

I would believe you if there wasn't so much salt in this thread and NG suddenly trying to "save us" Pft, spare me, we are the only ones laughing about his. Maybe Claws, but I can't speak on their behalf.

Honestly this is the best content here in several several weeks. 

You're absolutely right about this.

5 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

Thanks. I have disregarded the terms topic cause in the end, I'm the only one that can actually break them from my side and I don't intend to do it. 

5 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Getting lectured about a “temper tantrum” by you is…….shockingly ironic isn’t it? 

I would say color me surprised, but it would sound sarcastic and I'm legit surprised about the magnificent tantrum you guys have thrown over us slipping off your grasp. I get it. It was a great move. You can no longer use FTW against us. You can no longer try to turn people against us cause on this side no one cares what NG has to say. It bothers you, I get it. Maybe next time instead of bombing bridges that were already damaged or burned, try helping rebuild and getting along with your friends' friends' instead of pinning them against each other. Maybe that way they'll stop losing treaties because of your mere existence.

In the end, the only people that should be triggered about it in this thread is FTW and they have been for the most part nothing but decent about it

3 hours ago, Krihelion said:

We saw how well that played out in June. 

Maybe you guys would last a whole week this time? Doubtful.

Get a hint. We moved away from you cause we've had enough of you. You are always welcome to try though. By now it's obvious your obsession will just keep bringing you back to me. We are all conveniently stacked in one place now after all 😉  

You lost this one, NG. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you'll stop looking so butthurt in front of everyone. In the end, if we are so bad, why so much crying? Cut your losses and copy some of FTW's and CCC's decency. Congratulate us and wish us well. Move on. :)

Edited by Kapleo

26 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Not a single NG member is trying to do this.

This is true, the impression I'm getting is that you want a reason to attack them and are kinda salty that they haven't given one yet- despite how loudly you collectively try to bait one.

It must be so frustrating!

5 hours ago, Krihelion said:

We saw how well that played out in June. 

Maybe you guys would last a whole week this time? Doubtful.

yeah yeah, we get it, you’re big and strong, time to move on pumpkin.

no really, shoo 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

25 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

This is true, the impression I'm getting is that you want a reason to attack them and are kinda salty that they haven't given one yet- despite how loudly you collectively try to bait one.

Nah they're playing both. I would post the screens to show my bad reading comprehension but they've done a pretty good job at violating themselves in this thread. I'm starting to feel sorry already.

Korlath, you can rest assured that there were several people (myself included) utterly disappointed (to say the least) by the actions of Kapleo, who literally started team sanctioning several people in the White sphere, out of the blue, just because he could.

By contrast, when Kapleo was removed from the VEP (for about 2 hours), that was not a sanction, unless you want to abuse the language. You see, when someone is removed from the VEP, the result is that he is not included on the tech targets list anymore (assuming he has tech credit), which doesn't mean he can't do whatever tech deals he can find on his own. The VEP is by no means mandatory for anyone. Being a VEP participant is neither a right nor an obligation, it's a privilege.

As lilweirdward explained, Kapleo's removal was the result of a misunderstanding (for which I take responsibility). At that time Kapleo hadn't received any tech offer for a number of days, despite being on top of the tech targets list, which made me (and others) think that most of the sellers were deliberately boycotting him. That was not the case, as I found out a bit later. What really happened is that he'd previously deleted his nation for a short while, which resulted in some of his incoming tech offers being deleted, plus several forthcoming days of not being able to receive aid after his nation's restoration. However, before realizing what had happened, I felt responsible to make a decision of choosing to either jeopardize the VEP (by continuing to antagonize the sellers by keeping Kapleo on the list) or jeopardize... Kap's well being. So I made the obvious decision (unfortunately based on a wrong premise), and as soon as the mistake was discovered Kapleo's nation was put top of the list, and you personally and your alliance received due apologies, from DLS and myself. 

Oh, and one more thing if you don't mind, while we're still on the topic of the VEP. In your rants, you mentioned among other things that we were merely using your people as farms for us. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you had 5 buyers and 7 sellers enrolled. Moreover, for their contribution to the VEP, the UFP sellers received (by Dec-20 when they departed) a number of cash bonuses (in other words, free cash), amounting to the following totals:

54vee                       $54 mil.
GoddessOfLinn        $63 mil.
Jihadi                        $72 mil.
Joseph Antario IV    $18 mil.
Krunker                     $81 mil.
qncoa1                      $36 mil.
ultron90                    $90 mil.

Does that seem like we were trying to ruthlessly exploit your sellers? I'm not actually expecting any answer from you. It just saddens me to see you denigrate your ex-partners and the tech system of which your ex-alliance has benefitted for so long. I hope you'll find a better system than the VEP, and more generous buyers for your sellers than ours. And maybe you'll treat them better too, once you're done with them.

1 hour ago, Lord Draculea said:

Korlath, you can rest assured that there were several people (myself included) utterly disappointed (to say the least) by the actions of Kapleo, who literally started team sanctioning several people in the White sphere, out of the blue, just because he could.

By contrast, when Kapleo was removed from the VEP (for about 2 hours), that was not a sanction, unless you want to abuse the language. You see, when someone is removed from the VEP, the result is that he is not included on the tech targets list anymore (assuming he has tech credit), which doesn't mean he can't do whatever tech deals he can find on his own. The VEP is by no means mandatory for anyone. Being a VEP participant is neither a right nor an obligation, it's a privilege.

As lilweirdward explained, Kapleo's removal was the result of a misunderstanding (for which I take responsibility). At that time Kapleo hadn't received any tech offer for a number of days, despite being on top of the tech targets list, which made me (and others) think that most of the sellers were deliberately boycotting him. That was not the case, as I found out a bit later. What really happened is that he'd previously deleted his nation for a short while, which resulted in some of his incoming tech offers being deleted, plus several forthcoming days of not being able to receive aid after his nation's restoration. However, before realizing what had happened, I felt responsible to make a decision of choosing to either jeopardize the VEP (by continuing to antagonize the sellers by keeping Kapleo on the list) or jeopardize... Kap's well being. So I made the obvious decision (unfortunately based on a wrong premise), and as soon as the mistake was discovered Kapleo's nation was put top of the list, and you personally and your alliance received due apologies, from DLS and myself. 

Oh, and one more thing if you don't mind, while we're still on the topic of the VEP. In your rants, you mentioned among other things that we were merely using your people as farms for us. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you had 5 buyers and 7 sellers enrolled. Moreover, for their contribution to the VEP, the UFP sellers received (by Dec-20 when they departed) a number of cash bonuses (in other words, free cash), amounting to the following totals:

Does that seem like we were trying to ruthlessly exploit your sellers? I'm not actually expecting any answer from you. It just saddens me to see you denigrate your ex-partners and the tech system of which your ex-alliance has benefitted for so long. I hope you'll find a better system than the VEP, and more generous buyers for your sellers than ours. And maybe you'll treat them better too, once you're done with them.

VEP is a great program and you get mad respect from us and I'm sure from everyone in it as well for making it work like you do. We're likely going to miss how convenient it was and yes, we all absolutely benefited from it. On behalf of all of us, we thank you for your effort and work. Sorry we couldn't make it work in the end and that if things were actually a misunderstanding, I'm sorry it got the best of us. I've got nothing bad to say about you or FTW for that matter and even if there was something, I wouldn't do it publicly.

Best of luck to you guys.

Edited by Kapleo

2 hours ago, Lord Draculea said:

I've told you privately that I never perceived my members as being exploited and I mean that. I have no ill will towards FTW. Sorry your name got caught up in this mess and as Kap has stated if things were actually a misunderstanding I also apologize for it getting the best of us. At the end of the day, it was the way things were developing on that side of the sphere that cemented our decision, not anything FTW did. UFP simply didn't have a place there. Thank for the good times and best wishes to you and FTW.

Edited by Korlath

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'm certain I've fought the Three Stooges minus LH before. Beside that, I don't want a reason to do anything in CN. I fairly actively fight doing things in CN. Another swing and a miss there. 

1 hour ago, CrinkledStraw said:

I'm certain I've fought the Three Stooges minus LH before. Beside that, I don't want a reason to do anything in CN. I fairly actively fight doing things in CN. Another swing and a miss there. 

I was referring to your affiliation in a more general sense rather than you specifically, you are actively posting here though. Alongside the whole; click button, make numbers go vrrr part? This does unfortunately count as doing things in CN.

Don't worry, I also actively fight doing things here too. I've some spare festive time on my hands to kill before Santa gives everyone the plague and I spotted this place twitching as if a part of it was alive again- like a moth to a flame and alla that, y'know?

Merry Christmas! :)

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse