Official Wayward Sons Announcement

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

It's the Non Grata flag, but censored. Lol

False, it symbolizes the unity of which both parties came from, of which formally was the pink sphere and the white sphere. 

3 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

That's good and all, everyone, but can we please talk about who's responsible for the abomination that's your new flag? ;)

The tag reads: “Alliance of origin: Made in Doom Squad under the design created in Wayward Sons.” A bit of outsourcing but we ensured the quality to our standards and it is guaranteed to last.

On 12/21/2021 at 8:08 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Yeah, when it came to peace it was essentiallly agreed the Samsara/Yin-Yang symbol wasn't something either alliance had ownership of exclusively for their flag.

NG figured that out and have since changed their flag. 

1 hour ago, Bionic redhead said:

I can't see a Wayward sons anywhere. Did you guys fail as an alliance already?

Poaching messages were by Dan0 to all of Wayward Sons, we further inquired to find Non Grata walking back on their offers already… typical Not Gonna. 

For a second I assumed they actually wanted competent leadership.

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Poaching messages were by Dan0 to all of Wayward Sons, we further inquired to find Non Grata walking back on their offers already… typical Not Gonna. 

CLAWS is still protecting Not Gonna.  Just to be clear.  Although an “upgrade” to optional defense is quickly becoming more and more attractive.  

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So you're saying that they went to all of the Wayward Sons' membership to serve as competent leadership before they went to you.

Edited by Bionic redhead

2 hours ago, berbers said:

I'm guessing you hope that if  you keep poking NG in the eye they are going to hit you or something?  I'm pretty sure they are just laughing at this foolishness 😕

No, on the contrary. We think they're Not Gonna do anything about it.

3 hours ago, berbers said:

I'm guessing you hope that if  you keep poking NG in the eye they are going to hit you or something?  I'm pretty sure they are just laughing at this foolishness 😕

This would’ve been a standard merge discussion if they didn’t interject and try baiting and poaching. Of course we could just pretend that didn’t happen, or, alternatively we can push back and we did.

IMG_5960.png

On 12/26/2021 at 1:32 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

This would’ve been a standard merge discussion if they didn’t interject and try baiting and poaching. Of course we could just pretend that didn’t happen, or, alternatively we can push back and we did.

If by "push back" you mean "whine" - yeah, you did that.

Congratulations.

I'm tempted to begin poaching your AA myself, but you have nobody worth poaching on that entire roster.