DS’s Recognition of War

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, firingline said:

I didn't have any cruise missiles when he ran that op. You can run a cruise missile op whether or not somebody has cruise missiles. I generally don't keep cruise missiles on hand - that being said, your alliance has 172 cruise missiles right now and my alliance has 4, and last time I checked you don't have 43 times the number of members, so...

Thank you for reminding me, just bought 50!

9 hours ago, firingline said:

I didn't have any cruise missiles when he ran that op. You can run a cruise missile op whether or not somebody has cruise missiles. I generally don't keep cruise missiles on hand - that being said, your alliance has 172 cruise missiles right now and my alliance has 4, and last time I checked you don't have 43 times the number of members, so...

Enjoying looking at NG's stats there? 

Anyways, have fun on your raid. 

3 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

5qe7ha.jpg

How long before Doom Squad declares on Doom Squad for aiding the enemy?  

Obviously there's stuff going on behind the scenes.......

Hersh tagged everyone in a discord message saying to suspend tech to Jason, except Jak, who therefore followed the normal priority list. Oh well!

19 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Besides, is it really our fault if this looks like a joke considering the last few months of terrible Jason/Firingline banter? It comes off as if they are friends and this is a gag, if I’m wrong go ahead and correct me but somehow I see this magically disappearing into the background. You could always make a point though, it would certainly be entertaining. 

It’s not your fault.  I would think that too if I were not the one having to deal with the politics behind the scenes.  Not interested in seeing the situation go beyond a certain point, being that we’re tied to DS and Kashmir.  So I wish it were a joke.  If it is, I did not get the memo.  

(it does seem to be IC only as far as I can tell, thank God - so in that way it’s fake.  egos can still get bruised though). 

20 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Your dig is noted. Glad I'm still discussed in Doom circles. But anyone that was really in on things it knows what went down and why. 

And if you're reffering to the time I spy op COBRA well...I would've gotten caught if I didn't tell GK. 

Ya'll just play too rough for me. Yup, too rough. 

Best part about that dig is he obviously took cues to make it from the guy in his alliance who uh, was the person who offered to be the spy. So I'd keep an eye on that one if I were you Hershey, who knows who he's offering to spy on your alliance for ;)

55 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

This war is a real snore 

Com'on

DO SOMETHING 

The ball is in Kashmir's court.

Peace has been on the table since 5 minutes after update.

Today we conveyed to Jason that he has until day 5 to accept. If he still has not acted by then (either fighting or accepting peace) we will assume he is acting in bad faith and attempting to stall so that he can nuke us at the last second on the last day of the war. And we will proceed with attacks accordingly.

The best outcome here remains for Jason to take peace and move on.

5 minutes ago, firingline said:

The ball is in Kashmir's court.

Peace has been on the table since 5 minutes after update.

Today we conveyed to Jason that he has until day 5 to accept. If he still has not acted by then (either fighting or accepting peace) we will assume he is acting in bad faith and attempting to stall so that he can nuke us at the last second on the last day of the war. And we will proceed with attacks accordingly.

The best outcome here remains for Jason to take peace and move on.

Though I must applaud you for thus far keeping the war conventional. Never really liked the fact that since I've been playing nukes were a given and don't really mean much as far as escalation goes. 

18 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Best part about that dig is he obviously took cues to make it from the guy in his alliance who uh, was the person who offered to be the spy. So I'd keep an eye on that one if I were you Hershey, who knows who he's offering to spy on your alliance for ;)

Thank you for your concern regarding @The Dark Emperor, @Johnny Apocalypse. :) I was well aware of his past offering to spy on behalf of @Lucius Optimus before I accepted him in Doom Squad. The mistake Lucius made was accepting The Dark Emperor’s offer to spy when in reality, The Dark Emperor has been one of the most steadfast and oldest allies of Doomsphere. So he was acting as a double agent on behalf of the Doomsphere.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:19 AM, Lucius Optimus said:

Though I must applaud you for thus far keeping the war conventional. Never really liked the fact that since I've been playing nukes were a given and don't really mean much as far as escalation goes. 

In conflicts of long ago, before the introduction of the Manhattan Project Wonder, when nukes were rare, the stronger side usually punished the few enemy nations using them.

With MPWs and when nukes had proliferated the MK ended that practice (creatively, I might say).

Even the GPA has now been considering them 'just weapons" for well over a decade.

That's what they are, in my opinion. I too consider them a given and I think that's the right thing to do.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:13 PM, lilweirdward said:

I am extremely upset with NG for not handling this very serious situation with the gravity that it deserves. I have already muted one of their upper gov in our server as consequence, and rest assured that if they retaliate in any way at all, war will certainly break out between the two of us.

I am being completely serious, guys.

As both NG and CCC gov, I acknowledge this situation and have sought to rectify from within rather than take to the OWF with what is utter stupidity for us to discuss.

25 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

As both NG and CCC gov, I acknowledge this situation and have sought to rectify from within rather than take to the OWF with what is utter stupidity for us to discuss.

Man, when Stewie got kicked, all the Vice Rois came out of the woodwork.

6 hours ago, jerdge said:

In conflicts of long ago, before the introduction of the Manhattan Project Wonder, when nukes were rare, the stronger side usually punished the few enemy nations using them.

With MPWs and when nukes had proliferated the MK ended that practice (creatively, I might say).

Even the GPA has now been considering them 'just weapons" for well over a decade.

That's what they are, in my opinion. I too consider them a given and I think that's the right thing to do.

MK wasn't all bad, but I digress. I wonder why you're not amongst our discord.