DS’s Recognition of War

8 hours ago, jerdge said:

In conflicts of long ago, before the introduction of the Manhattan Project Wonder, when nukes were rare, the stronger side usually punished the few enemy nations using them.

With MPWs and when nukes had proliferated the MK ended that practice (creatively, I might say).

Even the GPA has now been considering them 'just weapons" for well over a decade.

That's what they are, in my opinion. I too consider them a given and I think that's the right thing to do.

I make point to try and never use them first. (I can afford this as I've never had enough tech for first strikes to matter) i wish they were more significant considering their damage potential compared to other options in the arsenal. But Alas

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following the closure of a very significant earlier conflict I'd say this is persecution on Jason's behalf. First, FiringLine was socially engineered by Arnav, and now has been consistently abused by heinous spy operations. I'd say this makes a very valid CB and it's lucky that Hakai himself isn't getting rolled right now.

12 hours ago, defiled said:

Following the closure of a very significant earlier conflict I'd say this is persecution on Jason's behalf. First, FiringLine was socially engineered by Arnav, and now has been consistently abused by heinous spy operations. I'd say this makes a very valid CB and it's lucky that Hakai himself isn't getting rolled right now.

The only word in there made sense to me was haka