TPF New Leadership

Hi all,

I am a simple man of simple words. I'm a longtime lurker, small player with big problems.  I do not know and fully understand what has transpired between TPF, our allies, and our adversaries but I do know that The Phoenix Federation lives on and remains committed to its allies. Effective immediately I am assuming command of TPF. 

Thank you,

Korlath of Korlithica. 

1 minute ago, Korlath said:

Hi all,

I am a simple man of simple words. I'm a longtime lurker, small player with big problems.  I do not know and fully understand what has transpired between TPF, our allies, and our adversaries but I do know that The Phoenix Federation lives on and remains committed to its allies. Effective immediately I am assuming command of TPF. 

Thank you,

Korlath of Korlithica. 

You sure rolled the hard six there

1 hour ago, Korlath said:

Hi all,

Thank you,

Korlath of Korlithica. 

Long time no see. 

My DMs are always open to chat if you want. Honestly was not expecting you to make this post. But I'm happy you did. 

-old comrade in arms 

-Lucius

I mean this in a friendly way: Create a new AA instead and move over to it. Sometimes, it sucks when an AA dies ... other times it doesn't. This falls under the latter. Like all alliances, TPF has some solid people (Sup JBone :D), but it's history is not great. You're better off starting new and creating your own history independent of TPF's.

Good luck either way.

1 minute ago, Van Hoo X said:

You're better off starting new and creating your own history independent of TPF's.

I am inclined to agree with you on this one. There are only three of us left who are long time members of the old TPF. I think the remaining people not bogged down with those ties would be better off doing their own thing. Kapleo had rejuvenating the TPF name as his white whale when I was the alliance owner as a retirement community for years. The other members need not be burdened by the past. Admittedly, I have no idea what has actually recently transpired since I am completely out of the loop though. Maybe it is just me who needs to move on. But the last alliance other than TPF I was in was The Bear Cavalry when you gave me refuge prior to the NPO war starting since I was going to be out of town. 😜

9 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

I mean this in a friendly way: Create a new AA instead and move over to it. Sometimes, it sucks when an AA dies ... other times it doesn't. This falls under the latter. Like all alliances, TPF has some solid people (Sup JBone :D), but it's history is not great. You're better off starting new and creating your own history independent of TPF's.

Good luck either way.

I second that emotion 

5 minutes ago, malazar said:

But the last alliance other than TPF I was in was The Bear Cavalry when you gave me refuge prior to the NPO war starting since I was going to be out of town. 😜

Oh hey! I remember you from the TBC days. Memory jogged.

No offense to RoK (or Nemesis, if anyone remembers that one lol), but TBC was hands down the funnest alliance I helped start.

See? Let TPF go. Do your own thing. lol

1 minute ago, Van Hoo X said:

No offense to RoK (or Nemesis, if anyone remembers that one lol), but TBC was hands down the funnest alliance I helped start.

TBC was an awesome group of people! I am sad my stay was only a week or so, but I could never turn away the prospects of a never ending war. 🤣

55 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

Good luck either way.

I agree with what Van Hoo says, it is better to create a new alliance then to simply revive an old theme. Create your own destiny as opposed to being tied to the past.