Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

I’m sorry the war you started isn’t going the way you planned.

> cobra and NG plots to take down CLAWS and co during a treaty period

> apparently CLAWS is the aggressor?

2 minutes ago, tehol said:

> cobra and NG plots to take down CLAWS and co during a treaty period

> apparently CLAWS is the aggressor?

The fact that you still won’t show us the evidence of what you’ve claimed would lead me to say—yes, the people who backed rogues attacking cobra and our friends and premeditated a war without trying to resort things out diplomatically as mandated by the treaty you cite are the bad guys.

Even if you were right, that this was their plan all along, you all must be a special kind of stupid for making it happen for them.

oh my bad, I thought they showed you the evidence. That's what I had been told. hmm, I might share myself, I'm sufficiently annoyed. thinking about that stlil.

And yeah, I dont call the FA shots, as I have repeatedly said on discord to various folks. so perhaps my alliance and allies are stupid, that is what I'm saying, yes.

too bad the alternative is Cobrasphere.

9 minutes ago, tehol said:

so perhaps my alliance and allies are stupid, that is what I'm saying, yes.

Now you're starting to learn. Good boy. Sit, stay, now play dead.

10 minutes ago, tehol said:

oh my bad, I thought they showed you the evidence. That's what I had been told. hmm, I might share myself, I'm sufficiently annoyed. thinking about that stlil.

And yeah, I dont call the FA shots, as I have repeatedly said on discord to various folks. so perhaps my alliance and allies are stupid, that is what I'm saying, yes.

too bad the alternative is Cobrasphere.

No you haven’t shared. I’ve been sent some stuff fromJohnny, but your aa is still too ashamed to publicly shared it so I have no idea if I’m seeing the whole thing. I’m sorry your alliance sucks so bad at providing evidence of your claims that you’ve managed to lose a 700+ coalition and are now only moderately outnumbering the people you attacked without any attempt to resort to diplomacy.

I also don’t find this “I didn’t plan anything” pretty weak. You’re aa has taken in people who have deliberately and unprovokedly attacked our friends in NLON and OC continuously harass cobra. Then you organize an assault without any attempt to even talk about alleged issues, as specified by the treaty you love to simultaneously cite and ignore. Yes, you’re the bad guys, and if they’re being “rewarded” it’s because you somehow managed to make people sympathetic against your !@#$%^&*. No one in TIE organized any attempt to spy in claws aside from Lucius talking off the cuff to an old friend yet we were rolled all the same. That’s what happens when you’re in an AA—you can be held responsible for the actions of other members of your AA. I’m so sick of hearing from claws members that they have nothing to do with what their alliance does. You all are so weird about not being responsible for your actions.

6 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

[words]

I also don’t find this “I didn’t plan anything” pretty weak. [more words]

I mean... I didnt plan it. I plan econ stuff. My AA and allies plan FA stuff. I stand by them even though I think the peace negotiations were handled poorly from what little I know (I also wasnt in those either).

You can play make believe otherwise I guess, that's cool.

12 minutes ago, tehol said:

congratulations cobrasphere on getting exactly what you plotted to get

Logic is not doing you any favors here, Tehol. We are not the ones that started the war, we are reacting to it. This is the 3rd RFI war already. Most of RFI and Boognish had already moved on. Even GK thought it was enough at some point. I think it's time for Claws to catch up with the sentiment.

30 minutes ago, tehol said:

too bad the alternative is Boognish.

The 'evidence' was a few cherry-picked logs made to frame things in a certain light. This was rapidly cleared up when further context was provided in full. It was very clear from that point that it lacked any consistency.

I should also note the source of the intelligence is the fruit of a direct result of your alliance's aggressive course of behaviour alluded to by Tankobite- something that still keeps being sidelined and danced around by your leaders to this day. We are in no violation of any treaties, in fact we opted for appeasement/non-engagement during these instances partly because of the wording of your NAP you had with NG and our relation to it as their allies.

This is a matter of accountability; you want to give your mate some money to buy and throw eggs at our houses, then eventually stomp on my lawn yourselves because of someting that mate told you? Don't be surprised when we eventually come onto the porch with our shotguns.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

16 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

The 'evidence' was a few cherry-picked logs made to frame things in a certain light. This was rapidly cleared up when further context was provided in full. It was very clear from that point that it lacked any consistency.

I should also note the source of the intelligence is the fruit of a direct result of your alliance's aggressive course of behaviour alluded to by Tankobite- something that still keeps being sidelined and danced around by your leaders to this day. We are in no violation of any treaties, in fact we opted for appeasement/non-engagement during these instances partly because of the wording of your NAP you had with NG and our relation to it as their allies.

This is a matter of accountability; you want to give your mate some money to buy and throw eggs at our houses, then eventually stomp on my lawn yourselves because of someting that mate told you? Don't be surprised when we eventually come onto the porch with our shotguns.

See, that's how I feel (but in reverse, of course).

3 minutes ago, Krihelion said:

thats our thing

why ya'll try to hijack ng culture at every turn?

The only nation I've ever seen to say this is Banned

Just now, tehol said:

See, that's how I feel (but in reverse, of course).

This is our dilemma ultimately. You do not feel as though CLAWS has wronged us, however we do and vice versa. Though we would appreciate some form of accountability, something members of Boognish have afforded you in the past.

I don't expect a magic waving of a wand to make everything sunshine and roses, but it isn't (I hope) beyond the realm of possibility that we perhaps stop butting heads and maybe just stay away from each other when this is all is said and done.

8 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I don't expect a magic waving of a wand to make everything sunshine and roses, but it isn't (I hope) beyond the realm of possibility that we perhaps stop butting heads and maybe just stay away from each other when this is all is said and done.

Translation:

“Please let us off so that we can undermine you again.“

38 minutes ago, tehol said:

I mean... I didnt plan it. I plan econ stuff. My AA and allies plan FA stuff. I stand by them even though I think the peace negotiations were handled poorly from what little I know (I also wasnt in those either).

You can play make believe otherwise I guess, that's cool.

I’m sorry you refuse to have any accountability for being a part of your alliance. Your AAs leadership has directly contributed to the problems we’ve had by hitting our friends—we’ve repeatedly reached out to try to sort things out like when bundy got salty rey called his !@#$%^&* and hit one of our protectorates—an action we nearly took as a deliberate attempt to provoke a war, but I was able to convince Johnny to try talking to you all first. There’s been more honest attempts by us to avoid conflict than ever come out of claws. The fact that your left hand apparently is completely unaware of what the right hand is doing speaks of a fundamental problem with your alliance. Might I suggest reworking your constitution so your government knows what the hell it is doing?

Again, you’re part of the alliance so I hold you responsible. Like you held mine for what Lucius did. I don’t expect you to live up to high standards, but I would at least a ask for some consistency.