Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

Just now, Nolegdai said:

My relationship internally is such that I do not believe I would be lied to. I have more than good reason to believe this. I may look the fool now, but I believe that will come to pass.

um. 

lol. 

How about you come out and say what these reasons are then?  You're literally all talk and no substance

You wouldnt go to court and say "YES I HAVE AN AWESOME DEFENSE" and then not say it? You'd get laughed at by the judge and by the audience, and by the jury if it was a jury trial. 

We all know the reason you wont come out and say it is that.. the reasons dont exist.  

Reasons for war are usually a requirement for a CB, even if those reasons are "I don't like you".  

But it doesnt stop with a rubbish CB does it? The continued contempt by members of CLAWS is shocking, and smacks of sour grapes. But hey, who am I to judge if you want to believe the rubbish your government has spoon fed you? 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Eteeki said:

hey man, i like being spoon fed. makes me feel like a king 

I'll just pop you in a high chair, and read you a book from the NG Library -  "That's not my CB", - the first page having your CB on he left, and on the right.. "That's not my CB, it should be a proper CB full of substance and actual reasons"

Also, I won't change your nappy now that you've messed yourselves after realising you don't have the support you thought you had. 

Edited by citizenkane

2 minutes ago, citizenkane said:

I'll just pop you in a high chair, and read you a book from the NG Library -  "That's not my CB", - the first page having your CB on he left, and on the right.. "That's not my CB, it's a proper CB full of substance and actual reasons"

Also, I won't change your nappy now that you've messed yourselves after realising you don't have the support you thought you had. 

Call the mods

There’s been a murder.

8 minutes ago, citizenkane said:

I'll just pop you in a high chair, and read you a book from the NG Library -  "That's not my CB", - the first page having your CB on he left, and on the right.. "That's not my CB, it should be a proper CB full of substance and actual reasons"

so hostile. im not a real big fan of the high chairs, my feet dont touch. is there any other book in the NG bookshelf? that one is boring.... ooo maybe a sequel!

Edited by Eteeki

1 minute ago, Eteeki said:

so hostile. im not a real big fan of the high chairs, my feet dont touch. is there any other book in the NG bookshelf? that one is boring

I think NG has "The Monster Book of Calling Out Rubbish CBs" 

Alongside the "Harry Potter and the Valid Casus Belli" book

Also, I think there might be "A Series of Unfortunate CBs" 

Alongside "50 Shades of Valid CBs" 

4 hours ago, Stewie said:

What would you like to know?

I can share the exact 4 items that your leadership passed to their allies and the reason for war as well as the logs around the snippets.  You can assess with your own eyes whether or not that counts as plotting then.

I have nothing to hide.

So, when do we get to this part?

2 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

So, when do we get to this part?

When do you get this part? When Claws deems you worthy of it?

The best part of this thread is the fact that Claws Government chose to take their alliance to war and didn't even bother to tell them why or share the evidence with them. Even after handing the evidence to our side, Claws still didn't think their members were worth the time of day it would take to copy/paste the screen shots into their member chat. 

Incredible. 

Claws members? How are you still a member of your alliance when they obviously do not trust you? They don't trust you, even when telling you would not danger opsec. There are other alliances out there, stay in your own sphere but at least go where you aren't disrespected. They are letting you do this, in public. Dear God, just join GATO or Legion already. 

Edited by Lyanna Mormont

4 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

The best part of this thread is the fact that Claws Government chose to take their alliance to war and didn't even bother to tell them why or share the evidence with them. Even after handing the evidence to our side, Claws still didn't think their members were worth the time of day it would take to copy/paste the screen shots into their member chat. 

Incredible. 

Claws members? How are you still a member of your alliance when they obviously do not trust you? They don't trust you, even when telling you would not danger opsec. There are other alliances out there, stay in your own sphere but at least go where you aren't disrespected. They are letting you do this, in public. Dear God, just join GATO or Legion already. 

GATO at least would have let them vote on the act of aggression.

5 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Incredible. 

Dear Lyanna Mormont, 

Thank you for your correspondence. 

Like you, I am unable to ascertain why the government of CLAWS has not divulged such invaluable information to their alliance members. It is beggars belief that they would behave in such a way. 

At the risk of sounding too 'hostile', CLAWS are at best incompetent, and at worst, attempting to figuratively pull the wool over their members eyes. 

Like you, I find myself pleading to CLAWS membership to consider going to GATO or Legion. 

Yours truly, 

The Right Honourable Lady Citizenkane of The Glorious Nation of Heinz

3 hours ago, Nolegdai said:

Why do you even ask? If it is so agreeable to you, why do you not simply share it? Do you expect me to back down? Perhaps it's not what you share that will damn you, but what you withhold. If you've nothing to hide, then lets have it all.

Here you go.

Please see comments explaining reason for war.

deathbiterToday at 10:55 PM
and it is here
These logs are of concern to us for several reasons:

The first particularly noteworthy matter is who the core participants of the logs are, that being several government officials in Non Grata and COBRA. This is not an issue of a few loose lipped ordinary members deciding to engage in hostile banter. Or even government members joking around about disliking other alliances. It would be far less interesting if it were. Instead the aforementioned government members in question saw fit to discuss matters such as "putting out disinformation" in a discussion pertaining to "CLAWS turning on NPO" and working on "some movement of RFI vs Oculus". Even if we were to ignore some of the discussion topics about "rolling CLAWS afterwards" as being a joke and nonsense about "the purpose of Oculus" as being propaganda, these other elements are concerning as we have both Stewie and Lyanna backing plotting against the alliances in RFI and Oculus.

These discussions took place during a time when NG was not supposed to be engaging in hostilities against us and went around feigning a desire to move on and bury the hatchet.

And then we have Thrash approaching Lowsten about getting rid of CLAWS from RFI which at the time were more believed to just be weird ramblings until we found out about the other logs.
so that along with the 4 screenshots i shared with u earlier
the summit will likely take place tommorrow since u said stewie/johnny are asleep. Lowsten will be setting up the group dm and inviting people
summit is scheduled to end on the 23rd 10pm server time. Between now and then neither party will further escalate the war and no new declarations shall be made, but existing wars will continue to be fought

BuuyoToday at 10:58 PM
Maybe!
However, since Stewie and Johnny are gone to bed I'm not sure how the new declarations on their part will work. They are not on to pass the information to their governments
deathbiterToday at 11:02 PM
are anyone in cobra/ng not in anarchy/peace mode?
BuuyoToday at 11:02 PM
I'd be surprised. I'll have a quick check
if they are all in anarchy then they can't declare new wars
Iron's leader is asleep right now as well so I think some leway can be given it a few slip through
over the night
BuuyoToday at 11:04 PM
24/26 for cobra, 39/41 for NG. Little chance there, but yeah some leeway will be given 😛

Screens leaked by LH from NG’s member channel.

image0.png

image1.png

Private conversation leaked by LH.

image2.png

Logs from The Summit where I share everything either side of the above leaks.

image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

image3.png

image4.png

image5.png

image6.png

image7.png

image8.png

1 minute ago, citizenkane said:

Dear Lyanna Mormont, 

Thank you for your correspondence. 

Like you, I am unable to ascertain why the government of CLAWS has not divulged such invaluable information to their alliance members. It is beggars belief that they would behave in such a way. 

At the risk of sounding too 'hostile', CLAWS are at best incompetent, and at worst, attempting to figuratively pull the wool over their members eyes. 

Like you, I find myself pleading to CLAWS membership to consider going to GATO or Legion. 

Yours truly, 

The Right Honourable Lady Citizenkane of The Glorious Nation of Heinz

Greetings to The Right Honourable Lady Citizenkane of The Glorious Nation of Heinz, 

My heart soars with the knowledge that you and I are of one accord in this matter. It is in our nature to look towards nurturing and providing for the needs of others. I am happy to share this burden with you. Together we will not only free Claws membership from a life led in ignorance, we will help them find a home with GATO or Legion. I believe they will flourish there, they will have the same friends as now, but they will walk freely in their new found enlightenment. 

Forever yours, 

Ly

1 hour ago, Nolegdai said:

My relationship internally is such that I do not believe I would be lied to. I have more than good reason to believe this. I may look the fool now, but I believe that will come to pass.

No, no it won't come to pass. Even the guy from CCC is laughing at you. 

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Here you go.

Please see comments explaining reason for war.

deathbiterToday at 10:55 PM
and it is here
These logs are of concern to us for several reasons:

The first particularly noteworthy matter is who the core participants of the logs are, that being several government officials in Non Grata and COBRA. This is not an issue of a few loose lipped ordinary members deciding to engage in hostile banter. Or even government members joking around about disliking other alliances. It would be far less interesting if it were. Instead the aforementioned government members in question saw fit to discuss matters such as "putting out disinformation" in a discussion pertaining to "CLAWS turning on NPO" and working on "some movement of RFI vs Oculus". Even if we were to ignore some of the discussion topics about "rolling CLAWS afterwards" as being a joke and nonsense about "the purpose of Oculus" as being propaganda, these other elements are concerning as we have both Stewie and Lyanna backing plotting against the alliances in RFI and Oculus.

These discussions took place during a time when NG was not supposed to be engaging in hostilities against us and went around feigning a desire to move on and bury the hatchet.

And then we have Thrash approaching Lowsten about getting rid of CLAWS from RFI which at the time were more believed to just be weird ramblings until we found out about the other logs.
so that along with the 4 screenshots i shared with u earlier
the summit will likely take place tommorrow since u said stewie/johnny are asleep. Lowsten will be setting up the group dm and inviting people
summit is scheduled to end on the 23rd 10pm server time. Between now and then neither party will further escalate the war and no new declarations shall be made, but existing wars will continue to be fought

BuuyoToday at 10:58 PM
Maybe!
However, since Stewie and Johnny are gone to bed I'm not sure how the new declarations on their part will work. They are not on to pass the information to their governments
are anyone in cobra/ng not in anarchy/peace mode?
BuuyoToday at 11:02 PM
I'd be surprised. I'll have a quick check
if they are all in anarchy then they can't declare new wars
Iron's leader is asleep right now as well so I think some leway can be given it a few slip through
over the night
BuuyoToday at 11:04 PM
24/26 for cobra, 39/41 for NG. Little chance there, but yeah some leeway will be given 😛

Screens leaked by LH from NG’s member channel.

image0.png

image1.png

Private conversation leaked by LH.

image2.png

Logs from The Summit where I share everything either side of the above leaks.

image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

image3.png

image4.png

image5.png

image6.png

image7.png

image8.png

Just so we're clear... you think these logs show NG sitting by as it grows itself peacefully? I am genuinely interested. It's not every day I read about other alliances being referred to as tools for taking down whales, being rolled afterwards as they rebuild, or trying to turn a bloc to different ends...

If that's what you believe, then I can at least understand why y'all are being so mean, I.e., you actually dont see anything wrong in that discussion 

31 minutes ago, tehol said:

Just so we're clear... you think these logs show NG sitting by as it grows itself peacefully? I am genuinely interested. It's not every day I read about other alliances being referred to as tools for taking down whales, being rolled afterwards as they rebuild, or trying to turn a bloc to different ends...

If that's what you believe, then I can at least understand why y'all are being so mean, I.e., you actually dont see anything wrong in that discussion 

Is the intentional spread of disinformation on planet Bob commonplace these days? Moreover, is someone who would intentionally spread disinformation trustworthy? I mean, I'm sure he's not intentionally spreading disinformation on to his allies, right? I'm sure he only spreads disinformation to people outside of his sphere who wouldn't give him the time of day anyways.

16 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Is the intentional spread of disinformation on planet Bob commonplace these days? Moreover, is someone who would intentionally spread disinformation trustworthy? I mean, I'm sure he's not intentionally spreading disinformation on to his allies, right? I'm sure he only spreads disinformation to people outside of his sphere who wouldn't give him the time of day anyways.

I take it back back. 

I think you may be a lost cause and a doombot 

Cya around 

I'm sure you won't let it be the last encounter. 

And disinformation is very common....on the other side. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I take it back back. 

I think you may be a lost cause and a doombot 

Cya around 

I'm sure you won't let it be the last encounter. 

Im displeased with my own alliance, for bungling their dow. There's certainly no explanation for why this wasn't included or given to our members. No sense in hiding that fact. That's more than you'll get from NG I imagine.. none of this means Stewie should be let off the hook by either us or his allies. All in all, I've been mocked as much as I have had attempts to seduce me to your side. Is it really any wonder I'm polarized? I have nothing against, but if I have to agree that NG is blameless in this encounter for you to like me, then it's not worth any effort.