Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Translation:

“Please let us off so that we can undermine you again.“

Oh the irony. I was so naive for thinking we could let you off and you’d learn a lesson. I should apologize to Johnny for telling him to move on

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

The CLAWS tears in this thread are simply delicious.

No kidding. It’s like the thought of having to face part of boog without the legion, NPO, and IRON terrifies them beyond the capacity for rational thought.

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Translation:

“Please let us off so that we can undermine you again.“

You keep mirroring yourself on everything everyone else does. Ever since your little betrayal you have done nothing but undermining the people you left behind. You being so close to Claws may explain why Claws is the only RFI AA that has been having such a hard time moving on or cooperating with us, and if that's the case, I can't blame them, cause you just exist for drama and instigation for those that surround you, literally just that, cause you don't even play the game.

6 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

You keep mirroring yourself on everything everyone else does. Ever since your little betrayal you have done nothing but undermining the people you left behind. You being so close to Claws may explain why Claws is the only RFI AA that has been having such a hard time moving on or cooperating with us, and if that's the case, I can't blame them, cause you just exist for drama and instigation for those that surround you, literally just that, cause you don't even play the game.

I think the real question here is "why do people keep responding to Hitchcock?" His opinions are nonsense and his alliance a complete nonentity even in CN's current state.

1 minute ago, Bionic redhead said:

I think the real question here is "why do people keep responding to Hitchcock?" His opinions are nonsense and his alliance a complete nonentity even in CN's current state.

If you're running low on broken pots and kettles, he's usually a good source for them (if for some reason you needed broken crockery that is). Otherwise I would agree.

25 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

I’m sorry you refuse to have any accountability for being a part of your alliance. Your AAs leadership has directly contributed to the problems we’ve had by hitting our friends—we’ve repeatedly reached out to try to sort things out like when bundy got salty rey called his !@#$%^&* and hit one of our protectorates—an action we nearly took as a deliberate attempt to provoke a war, but I was able to convince Johnny to try talking to you all first. There’s been more honest attempts by us to avoid conflict than ever come out of claws. The fact that your left hand apparently is completely unaware of what the right hand is doing speaks of a fundamental problem with your alliance. Might I suggest reworking your constitution so your government knows what the hell it is doing?

Again, you’re part of the alliance so I hold you responsible. Like you held mine for what Lucius did. I don’t expect you to live up to high standards, but I would at least a ask for some consistency. 

Tanko: if you were asking about responsibility, then fine. I take full responsibility for the actions of claws. I stand by them. I thought you were asking for me to explain or give reasons. I can't do that - it wasn't my call.

Johnny, I find I am agreeing with you. Which is not what I expected but I can work with that. To be clear, it had been my hope that we (claws and cobrasphere) could be friendly even if not friends. But if it must be keeping our distance, then so be it. I have left all your discords - have fun.

16 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

No kidding. It’s like the thought of having to face part of boog without the legion, NPO, and IRON terrifies them beyond the capacity for rational thought.

I dont mind the war. I have too much infra anyway. I dont like that cobra and NG are getting what they want.

Personally I wish the wars would last longer (and be much bigger) than scheduled/agreed, or be white peace.

2 minutes ago, tehol said:

I dont mind the war. I have too much infra anyway. I dont like that cobra and NG are getting what they want.

Personally I wish the wars would last longer (and be much bigger) than scheduled/agreed, or be white peace.

You don't like that NG and Cobra are getting what they want, which is to not receive a curbie for no reason but to cap off a whole year worth of antagonism and aggression from CLAWS?

That's nice.  Cry harder.

8 minutes ago, tehol said:

howls of derisive laughter.

They’re literally only “getting what they want” because you attacked them for no legitimate reason.

I guess my advice to CLAWS would be thus:

Next time you think we’re planning something, wait for us to do it. We might muck it up. It couldn’t possibly be more effective than what claws has done itself here. 

Edited by Tankobite

12 minutes ago, tehol said:

Maybe you should remove that walking trash pile, Bundy, and get some quality leadership in place? Or at least put something with greater intelligence than a potato in charge. You have at least a few options.

22 minutes ago, tehol said:

The problem is that you’ve taken the time to listen to them, while your intention may be good, as soon as they smell a hint of weakness they start lobbing insults and regime change narratives.

Tehol, you’re an up-and-comer and when you lie down with dogs you get fleas, especially with this bunch.

The two scenarios are letting up on NG and Cobra and everyone remains distant and lives happily ever after- or letting up on NG and Cobra and they seek revenge (which isn’t a rare thing for NG).

So why even take a chance? Better to be safe than sorry.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The problem is that you’ve taken the time to listen to them, while your intention may be good, as soon as they smell a hint of weakness they start lobbing insults and regime change narratives.

Tehol, you’re an up-and-comer and when you lie down with dogs you get fleas, especially with this bunch.

The two scenarios are letting up on NG and Cobra and everyone remains distant and lives happily ever after- or letting up on NG and Cobra and they seek revenge (which isn’t a rare thing for NG).

My guess would be, when it comes to you, Cobra will be safe rather than sorry this swing around.  They gave you a chance, what have you done with it?  Yeah.  Excited to watch this situation develop :) 

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes @tehol, listen to Hitchcock's counsel. You'll achieve great things if you do so. You will learn deception, treason, and all the low skills necessary to be considered a "Ben friend".  You may also end up getting rolled and needing a lawyer.

2 hours ago, tehol said:

> cobra and NG plots to take down CLAWS and co during a treaty period

> apparently CLAWS is the aggressor?

Lord Hitchcock tried to get me to say I would treaty and then use RFI against Oculus and I said i wouldn't comment on it.  

So please.  By all means say I was the aggressor.

Context is key.  

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Stewie

1 hour ago, Bionic redhead said:

I know, I just think about those that don't know him yet. The things he says and accuses people of, sometimes need calling out, but I totally agree with you.  

Edited by Kapleo
(take for example what Stewie just posted) lol

23 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Inciting war against NG now?

Thanks for the CB.

5 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Lord Hitchcock tried to get me to say I would treaty and then use RFI against Oculus and I said i wouldn't comment on it.  

Context is key.  

unknown.png

unknown.png

I believe in the legal business that’s called “entrapment,” but I’m not a lawyer, like those in CLAWS.

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Context is key.  

unknown.png

unknown.png

I take complete ownership of my logs which at the time was my viewpoints and some have changed.

Background of these logs, Caustic went inactive and Stewie took over the ship. 

I talked to no one outside of NG at that time and I wasn’t trying to get you to say anything- didn’t know you- my hope, and this is true, was that you weren’t going to do something stupid and half-cocked

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I take complete ownership of my logs which at the time was my viewpoints and some have changed.

I talked to no one outside of NG at that time and I wasn’t trying to get you to say anything- didn’t know you- my hope, and this is true, was that you weren’t going to do something stupid and half-cocked

Elements of these were the logs used by the CLAWS coalition to justify war.

So..  yeah..  they didn't get them from me which means you were the source for CLAWS.

Caustic also didn't go inactive.  I offered to take over as we felt it would provide a contact for the alliances we were at war with who hadn't recently antagonised them.

By all means drag my name through the mud.

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh hi Ben! I take it you're the one that leaked our internal member chat to CLAWS? That's cute. Back in my day that was a most legitimate CB. Unlike the one you tried to cook up here based on nothing. Bend over and assume the position, we're coming.