Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

You started it, you wanted it. 

CLAWS knew the friends would be coming based on that BS war declaration. You say you're not privy to anything but econ, perhaps stick to that story. Don't suddenly pretend this isn't exactly what CLAWS wanted, you're smarter than that, Tehol.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, tehol said:

No, I'm grumpy that we agreed to a war where you get to fight CLAWS and a small number of allies. Which, from what I can tell, is what NG/Cobra wanted.

I am indifferent as to whether or not you get rolled. I am opposed to you getting what you wanted. It's not that hard to understand.

Well, what we really wanted was to be left alone, but DBDCLAWS has spent a full year showing us that you won't.  This time though, you really f**ked the pooch, and dragged all your allies through the s**t with you, for what minimal respectability those allies had to begin with.  So now, Consequences.  It's not that hard to understand.

2 minutes ago, tehol said:

It seems I've misjudged you, CS

Quite.

I'm still wondering what we wanted and plotted for. Much like the original CB by your shady "leadership" that jumps from AA to AA to avoid CLAWS facing repercussions for their actions, I haven't seen any real logical response here yet. 

8 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Well, what we really wanted was to be left alone, but DBDCLAWS has spent a full year showing us that you won't.  This time though, you really f**ked the pooch, and dragged all your allies through the s**t with you, for what minimal respectability those allies had to begin with.  So now, Consequences.  It's not that hard to understand.

this, 100.

10 hours ago, tehol said:

we offered white peace

You messed up, put your treaty partners at risk on 'information' from an unreliable source; put your treaty partners into direct conflict with their own allies and you expect 'white peace'

Man, you're quite deluded if you think there would have been no consequences from this

This is a sad state of affairs these forums have fallen into. It seems cobra and co think if they repeat a lie often enough, it becomes true. The facts remain, the alliances who signed into the original declaration of war would not have done so without adequate knowledge themselves. To suggest otherwise is naive and nothing more than an attempt to create a false narrative. This is inevitable, but ultimately I trust that our leadership is right not to divulge it's sources. The idea that Cobra got what they wanted is a little far fetched. The got their gob smacked, justifiably. Whether you believe it or not, is neither here nor there. The leadership knows the truth of it and they are the ones who must learn this lesson. The pushing of this narrative is nothing more than a desperate attempt to learn how they got caught. The repeated jeering and declarations of love of salt, especially where salt is non-existent is proof of their depth and quality of their membership. We didn't get all we wanted, but I for one feel we are overly blood thirsty. Frankly, I'm beginning to find it justified.

42 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

This is a sad state of affairs these forums have fallen into. It seems cobra and co think if they repeat a lie often enough, it becomes true.

Pot meet kettle.

The facts remain, the alliances who signed into the original declaration of war would not have done so without adequate knowledge themselves. 

That's why they refused to share it publicly so anyone could evaluate their claims for themselves. Once they became clear, half your coalition pulled out and the other half offered a white peace.

This is inevitable, but ultimately I trust that our leadership is right not to divulge it's sources.

Now who's being naive? It was hitchcock. The guy your leadership has been indulging in his constant harassment of cobra and attacks on allies in Ordo Cyberneticus

The idea that Cobra got what they wanted is a little far fetched. 

Yet that's exactly what Tehol, the leadership you apparently trust believes.

The got their gob smacked, justifiably. 

It seems claws and co think if they repeat a lie often enough, it becomes true.

The leadership knows the truth of it and they are the ones who must learn this lesson. The pushing of this narrative is nothing more than a desperate attempt to learn how they got caught.

Got caught doing what? You yourself even imply you don't know what the evidence is. You were just told it was there and that they had to 'protect the source.'
Meanwhile, Stewie provides the other half of the conversations and NPO, IRON, and Legion leave the war. That should tell you something.

The repeated jeering and declarations of love of salt, especially where salt is non-existent is proof of their depth and quality of their membership. We didn't get all we wanted, but I for one feel we are overly blood thirsty. Frankly, I'm beginning to find it justified.

This part just doesn't make sense. We know you didn't get what you wanted. You wanted NPO, Iron, Legion, and RFI to do the heavy lifting in CLAWS's unceasing grudge against Cobra and NG. So you made up some !@#$ based on everything hitchcock gave you months ago, yet couldn't even get your whole coalition involved (I notice FTW isn't a party to this shenanigans. Good for them). You also tried to maneuver NPO, Iron, and Legion into opposing their own blocmate's allies, putting them in a !@#$%* position. Once Polar stepped up and tried to get people together to talk about this (which your side deliberately avoided doing, like the treaty you cited in the CB stated you had to), it became clear to all involved that the 'evidence' was !@#$%^&* and things started to go south for CLAWS. The laughter is at the salt is that claws has yet to stop crying about how their castle of cards has started to crumble--your allies leaving the conflict, COBRA and NG's coming in, and CLAWS being exposed for the unwarranted aggression once more.

To say nothing of how they tried to hamper the talks, then shove in a white peace when it became clear they couldn't keep the 700 nation advantage they'd brought in under false pretenses.

TLDR: Everything you just said in your post is wrong.

Edited by Tankobite

12 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Pot meet kettle.

That's why they refused to share it publicly so anyone could evaluate their claims for themselves. Once they became clear, half your coalition pulled out and the other half offered a white peace.

Now who's being naive? It was hitchcock. The guy you're leadership has been indulging in his constant harassment of cobra and attacks on allies in Ordo Cyberneticus

Got caught doing what? You yourself even imply you don't know what the evidence is. You were just told it was there and that they had to 'protect the source.'
Meanwhile, Stewie provides the other half of the conversations and NPO, IRON, and Legion leave the war. That should tell you something.

This part just doesn't make sense. We know you didn't get what you wanted. You wanted NPO, Iron, Legion, and RFI to do the heavy lifting in CLAWS's unceasing grudge against Cobra and NG. So you made up some !@#$ based on everything hitchcock gave you months ago, yet couldn't even get your whole coalition involved (I notice FTW isn't a party to this shenanigans. Good for them). You also tried to maneuver NPO, Iron, and Legion into opposing their own blocmate's allies, putting them in a !@#$%* position. Once Polar stepped up and tried to get people together to talk about this (which your side deliberately avoided doing, like the treaty you cited in the CB stated you had to), it became clear to all involved that the 'evidence' was !@#$%^&* and things started to go south for CLAWS. The laughter is at the salt is that claws has yet to stop crying about how their castle of cards has started to crumble--your allies leaving the conflict, COBRA and NG's coming in, and CLAWS being exposed for the unwarranted aggression once more.

To say nothing of how they tried to hamper the talks, then shove in a white peace when it became clear they couldn't keep the 700 nation advantage they'd brought in under false pretenses.

tenor-3.gif

33 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

This is a sad state of affairs these forums have fallen into. It seems cobra and co think if they repeat a lie often enough, it becomes true. The facts remain, the alliances who signed into the original declaration of war would not have done so without adequate knowledge themselves. To suggest otherwise is naive and nothing more than an attempt to create a false narrative. This is inevitable, but ultimately I trust that our leadership is right not to divulge it's sources. The idea that Cobra got what they wanted is a little far fetched. The got their gob smacked, justifiably. Whether you believe it or not, is neither here nor there. The leadership knows the truth of it and they are the ones who must learn this lesson. The pushing of this narrative is nothing more than a desperate attempt to learn how they got caught. The repeated jeering and declarations of love of salt, especially where salt is non-existent is proof of their depth and quality of their membership. We didn't get all we wanted, but I for one feel we are overly blood thirsty. Frankly, I'm beginning to find it justified.

It is a long established historic precedent that if a declaration of war is made then the evidence for the casus belli is provided with it. It is not something to be hidden, it is the very justification for initiating hostilities.

As has been stated repeatedly; further context relating to their evidence was provided willingly and revealed there to be no substance to the claim that we were plotting. Furthermore, the intelligence cited was given to your leaders in November- during which time the NG-RFI NAP was in place. It was therefore the responsibility of RFI to approach NG regarding the matter diplomatically in accordance with that NAP. They did not; they instead chose to plot a war with it, thus violating the NAP themselves. On top of that some of them wound up violating intelligence clauses in other treaties they held, by keeping those allies in the dark about their intentions.

These are the facts. You can choose to blindly believe your party narrative or you can seek confirmation of the above from the relevant parties.

1 hour ago, Tankobite said:

Pot meet kettle.

Now who's being naive? It was hitchcock. The guy your leadership has been indulging in his constant harassment of cobra and attacks on allies in Ordo Cyberneticus

It's your leadership that refuses to take responsibility, hoping to force our hand so they can learn the product of their own undoing. This would be unwise. Everything else is salt.

Since the events of The Korlath War, or more commonly known as the Snake Eyes War, I have mostly retreated from public life, but I still watch and listen to world affairs quietly in the background. Right now, I almost want to feel bad for CLAWS. There are still people on that side that I met from my time in Alpha Wolves (hi Bundy!) that I am fond of and respect. Sadly, having been at the other side of their stick a couple of times now I'm sure they wouldn't be feeling bad for us.  Judging by our previous battles with them, I know they'd be pretty much be dancing on our graves, probably demand reparations, wonder destruction, controlled nation demolitions, maybe have us write a declaration in which they are portrayed as heroes and force us to use their flags as humiliation. These are just some of the things we have had to endure every time we have to deal with CLAWS and their people. Constant bullying, harassment and humiliation.  So, I simply can't feel bad for you. Even if we just go mind our business, I don't see you moving past your hatred towards us. If anything, us finally having some justice will only fuel that hatred. They will come again for God knows what reason and they will blame us for it.

3 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

It's your leadership that refuses to take responsibility, hoping to force our hand so they can learn the product of their own undoing. This would be unwise. Everything else is salt.

What would you like to know?

I can share the exact 4 items that your leadership passed to their allies and the reason for war as well as the logs around the snippets.  You can assess with your own eyes whether or not that counts as plotting then.

I have nothing to hide.

1 hour ago, Nolegdai said:

All I'm hearing is a worn out alliance trying so desperately to be relevant, and failing. 

Please, stop embarrassing yourself.  The truth is out.  This hasnt ended well for you... just accept that and move on. 

Go away, with your tail tucked between your legs, with your dignity intact.. if with this latest tirade of rubbish hasnt removed whatever remnants of dignity you still had. 

6 minutes ago, Korlath said:

Since the events of The Korlath War, or more commonly known as the Snake Eyes War, I have mostly retreated from public life, but I still watch and listen to world affairs quietly in the background. Right now, I almost want to feel bad for CLAWS. There are still people on that side that I met from my time in Alpha Wolves (hi Bundy!) that I am fond of and respect. Sadly, having been at the other side of their stick a couple of times now I'm sure they wouldn't be feeling bad for us.  Judging by our previous battles with them, I know they'd be pretty much be dancing on our graves, probably demand reparations, wonder destruction, controlled nation demolitions, maybe have us write a declaration in which they are portrayed as heroes and force us to use their flags as humiliation. These are just some of the things we have had to endure every time we have to deal with CLAWS and their people. Constant bullying, harassment and humiliation.  So, I simply can't feel bad for you. Even if we just go mind our business, I don't see you moving past your hatred towards us. If anything, us finally having some justice will only fuel that hatred. They will come again for God knows what reason and they will blame us for it.

This is perfect, Korlath, especially coming from you. o/

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

What would you like to know?

I can share the exact 4 items that your leadership passed to their allies and the reason for war as well as the logs around the snippets.  You can assess with your own eyes whether or not that counts as plotting then.

I have nothing to hide.

Why do you even ask? If it is so agreeable to you, why do you not simply share it? Do you expect me to back down? Perhaps it's not what you share that will damn you, but what you withhold. If you've nothing to hide, then lets have it all.

36 minutes ago, Nolegdai said:

Why do you even ask? If it is so agreeable to you, why do you not simply share it? Do you expect me to back down? Perhaps it's not what you share that will damn you, but what you withhold. If you've 

2 minutes ago, Martialis said:

Who is @Nolegdai

Clueless noob with great spirit.