Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

9 hours ago, Liltrekkie said:

The only thing I care about is he gets a fair punishment. 

Me too, don't worry.

He has no material posessions that I desire (nor can he obtain) but we're both of a 'creative disposition', I'm sure something can be arranged at a point in the future.

But that's to be the future; all we have is now.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Real life has had me by the balls but now I get to pay it forward to some hapless Rollers. :smug:

(@Kapleo, it's SirWilliam not Sir William goddamnit.)

I have no idea whachu talking bout dawg, that's exactly how I wrote it! 😆 

On 1/27/2021 at 5:27 AM, SirWilliam said:

Real life has had me by the balls but now I get to pay it forward to some hapless Rollers. :smug:

(@Kapleo, it's SirWilliam not Sir William goddamnit.)

Sir Will I Am

On 1/25/2021 at 7:38 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

I am so glad you joined Cobra!! Gulag Girl's Cult would never exist without you and draggie!! I love you ladies!!!!

And because it will never come up in forum conversation again? Gulag Girl's Cult has their very own flag: 

A study in inevitability:

lobQPD5.png

On 1/25/2021 at 11:07 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

In the meantime; remind me why it is you keep supporting him? I can't for the life of me figure out why you would stick your neck out for people who would be willing to sell their own mother if it would open the right doors.

He has been on the opposite side of me for a number of years.  When given the opportunity to take an enemy (especially an active one) and turn the person into a friend it is, in my opinion, worth a little effort. 

18 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

He has been on the opposite side of me for a number of years.  When given the opportunity to take an enemy (especially an active one) and turn the person into a friend it is, in my opinion, worth a little effort. 

Yeah 

We did that with LH once

• 4 months later...