Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

Just now, Liltrekkie said:

I get it man. If you think a forever war is deserved then whatever, that's your call. Call me old fashioned but I'd demand a beating for a few rounds and some reps if I were in your shoes. Then again, I've been around since 2006 so my advice may not fit the current times

I mean..  lh is a 1600 day old nation with no wonders...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

Sooo, what, youre gonna war him forever? Whatever floats your boat. Overreacting comes to mind a bit.

Well, they tried letting him go, but he just wouldn't f**k off and bother someone else.  So, what exactly did you expect to happen?  Hitchcock is the one who wants to drag this out forever, he's the one who made that choice.  He did not stop antagonizing Cobra for even half a second after the last war.  But here you are, predictably, crying that he should be let go.

8 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Well, they tried letting him go, but he just wouldn't f**k off and bother someone else.  So, what exactly did you expect to happen?  Hitchcock is the one who wants to drag this out forever, he's the one who made that choice.  He did not stop antagonizing Cobra for even half a second after the last war.  But here you are, predictably, crying that he should be let go.

Did i say he should be let go? No, I'm saying let the punishment fit the crime

Just now, Stewie said:

What would you pick for leaking?

Anything but an E-ZI, P-ZI and forced disbandment. Keep him at war and bill lock him for six months for all I care. Have him write some apology with reps on top of that if you think it fits better. The only thing I care about is he gets a fair punishment. 

31 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

Anything but an E-ZI, P-ZI and forced disbandment. Keep him at war and bill lock him for six months for all I care. Have him write some apology with reps on top of that if you think it fits better. The only thing I care about is he gets a fair punishment. 

I support a lengthy apology for one, and a story about why forcing your grudges is bad.

25 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I support a lengthy apology for one, and a story about why forcing your grudges is bad.

I would go with a comprehensive treatise of why the Non Grata under Stewie and Thrash is worse than prior administrations 

19 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I would go with a comprehensive treatise of why the Non Grata under Stewie and Thrash is worse than prior administrations 

The rise and fall of the NG Empire. I need 50 volumes.

Edited by Mogar

5 hours ago, Tankobite said:

I'm not sure how long you've been around, but I was here in 06 and I think you may be remembering the good old days a little too fondly. Stuff was nasty back then too. 

Right. There's just less people on the planet now. No one can honestly say that the other side does it and their own doesn't.

2 hours ago, Liltrekkie said:

Call me old fashioned but I'd demand a beating for a few rounds and some reps if I were in your shoes. Then again, I've been around since 2006 so my advice may not fit the current times

NG doesn't play the reps game.

3 hours ago, Liltrekkie said:

I get it man. If you think a forever war is deserved then whatever, that's your call. Call me old fashioned but I'd demand a beating for a few rounds and some reps if I were in your shoes. Then again, I've been around since 2006 so my advice may not fit the current times

The last deal was one round, and it’s done. How many times do you let someone do the wrong thing?

10 hours ago, Liltrekkie said:

I wouldn't make threats you cannot act on, that's how you end up getting rolled by someone eventually. Just some friendly advice there.

Sidenote, I think we stole your battle flag.  Check the OP if you missed it.