Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

2 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I am so glad you joined Cobra!! Gulag Girl's Cult would never exist without you and draggie!! I love you ladies!!!!

And because it will never come up in forum conversation again? Gulag Girl's Cult has their very own flag: 

kEyf9oB.png

I promised myself and some folks that I wouldnt reply again... but I think this is an exception.

I love this. This is great.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

To be fair,  it can be a challenge for alliance leaders to balance these things.  Take the last war where CLAWS posted the logs in the DoW as an example.   Cobra is STILL - right now - doing their best to make the life of the one who leaked the logs miserable - even after an agreement to let him go.  Not only that,  they attacked the alliance that he went to after Cobra's leader said it was fine and he was free to go.  What do you think Cobrasphere will do to @Lord Hitchcock  ?

Doesn't seem to be too challenging for the other side of alliances involved. Geez, even now CLAWS could share with its membership or even its gov. Not too late. 

And, again, imagine believing and siding with someone like Hitchcock. Yikes. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw

1 hour ago, Nolegdai said:

Is it any wonder why there's no activity on the forums? There was a time where you could have actual discussions on these forums. The dominant community here defaults to base insults and mocking about "tears". It's toxic to the community.

I'm not sure how long you've been around, but I was here in 06 and I think you may be remembering the good old days a little too fondly. Stuff was nasty back then too. 

It's hard to tell when someone is genuine and when they're trolling. For my part, I was hot under the collar because out of the blue, some of the only people who stuck their neck out for me and mine were being hit with no actual evidence provided by an enormous coalition that seemed to just have it in for them. I've also been unfortunate enough to have to deal with some of your leadership, who also get under my skin and frankly I wasn't aware how much your AA is kept in the dark. My pervious experience in AAs have usually been either in governments or micros, and I've never really been in an alliance that keeps its basic troopers so much in the dark--I joined GATO in January of '06 and I can't speak to what it's become now, but the general assembly was not kept in the dark about the causes for war once we voted on them. The Order of the Paradox was a small alliance (though mid tier by today's standards I guess), but it gave its members a lot more trust and kept them in the loop.

So I assumed bad faith, because once the information came out to Johnny and Stewie (as a prerequisite for coming to the table with Polar), they summarized it to me and Stewie posted it here. I had assumed that your alliance only kept the actual facts of the case from us and the world at large, not its own membership as well. 

If you actually wanted information or a discussion, I apologize. The nature of forum posts makes it so that in a sense you talk past each other as a conversation cannot be held in real time. In that sense, discord is a better interaction because you can immediately sus out if there is miscommunication. 

You're always welcome to come to TIE's discord and chat. We aren't as active as Gulag, but one of your members has a food appreciation thread he keeps as his attempt at a peace shrine. And I have some killer napoleonic memes and folk music.
https://discord.gg/YM85mUQWk8

I liked the part where WC got all upset that Hitchcock wasn't "given a chance," when he never once stopped antagonizing Cobra for even half a f**king second, even when Cobra DID give him a huge chance and opportunity to f**k off and find something else to do.  The obsessive little creep just couldn't stop, though.  And some other retards decided to actually listen to him.  And so here we are.

Amazing how quick DBDCLAWS plays the victim when your noCB curbstomp doesn't pan out like you wanted.

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

To be fair,  it can be a challenge for alliance leaders to balance these things.  Take the last war where CLAWS posted the logs in the DoW as an example.   Cobra is STILL - right now - doing their best to make the life of the one who leaked the logs miserable - even after an agreement to let him go.  Not only that,  they attacked the alliance that he went to after Cobra's leader said it was fine and he was free to go.  What do you think Cobrasphere will do to @Lord Hitchcock  ?

Well I'm sure you will be pleased to hear of a pending resolution regarding your friend who now resides with the folk at the Round Table (as I am sure you are already aware, given you are trying to insert yourself into this matter again :) )

As for Lord Hitchcock? I'll let the gods decide that for the moment, he's still got quite a ways to go in the queue. We are experiencing high call volume at present, but don't think we haven't noticed the recent calls made to Cobra by KNB members- not to mention all the CBs he keeps leaving around and all the confidences/friendships he betrayed to win your favour. He will just have to sit and be patient, we'll have someone top up the coffee machine soon.

In the meantime; remind me why it is you keep supporting him? I can't for the life of me figure out why you would stick your neck out for people who would be willing to sell their own mother if it would open the right doors.

Hitchcooooock! Say something funny again, man! You were feeling so bold in my inbox the other day! You couldn't go to your hiding hole and die in peace after we let you go, you had to go for yet another sucker punch, you sneaky piece of S**T and now you have nowhere to hide. You tricked Oculus, left RFI in humiliation and keep getting your actual allies in trouble with every move you make. Nowhere to run now.  I have a Valentine cooking just for you and I can't wait, you filthy rat. You and whoever tries to protect you WILL KNOW NO PEACE. 

1 minute ago, Kapleo said:

Hitchcooooock! Say something funny again, man! You were feeling so bold in my inbox the other day! You couldn't go to your hiding hole and die in peace after we let you go, you had to go for yet another sucker punch, you sneaky piece of S**T and now you have nowhere to hide. You tricked Oculus, left RFI in humiliation and keep getting your actual allies in trouble with every move you make. Nowhere to run now.  I have a Valentine cooking just for you and I can't wait, you filthy rat. You and whoever tries to protect you WILL KNOW NO PEACE. 

@Kapleomeans business, don't mess with the business meaner.

26 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

I wouldn't make threats you cannot act on, that's how you end up getting rolled by someone eventually. Just some friendly advice there.

The same Ben Hitchcock that stole and leaked screenshots from NG's private channel? You think he's getting away? 😂😂😂

Not today.

Just now, Liltrekkie said:

I wouldn't make threats you cannot act on, that's how you end up getting rolled by someone eventually. Just some friendly advice there.

CRAP talking leagues out of their depth and without any sense of irony.  I don't remember you guys actually being this retarded, I always thought you were just useless.

24 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

Friendly advise, check the Valentine War and tell me if I'm concerned a bit by what you just said. Hitchcock attacked my allies yet again. He is the aggressor and he will get what's coming to him for it. CN 101 for you. If you are going to join your ally in the aggression you will get exactly what I promised. 

Edited by Kapleo

8 minutes ago, Caustic said:

The same Ben Hitchcock that stole and leaked screenshots from NG's private channel? You think he's getting away? 😂😂😂

Not today.

Caustic at the thought of another fight after having wetted his appetite

tenor.gif 

4 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Friendly advise, check the Valentine War and tell me if fear just a bit what you just said. Hitchcock attacked my allies yet again. He is the aggressor and he will get what's coming to him for it. CN 101 for you. If you are going to join your ally in the aggression you will get hat's exactly what I promised. 

Sooo, what, youre gonna war him forever? Whatever floats your boat. Overreacting comes to mind a bit.

4 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

Sooo, what, youre gonna war him forever? Whatever floats your boat. Overreacting comes to mind a bit.

Yeah, you're right. Idk, I'll think about it, I'm sleep deprived at this point. Makes me want to kill people. Cobra gets the last word in the end. Their call.

Edited by Kapleo

1 minute ago, Kapleo said:

Yeah, you're right. Idk, I'll think about it, I'm sleep deprived at this point. Makes me want to kill people. 

I get it man. If you think a forever war is deserved then whatever, that's your call. Call me old fashioned but I'd demand a beating for a few rounds and some reps if I were in your shoes. Then again, I've been around since 2006 so my advice may not fit the current times