I Found Out You Can Read the CN Wiki for Fun & Leisure

KG76ero.gif

Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to read the Cyber Nations Wiki for fun, you know, as a person does, right @Woryand?

Looking over the alliances I like while admiring their contributions to the planet as a whole, I realized something shocking. I was flabbergasted! I was discombobulated! 

Cobra and my good friends over at FARK were not officially even acquainted. How would the denizens of Bob know how much we *insert heart emoji here* them if we didn’t announce it in a public forum??!

The answer is, they would not! They would have no idea! Everyone will go to sleep and not be thinking about the inspiring friendship between Cobra and Fark! Well, I couldn’t have that so I just rushed to my computer and started typing this treaty. 

Then I thought to myself, wow, it is 2020 and everyone knows how this works, no noobs exist in CN anymore, just rerolls.  So you know the treaty that says, Optional Defense and Aggression Pact? That is what this is! You are looking at another one! Yeah, this is a treaty announcement, I know you are all super excited to see Cobra and Fark making their friendship official. 

This is Cobra so here is a meme: 

hHEWlAN.gif

This is also Boognish so here is a song:

Fark and Cobra Go to a Bar Together

This is Fark so here is a beer that I can’t legally drink yet:

owmCYBN.gif

Signed for FARK: 
one_eighty_two - Submitter
905 - Squirrel
Totalfark Council - Arcane, Decide R Inchief, Boz, Slick Johnson

Signed for Cobra:
Johnny Apocalypse - King Cobra 
General Tiki, General Kanabis, Lyanna - Royal Guard

tldr:

CN Treaty: Cobra and FARK now have an official Optional Defense and Aggression Pact

23 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

I should've never told Woryand about the wiki in his blog post 🤦‍♂️

Don't worry, I would've found them anyways like i did with the data dumps

19 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Check again.

RV, I am just 50 ranks out of your range. Do you really want to test fate like this? 😛

Wahey! I'm glad this has come into fruition. Cheers to you Farkistan, we look forward to a day when we get to go out stomping together!

o/

1 hour ago, Tankobite said:

@Johnny Apocalypseour little girl's all grown up. Posting alliance announcements...

And before you know it they're staging their very own coup. These bloody usurpers get younger every year!

57 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Congratulations to my friends in Fark and my frie-ene-I-don't-know-what-we-are-anymore in COBRA :)

We're your slightly demented bipolar neighbours in Browntown. Some days I come knocking for a cup of sugar and we have a nice chat, other days you're banging on the wall telling us to keep the bloody noise down. That's just how neighbours are sometimes ;)

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

We're your slightly demented bipolar neighbours in Browntown. Some days I come knocking for a cup of sugar and we have a nice chat, other days you're banging on the wall telling us to keep the bloody noise down. That's just how neighbours are sometimes ;)

This description is perfect lol