Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How pathetic is FTW and Legion that they need Iron and NPO? 

Even the peanut gallery is laughing at them, RV absolutely got it right you infra hugging pussies killed the planet. You absolutely deserve to go out with a whimper, LOL. 

This thread is great.

It has covered everything. Whining, salt, tears, contradiction.

NPO is evil.

NPO is the World Police.

NPO saved FTW.

NPO and IRON splitting up is the only hope of the World surviving.

There are no great players left.

NPO and IRON have a duty to the community.

Even TBB crawled out of his hole to moan about the state of the world.

You are all too lazy, worthless, and pointless to help. You can't even help yourselves by creating your own individual communities to survive in.

You are perpetual children, so wanting to be led by Alliances with culture it is pathetic. Alas, your constant need to shift blame onto everyone but yourselves for the state of the World is of little concern to us.

The great players left because they were tired of you.

Unless we are declaring war on you, we ignore you. 

You don't even matter to us.

T.S. Eliot wrote "This is the way the World Ends... not with a bang, but a whimper."

In this case, it will just be your perpetual tantrums and shifting of blame.

Edited by DeathAdder

4 minutes ago, Malic said:

How pathetic is FTW and Legion that they need Iron and NPO? 

Even the peanut gallery is laughing at them, RV absolutely got it right you infra hugging pussies killed the planet. You absolutely deserve to go out with a whimper, LOL. 

To be fair, I'm sure Legion had nothing to do with bringing in NPO. Legion can handle their business on their own.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Looks about right.

I have no qualms admitting that I am salty af.

This is the third time in two years that the NpO/Doom drama leaves a trail of proxy war in our gaming experience.

And if NG chose to die on this hill, lol, believe me- they made that decision long before you considered intervention. 

4 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I have no qualms admitting that I am salty af.

This is the third time in two years that the NpO/Doom drama leaves a trail of proxy war in our gaming experience.

And if NG chose to die on this hill, lol, believe me- they made that decision long before you considered intervention. 

The doom drama has always been a silly little pipe dream.

I don't know why people believe it will happen and wait to follow it. Probably for the same reason they need Oculus to split up so they can then do something.

They're all too lazy to actually do the work themselves.

Edited by DeathAdder

24 minutes ago, Thrash said:

I didn't climb from a grave. I've always been alive, paying bills and doing tech deals for the past many years. That's not fun. I know my friends are upset with me and they know where I stand. Already told them I won't touch them and I'm just after your ilk. Bringing in Oc is gonna make that harder, but it's still gonna happen. My arrogance has nothing to do with this, it's your arrogance that brought me to your doorstep. And yes, you are my first stop. I haven't had war in years.

Thrash,

And what did we do to offend you so?

Edited by Joseph Black

12 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

The drama between them is well documented.

If it is still happening, I doubt NpO put a gun to your head and forced you to do anything.

No. Not NpO.

But when FTW, CLAWS, and SNX invaded my alliance last year with a flimsy CB, I knew right away what it was all really about.

[TLDR; DBDC was attacking NpO directly prior to these events, and a member of COBRA was asked by NpO to convince people not to send DBDC tech, which Doomsphere saw as a personal affront]

IMG-20180922-091703.jpg

The person who warned me about it actually ended the whole thing within days, if not hours.

Was it just a coincidence that he had offered to do so early on if I tossed aside the only two potential Polar anchors in my alliance at the time (LH and Morphine)? 

IMG-20180922-150425-1.jpg

Coincidence or like, gun to my head?

I may be paranoid at this point, but I know bait when I see it.

Tw5e-Yr-AFH-eis6-Rd-Jmu-Nvc-Ydv-Gj-Jt1-A

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

I accepted that on day one you !@#$@#$ nerd-

Copy.png

FTW didn't defeat us alone, and that's a win for us, regardless of what's made public down the road.

slowclap.gif

What an amazing win. Well done, GK. You sure showed us. 

Edited by Canik
link fail

21 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

-Snip.-

Oh, I have little doubt you were baited/used into doing something. That's a common theme on Bob, sadly.

A gun to your head would've been EatEm or Grub telling you to do it, or else.

5 hours ago, Samus said:

Can tell you've been out of the loop for SO long. Don't know if you've ever fought at the top end. But infrastructure literally means nothing anymore, you fight in a war this level you're almost bound to lose all your infra, but we have so much money at this stage it's not even anything to be even be slightly concerned about.

So, you won't risk a war with anyone that could possibly hurt you because all parties have so much money it wouldn't matter in the slightest? Please help me understand, enlightened one.

And for the rest of you, here is a little nugget from esteemed FTW member RedCommunist upon learning his alliance is at war:

To: Pope Bubba XIII    From: RedCommunist    Date: 8/4/2019 9:05:58 PM

Subject: Interesting

Message: Seeing as I am not active, I only play this game since I have for so long, I appreciate the cowardly nuclear attacks. No loyalty after all this time, I see.
Edited by Rebel Virginia

9 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Yes, I do know what the so-called problem with "poaching" is, and if I recall correctly it was established years ago that it is never a valid CB. If an alliance's members can be lured away a mere message then the alliance was probably never that good to begin with. Do not try to lay blame for IRON's pitiful state at NG's feet.

Also, you're "but what about my infra" nonsense demonstrates exactly what is wrong with IRON and every other major alliance left in this world. This is the end, whether you recognize it or not. There is no higher purpose coming. You all have become so enamored with your infrastructure you wouldn't dare risk it unless the odds were 20 to 1 in your favor, as this "war" demonstrates. That you are all allied to each other ensures that nightmare scenario will never come to pass, leaving you to collect taxes and pay bills in peace until all is dark.

Going out with a whimper suits you.

You talk a big game about us needing 20-1 odds in our favour, but even with 1-1 odds, we could demolish you because, simply, "NG" is a pathetic collection of rouges under the NG guise, and frankly, the vast majority of our enemy's warring skills are laughable. Also, where's the Deus Vult? Losing your conviction already ❤️ ?

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

This thread is great.

It has covered everything. Whining, salt, tears, contradiction.

NPO is evil.

NPO is the World Police.

NPO saved FTW.

NPO and IRON splitting up is the only hope of the World surviving.

There are no great players left.

NPO and IRON have a duty to the community.

Even TBB crawled out of his hole to moan about the state of the world.

You are all too lazy, worthless, and pointless to help. You can't even help yourselves by creating your own individual communities to survive in.

You are perpetual children, so wanting to be led by Alliances with culture it is pathetic. Alas, your constant need to shift blame onto everyone but yourselves for the state of the World is of little concern to us.

The great players left because they were tired of you.

Unless we are declaring war on you, we ignore you. 

You don't even matter to us.

T.S. Eliot wrote "This is the way the World Ends... not with a bang, but a whimper."

In this case, it will just be your perpetual tantrums and shifting of blame.

You're ALL missing the key three takeaways from this thread:

1.  General Kanabis has a seemingly endless supply of Bender memes on tap.  Here, Discord, wherever -- there is literally something for every occasion.  Borderline disturbing, but admirable nonetheless.

2. Joseph Black seems to have lost his sincerity.  I mean, every post for YEARS ended "Sincerely, Joseph Black".  And now they just... stop.  I'm shook, man -- shook.  What's next, Rebel Virginia posting in black?  It's like watching Jordan play for the Wizards.  I could star as a Native Chief in an ati-littering commercial what with this single, silent tear rolling down my cheek.

3.  Screaming Red Asses got name-dropped by the largest alliance on Planet Bob in the OP!  They said we "weren't rogues".  Granted, that's not the pretty girl taking you home, but hey, she didn't throw me out of the party, either.  Told Mrs. Beloved that this was based on a mixture of respect and fear -- Death Adder if you could back me up on this if she asks, I'd appreciate it. Help a brother out at home, if you know what I mean (nudge nudge, wink wink, say-no-more!).

3051203cb0549d3ab2fdfa744c7809eff12db7d1

EDIT:  Just realized what age you have to be to recognize this meme, and it made me sad.

Edited by Walshington

3 minutes ago, Mouseman490 said:

the vast majority of our enemy's warring skills are laughable. 

Not the only thing around here that’s laughable: 

136,263 Attacking + 404,154 Defending = 540,417 Casualties