Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Additional problems being getting rolled by NG?

No, you weren't even of considered importance when I dropped them.

1 minute ago, Thrash said:

I don't consider myself a rogue. I'm just a dude that was upset that nothing was happening to make my casualty rank improve.

Allies telling allies to stay out of wars while they get curbstomped. For what? So you can be there for them in the big one? There is no big one coming.

Where did we tell allies to stay out of conflicts?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DeathAdder said:

No, you weren't even of considered importance when I dropped them.

Where did we tell allies to stay out of conflicts?

Not you. Didn't mean you. Just gave my reasoning for going "rogue" as you'd like to claim. I had to sit and watch my allies in NADC and TTK burn multiple times over the past few years because we were told to stay out. If I had some action in those wars, I might not be where I am now.

Just now, Thrash said:

Not you. Didn't mean you. Just gave my reasoning for going "rogue" as you'd like to claim. I had to sit and watch my allies in NADC and TTK burn multiple times over the past few years because we were told to stay out. If I had some action in those wars, I might not be where I am now.

Oh, I see.

11 hours ago, Samus said:

it's the reality sadly, but if you want to stay in fairy land and make up things in your head be my guest.

IRON members are free to leave if they want, it's not the best thing, but ultimately it's their choice.

Caustic poached several members, and attempted to poach several more including myself, so I can bare witness to that. 

So IRON members are free to leave, yet you have a problem with so-called "poaching"? How does that work? Does Caustic have some sort of magic touch that eliminates any sort of free will your members might have to force them to join Non Grata? Does the choice to remain in IRON require complete ignorance of any other more exciting opportunities out there? How then were you able to resist?

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Don't really have a reason to prove anything.

GK confirmed the rumor mills your friends have been helping to stir the pot since at least 2018 and we're just here to take out some garbage.

You're upset because you lost a mediocre edge after your coalition doubled down.

Paroles paroles. I'm still waiting to see how this has changed anything for my war. Since NG attacked FTW the one tech deal I had with Terminator was paused b/c he's sending aid to NG and I think I got aid once from Legend in like June? So you forbidding them to aid us hasn't affected me. What's changed that should compel the surrender you keep implying?

You've got my number. I've given it enough times.

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Ah yes, of course we are the plague chasing active people out of the game.

*checks OP* oh hang on...

Which is it? We are the bane of this planet or we are irrelevant? Can't be both.

You can't expect him to keep consistent. This is the guy who got salty I made a joke about FTW needing more help and proceeded to spend two hours telling me how little he cared about me and failing to understand the difference between "couldn't care less" and "could care less."

It's a shame

3 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Paroles paroles. I'm still waiting to see how this has changed anything for my war. Since NG attacked FTW the one tech deal I had with Terminator was paused b/c he's sending aid to NG and I think I got aid once from Legend in like June? So you forbidding them to aid us hasn't affected me. What's changed that should compel the surrender you keep implying?

Then you should have absolutely nothing to complain over.

3 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

You've got my number. I've given it enough times.

979.641 (My nation strength is: 100,875.576)

I don't see that happening anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

You can't expect him to keep consistent. This is the guy who got salty I made a joke about FTW needing more help and proceeded to spend two hours telling me how little he cared about me and failing to understand the difference between "couldn't care less" and "could care less."

It's a shame

And you've been whining about it ever since. :popcorn:

27 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

So clap clap clap for bailing the worst alliance in CN history out of the hole they got themselves into.

Silly Alexio, DeathAdder is entitled to a full standing ovation. His full  nation strength is: 100,875.576

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

It's a shame

Tankobite,

I see competency is lost on you completely. I suspect it's why your now being rolled for a numerous list of grievances and yet believe we were somehow responsible for your poor decisions. 

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Then you should have absolutely nothing to complain over.

979.641 (My nation strength is: 100,875.576)

I don't see that happening anytime soon.

And you've been whining about it ever since. :popcorn:

I told you, get some NPOers to fill the slots. You have to have read this. Or are you all bark? You're the one who initiated this convo with your attitude. You seem to be the one with sour grapes. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous your flex at me is. In the immortal words of the poet, that don't impressa-me much. Keep trying to play at it like you're too cool for this, but you're the one who keeps giving someone you totally, seriously don't care about the time of day so much.

Just now, Tankobite said:

I told you, get some NPOers to fill the slots. You have to have read this. Or are you all bark? You're the one who initiated this convo with your attitude. You seem to be the one with sour grapes. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous your flex at me is. In the immortal words of the poet, that don't impressa-me much. Keep trying to play at it like you're too cool for this, but you're the one who keeps giving someone you totally, seriously don't care about the time of day so much.

I mean, why?

If all you're going to do is keep moaning because I commented on your "joke" at the start of this OP, then that's just more entertainment for me.

You don't even have the balls to openly admit how upset you are, and you can't present yourself as a threat to anything at your size.

Enjoy ankle biting whoever FTW sends down into the sub-levels to engage you, I guess. Lol.

5 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Tankobite,

I see competency is lost on you completely. I suspect it's why your now being rolled for a numerous list of grievances and yet believe we were somehow responsible for your poor decisions. 

You sure aren’t responsible for our rolling. Our true God, the merciless DeathAdder, is.

we are dirty micros and we have sinned. Our non ladder climbing chaos has caused the destruction of Planet Bob

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Joseph Black said:

Tankobite,

Oh no. I'm losing a war to an alliance bigger than mine. Who could have seen this coming? Let's cut the !@#$%^&*, shall we? This war never needed to start, just like the last one. But happened because Cenik has a burr up his ass against GK and refused to negotiate a reasonable response to Korlath's mistake. GK didn't back down to your !@#$%^&* and we said we'd rather stand with our friends in an unwinnable war than sit back and watch. I still can't believe you think we think we can win militarily or that it matters if we're being pummeled. There's honor over pixels here. But I suppose since FTW had to call in all of RFI on TIE, and now to bail you guys out again, you've got the rest of the dominance chart. I read the CBs and they're ridiculous. At one point or another in this game, I remember seeing the NPO do every one of them. And the idea that NG is bringing OOC stuff into this as a problem is laughable since the first war I ever saw in this world was when NPO went after ODN for Nation states stuff. 
The war is the only thing keeping me going in the game tbh, because the game has gotten so tame. No one does anything anymore. OWF is a ghost town, but we're not allowed to do anything or it's micros causing drama. Public discord channels are practically silent. I finally left most of them because there wasn't any activity, other than NPO doing stuff for the PnW server.

Sincerely,

Tank O. Byte

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You sure aren’t responsible for our rolling. Our true God, the merciless DeathAdder, is.

I like your answer. You should get the rest of your congregation together on that hymn because your choir is singing a bunch of different noise right now.

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, why?

If all you're going to do is keep moaning because I commented on your "joke" at the start of this OP, then that's just more entertainment for me.

You don't even have the balls to openly admit how upset you are, and you can't present yourself as a threat to anything at your size.

Enjoy ankle biting whoever FTW sends down into the sub-levels to engage you, I guess. Lol.

Pal,
You're the one who initiated this with a threat.

Your move, bro. Want to play froggy, jump.

I've called it and you back down to the "you don't matter." So either crap or get off the pot. I cannot jump any higher for you. So quit puffing your chest out at me. It's pathetic.

The hate is strong with these ones. Thank Admin they don't have the discipline and competence to wield it properly. I mean, say what you will of FTW, but at least ONE certain group is definitely less competent than us. xD

GG COBRA, NG

RIP

Just now, Tankobite said:

Pal,
You're the one who initiated this with a threat.

I've called it and you back down to the "you don't matter." So either crap or get off the pot. I cannot jump any higher for you. So quit puffing your chest out at me. It's pathetic.

Yes. I told you there was a simple way to deal with your obvious frustration.

I couldn't care less if you took it as a threat or not, if that's better for you to understand?

If you want to do something, do it.

Oh no. I'm losing a war to an alliance bigger than mine. Who could have seen this coming? Let's cut the !@#$%^&*, shall we? This war never needed to start, just like the last one. But happened because Cenik has a burr up his ass against GK and refused to negotiate a reasonable response to Korlath's mistake. GK didn't back down to your !@#$%^&* and we said we'd rather stand with our friends in an unwinnable war than sit back and watch. I still can't believe you think we think we can win militarily or that it matters if we're being pummeled. There's honor over pixels here. But I suppose since FTW had to call in all of RFI on TIE, and now to bail you guys out again, you've got the rest of the dominance chart. I read the CBs and they're ridiculous. At one point or another in this game, I remember seeing the NPO do every one of them. And the idea that NG is bringing OOC stuff into this as a problem is laughable since the first war I ever saw in this world was when NPO went after ODN for Nation states stuff. 
The war is the only thing keeping me going in the game tbh, because the game has gotten so tame. No one does anything anymore. OWF is a ghost town, but we're not allowed to do anything or it's micros causing drama. Public discord channels are practically silent. I finally left most of them because there wasn't any activity, other than NPO doing stuff for the PnW server.

Sincerely,

Tank O. Byte

Tank,

The reason Occulus is involved is listed in the OP. Am pretty sure y'all hit ODN when you disband and proceeded to prance around hitting half a dozen alliances. Your lack of NS doesn't and has never exempted anyone from reprisal.

Your chickens... Are home to roost.