Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Canik

Joint Declaration FTW

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

Because according to your war on Kashmir, an alliance shouldn't piggy back a conflict unless they're officially tied to someone in it.

And you were happy to take a swing at Umbrella when Argent invited you to do so, despite having no treaty.

 

Polar asked Kash to swing at ISX and you lost your mind.

 

As to the NG-IRON business, it's inconceivable to me that an ally wouldn't defend their friends even if asked not to.

 

 

 

 

For the record we didn't ask. We were/are working on a treaty so they just kind of did. Also they're officially disbanded so in function roguing out. In theory anyone could hit them and it wouldn't matter.

 

On the subject of IRON I offered to throw us in as soon as I saw it. I was turned down. So I went to FTW and asked if they'd join us in another offer and we did, we we're actually pretty geared to go on it. But IRON again said no, and out of respect for them we did nothing. Coincidentally that was what kicked off our working relationship that led to them helping against Cowboys. They knew it was a hard fight for us in the upper tiers so they relieved pressure as we we're signing a treaty anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm likin the dedpul gifs! I didn't watch the 2nd movie. In that one does he mainly just start very easy fights but go around asking for help first?

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

I'm likin the dedpul gifs! I didn't watch the 2nd movie. In that one does he mainly just start very easy fights but go around asking for help first?

 

giphy.gif

 

IMG_20180925_105420.jpg

That's the one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 12:14 AM, The Pansy said:

I am asking for a bit more imagination, than an insult that is no worse than I have said to most of my allies over the years on bob.
Pretty sure I've said worse to you Haf, I'll be waiting for your update attention ❤️

Is a little bit of plotting and scheming too much to ask?

You're in CLAWS, which is totally the wrong alliance for fighting me, and besides are too small 😎

 

Besides, haven't I been in an alliance at war with one of yours at some point? The list of alliances I've fought against is so long, surely you were in there somewhere.

 

Most of the plotting and scheming I've seen in my years here has been frankly somewhat comical. While that's not a bad thing, laughing is good for the soul and my soul is now rather glorious, I personally find it quite refreshing to see Canik being honest where people like Grub and Arexes used to prefer inventing crazy theories to justify their behaving in this fashion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Master Hakai said:

I'm likin the dedpul gifs! I didn't watch the 2nd movie. In that one does he mainly just start very easy fights but go around asking for help first?


Spoiler alert! He does. Not for a very easy fight but this would not have been a very easy fight for FTW alone. Again - a vast majority of our strength is not in range.

As of this post:

COBRA has 7 nations with nukes under 20k NS. With more headed that way.

FTW has 4. Many of our attacks have been non-nuclear nations vs nuclear wars. Brave lads, I salute them. o7

Kashmir, we assumed would be joining (you are, right? we're waiting..) who has 5. 

So... Sorry for not being a dumbass and allowing COBRA to easily stalemate us in a war of attrition? I'm so ashamed.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Canik said:

Kashmir, we assumed would be joining (you are, right? we're waiting..) who has 5.

 

I mean this in the sincerest way possible: Eat !@#$, Canik.

 

I'm not one to criticize beatdowns given my reoccurring scuffles with Methrage and similar parties. But COBRA here can certainly be commended for facing 25 to 1 odds with their chins up and while asking their allies to remain uninvolved. Balls they've certainly got.

 

It's telling really that influential allies of yours are either outright condemning you in back channels or are leaving their alliances altogether because they refuse to support the inanity of your actions. You'll get yours. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Canik said:

Kashmir, we assumed would be joining (you are, right? we're waiting..) who has 5. 

 

I’ll take that bet, Kashmir is not joining or aiding the conflict while it’s underway. We were not born yesterday. 

 

I understand you think by dropping the hammer on us- you think you’d secure a trigger and work your way over to Polar- the ‘ol “SNX in the middle trick”.

 

Amateur... you owe me 5 bucks.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

I’ll take that bet, Kashmir is not joining or aiding the conflict while it’s underway. We were not born yesterday. 

 

 

Quote

As to the NG-IRON business, it's inconceivable to me that an ally wouldn't defend their friends even if asked not to.

 

Inconceivable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Haflinger said:

 

Most of the plotting and scheming I've seen in my years here has been frankly somewhat comical. While that's not a bad thing, laughing is good for the soul and my soul is now rather glorious, I personally find it quite refreshing to see Canik being honest where people like Grub and Arexes used to prefer inventing crazy theories to justify their behaving in this fashion.

 

Yawn.  Really?  I am always honest.  I don't like you.  Try not to make a big deal of it though, I am sure you are not alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

But COBRA here can certainly be commended for facing 25 to 1 odds with their chins up and while asking their allies to remain uninvolved. Balls they've certainly got.

 

 

I can't really think of many alliances in recent times that called in their allies while facing those odds. Seems to be a new trend tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

 

I can't really think of many alliances in recent times that called in their allies while facing those odds. Seems to be a new trend tbh

The difference is most allies wont enter facing those odds. Ours are eager to enter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some didn't even wait for the words "go" or "no"~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Morphine said:

The difference is most allies wont enter facing those odds. Ours are eager to enter. 

I have no doubt that you have good allies and that they would enter if requested.

 

I think that is correct for most alliances that another alliance would agree to ally , though.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

I have no doubt that you have good allies and that they would enter if requested.

 

I think that is correct for most alliances that another alliance would agree to ally , though.  

 

 

 

Since you’ve managed to finally grace us with your presence, I would appear rude not to give you a long drawn out answer with a little hint of compassion and humor.

 

First off, I agree with your statement, just like that one time Doom Kingdom entered for iSX. Oh the joy Junka got to see his treaty ‘upgraded’ from a protectorate to an optional during the calm before the storm.

 

White Chocolate, my dear, there was a time when you were the text book of what a political figure should resemble. Fresh off from a well liked java house league platform, you brought to the table your personable and reserved style. One who listened and carefully thought about such activities and made (in my opinion) damn good progress.

 

Unfortunately, that honey-mood period of your reputation is over and in the last four years you have done quite literally nothing. The only other disappointment greater than your potential, was probably Cazaric’s- although he inherited a mess while you simply befriended a mess of egos and tunnel visioned loyalists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, General Kanabis said:

 

Certainly not you.

 

Would be hard to roll myself but I sure can try? :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In order to improve relations we need more specifics as to the cause of the hurt which was caused by GK

 

We kindly request @Canik to fill out the below form and help us ALL understand each other better!

 

butthurt-report-form.jpg

Edited by ericsw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ericsw said:

In order to improve relations we need more specifics as to the cause of the hurt which was caused by GK

 

We kindly request @Canik to fill out the below form and help us ALL understand each other better!

 

butthurt-report-form.jpg

 

Ericsw,

 

You can't possibly think this is a comprehensive enough list for my King to explain his twisted and distressed anguish over these incidents. I am afraid we must decline at this time. Please do some soul searching, visit a few spiritual places, and find the Tear of the Admin. When you can return with all of these, a proper form, and crayons to fill it out, we will reconsider your request.

 

Thank you for your efforts,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

You can't possibly think this is a comprehensive enough list for my King to explain his twisted and distressed anguish over these incidents.

 

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

 

Let the record reflect another insult to Cobra’s diplomacy efforts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the time of this last post, we have further attempted to establish cables with the enemy.

 

We have reached out to Block Head Banned and Camel Toe Claude and to no avail. White Chocolate has been too busy with her usual eating binge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2018 at 5:45 PM, James Spanier said:

 

 

Inconceivable.

 

That's the thing about loyalty.

You're willing to put aside your convictions and even admit when they were erroneous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This war has certainly showcased how out of touch Canik really is with the world.

 

Let’s break down his ‘generous’ peace offer, shall we?

 

1) Cobra surrenders: this is quite the catch 22 considering that we wouldn’t even know what we’d surrender for... hurting Canik’s feelings? ...boo hoo

 

2) Holding ghost and outside proxies to pursue their own peace: again, laughable considering they have been sending plenty of proxies towards us like Riley. Also of note, unlike ex doom children, we do not hang our friends out to dry.

 

3) A one year NAP: quite hilarious to ask US for a NAP when it was them who hit us.

 

Sir Troll Canik is over his head on this one. While our beloved General Kannibis is typically an easy going leader, don’t piss on his back and then tell him ‘it’s raining’.

 

This is war baby, a good old fashioned bare knuckle slug fest. 

 

 

IMG_20181004_175347.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×