Joint Declaration FTW

Canik

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This is war baby, a good old fashioned bare knuckle slug fest. 

IMG_20181004_175347.jpg

Lol the funny thing is I specifically told him I was enjoying the war and that we could discuss peace another day. 

I didn't mean the very next day.

Guy was throwing terms at me like I begged for them or something.

We're not doing so bad.

As of 10/05, 9:30 pm Server Time:

COBRA NS damage, dealt- 508,669
COBRA NS damage, lost- 435,941

Link:
https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot?alliance=COBRA&start=2018-09-21&end=2018-10-05

On the other hand, FTW is barely involved, despite the overwhelming number of wars declared:

FTW NS damage, dealt- 161,345
FTW NS damage, lost- 276,812

Link:
https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot?alliance=Freehold+of+The+Wolves&start=2018-09-21&end=2018-10-05

IMG_20181006_075204.jpg

So many Fedoras though.

Edited by General Kanabis

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends,

158884-852x563-summer-fire.jpg

I found a recipe for snake, I'm happy to share. We can cook by the fire and roast marshmallow, while the little ones hunt the rest cobra down.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This war has certainly showcased how out of touch Canik really is with the world.

Let’s break down his ‘generous’ peace offer, shall we?

IMG_20181004_175347.jpg

And what was your counter offer exactly?  If you were actually open to peace you could have said something such as drop the surrender and only 2 month nap.  What was said instead?  Something along the lines of what makes us think we get make terms, from what I hear.  

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Also of note, unlike ex doom children, we do not hang our friends out to dry.

IMG_20181004_175347.jpg

Seriously?  You’re still bringing up doom?  Even Junka has dropped that narritive at this point and I thought HE went overboard.  

CLAWS allies are GATO, NPO,  FTW and TTK (and what remains of the alliances our membership merged from - none of which are doom). 

CLAWS backs our friends.  We are doing that now.  

Get over 2015.

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

Fixed for you.

You did not fix anything. 

You can can put lipstick on a Pig, but it’s still a pig.

Edit: since this last post, Cobra has decided to counter offer FTW and we are patiently waiting to hear back.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

To:   From: Joseph Black    Date: 10/7/2018 8:02:02 PM

Subject: Words of Hope

War is an enjoyable part of the game. Getting to fight can be a blast, but a curbstomp sicks. I know personally (look up the Wolfpack War). 

The months of constant fighting with no escape and no hope. The dull monotony of logging in, collecting taxes and hoping that you can still pay bills. Having to watch everything that you built crumble to dust. While you're more powerful members hide in peace mode.

And while I wish I could be saluting you for a war well-fought, your leaders refuse to accept peace, offer an apology for personal insults, and an agreement not to again. And so here we are 3 rounds of war in and not a chance in sight for Alliance peace.

My words of Hope are this, I know this sucks. I am speaking with my King. I am trying to get you individual peace terms. So nations wanting peace can have it. If you want out please let me know, you don't have to fight for nothing. 

IMG_20181007_204451.jpg

Lol, "months" 

IMG_20181007_204437.jpg

So many members in peace mode.

It is a lovely piece of propaganda, the fact is we did not accept peace because the terms were an insult to our intelligence- however, to appease white chocolate, we counter-offered in what we felt was an equivalent insult... and the dismay of our offer just shows the irony of our enemies.

The fact is, Canik wants this thread to die and for this whole crap shoot of a war that he started, to just go away.

When you hit an alliance of professional trolls, be prepared to pay the piper.

17 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It is a lovely piece of propaganda, the fact is we did not accept peace because the terms were an insult to our intelligence- however, to appease white chocolate, we counter-offered in what we felt was an equivalent insult... and the dismay of our offer just shows the irony of our enemies.

The fact is, Canik wants this thread to die and for this whole crap shoot of a war that he started, to just go away.

When you hit an alliance of professional trolls, be prepared to pay the piper.

Lord Hitchcock,

Thank you for the compliment. Though, not nearly as good as your piece that inspired it. A true masterstroke, but by wars end I hope to have made you proud. I should have plenty of time to learn.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

12 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

*Hands you 6 dollhairs.*

And this is why we beat you

10 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

by wars end I hope to have made you proud.

Well you can start by taking your signature out of every post. It’s too Hime Themis like, and it didn’t work out too well for him.

52 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well you can start by taking your signature out of every post. It’s too Hime Themis like, and it didn’t work out too well for him.

Lord Hitchcock, mine most illustrious adversary,

Alas, we haveth ourselves quite a hurly-burly indeed.

Aye, even during such tumultuous times I find myself assuaged that we've stumbled upon such a haphazard expergefactor. For we were becoming exceedingly bloated and stagnant in our devotion to pixel care.

Respectfully, and quite condescendingly,

Mr. Black, pompous maximus of FTW.

So what's the deal with sanctions these days? I quit paying attention to stuff long before sanctions were a thing so I don't know. Is it normal to use them as weapons during a war? Or is it just something alliances do when they're losing? Do both sides start sanctioning each other now? Just curious how it works, never really messed around with it.

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Lord Hitchcock, mine most illustrious adversary,

Alas, we haveth ourselves quite a hurly-burly indeed.

Aye, even during such tumultuous times I find myself assuaged that we've stumbled upon such a haphazard expergefactor. For we were becoming exceedingly bloated and stagnant in our devotion to pixel care.

Respectfully, and quite condescendingly,

Mr. Black, pompous maximus of FTW.

General Kannibis, my good fellow,

Heed not your intentions on the matter for it is unfitting such if some as your statue and swell reputation to cast judgement on such a nobleman.

Im sure Canik will come around the idea that perhaps he was a little bit of a crop duster on the whole ordeal and perhaps some cherry tobacco, piped, over an organic fire could really brissin up some good jollies.

Most humble-ley,

Mr. Richard Black, ex diplomat to Cobra

30 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

Yuck. Far too sweet, I prefer a nice English blend.

Well woopdy doo- We’re in a long hard discussion about micros and their freedom of speech and their attempted persecution and your two cents is about your preferred choice of tobacco?

Is there anything else that bothers you?.... go ahead, we’ll wait

(Everybody hang on, t.v. time out, let Wobbles get this off his chest)

45 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well woopdy doo- We’re in a long hard discussion about micros and their freedom of speech and their attempted persecution and your two cents is about your preferred choice of tobacco?

Can we make this thread about pipe smoking now?  Your complaining is getting tiresome. Micros, Freedom of speech, Persecution -your starting to sound like Junka.

Edited by Wobblies