Joint Declaration FTW

Canik

Um... your diplomats have already expressed their brazen treatement directly in this thread.

Now my turn, please explain WAPA- which you consider a ‘lie and a spin’- so that I can match it up with my notes. Let’s see how truthful you really are...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is 2018 on Planet Bob.  People randomly attack people all the time.  When their is even a flimsy CB it is generally something somebody said, and that is when people even bother with anything beyond we do not like you.  This is the world now.  Eat or be eaten.  Planet Bob has never been fair.  My advice to COBRA is, do not be a Junka complaining all day.  Step up fight and be done with it.  More than ever before on Planet Bob, might makes right.  

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

This is 2018 on Planet Bob.  People randomly attack people all the time.  When their is even a flimsy CB  

I agree with this 100%... believe me, I’ve been doing it before it was even a trend. The positive note is that I received a notification that I was at war and reminded myself that I went beyond the 24 day mark and that it was time to collect taxes and pay bills. Being old and retired- I am somewhat forgetful.

The only complaint on the matter is an insult to our intelligence- a flimsy screenshot Canik managed to muster up and put a creative tail of mischievousness onto- and then develops it into some type of a sick story line for emotionally abusing his alliance mates who couldn’t take a hint. 

Perhaps we are complaining, but not about the CB- more about how right we were all along- and how god damn smart we are for understanding why Canik was labeled a screw job and brushed off in the clearest fashion.

really everyone that declared here (FTW CLAWS and snx) are all a joke, I hope we can burn you all this time and rid bob of people as pathetic as you canik

Let me know when you have some actual balls, cowards

Edited by Terminator

You mean Canik got his feelings hurt over a few words? Words said by GK? Glad to see that in my slumber nothing has changed here on this planet. Please continue to assist in the spread of the cancer that is brainless thought here, instead of actually going to war with people who pose an actual existential threat to you. 

I'll check back in a few months to see some people getting rolled by some other people and then see the complaining they are doing, failing to realize that they are being bent into a pretzel because they couldn't pull their head out of their asses long enough to actually do something positive in the game.

26 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Damn, this is actually straight up one of the most cowardly overkill declarations I've seen in a while. Is cobra really on the level of mi6 and snx lmfao

We strive on a daily basis to be the next Guinness

12 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

how you failed to honor your MDP with NEW.

Lord Hitchcock,

I was asleep when my very good friends in NEW departed this world, so please share more about this specifically. Do you have proof? A link possibly. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

20 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

QZlvvlS.gif

I think !@#$ talking on Discord is all that is left in this game, BUT I'm just trying to have a good time and rack up some casualties. 

Eric, I see you. I want you. :wub:

(That sarcasm was pretty top notch though)

I see you too, my next slot opens up on the 29th! save it on the calendar, plenty of land to go around!!

OH AND CANIK U SUCK! 

9 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Lord Hitchcock,

I was asleep when my very good friends in NEW departed this world, so please share more about this specifically. Do you have proof? A link possibly. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

You’ve got to be kidding... they burned and Canik shrugged them off as not having contact with FTW in years and then piggy backed with Oculus on NEWs friends. He defended his stance claiming that NEW was [all multis] but that went out the window when genuine NEW members were pissed that Canik shafted them.

sure, I’ll send you the link 

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You’ve got to be kidding... they burned and Canik shrugged them off as not having contact with FTW in years and then piggy backed with Oculus on NEWs friends. He defended his stance claiming that NEW was [all multis] but that went out the window when genuine NEW members were pissed that Canik shafted them.

sure, I’ll send you the link 

Lord Hitchcock,

I would appreciate that. I find it impossible to believe that we would ever turn on our truest friend. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

15 hours ago, The Pansy said:

We've been here a hundred times before, it's likely the most used reason on Bob for war.

People do need thicker skins though

Why is this exactly? So that there will be fewer wars?

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.

4 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

Damn, this is actually straight up one of the most cowardly overkill declarations I've seen in a while. Is cobra really on the level of mi6 and snx lmfao

It's not so much cowardly as it is a reflection of who people like. I mean, I've been on the other side of those overkill declarations, I know what being the underdog is like. I actually prefer it.

However, I would still have sided with Canik and the folks at CLAWS over GK, except that there are only two nations in my range and neither have slots. So I guess I'm staying retired for the moment.

27 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Lord Hitchcock,

I would appreciate that. I find it impossible to believe that we would ever turn on our truest friend. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Here is NEW entering for their allies

And here is Canik band wagoning on NEWs ally, Mongols. Who was already at war with all of Oculus

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Added another link

47 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Here is NEW entering for their allies

And here is Canik band wagoning on NEWs ally, Mongols. Who was already at war with all of Oculus

Lord Hitchcock,

Your evidence does not support your statement and you sully the honor of a relationship anyone outside it simply wouldnt understand.

What you present is Canik choose our friends from TOOL and TORN (both merged into IRON) over our equally long tie with NEW. A decision I would have in hindsight made differently.

But you see, that is a long way from letting NEW burn for cowardice. If you have more, I am still willing to listen privately.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

11 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Lord Hitchcock,

Your evidence does not support your statement and you sully the honor of a relationship anyone outside it simply wouldnt understand.

What you present is Canik choose our friends from TOOL and TORN (both merged into IRON) to over our equally long tie with NEW. A decision I would have in hindsight made differently.

But you see, that is a long way from letting NEW burn for cowardice. If you have more, I am still willing to listen.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

I don’t know where you are getting this ‘burn for cowardice’ quote from and I have reread my above statements.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I don’t know where you are getting this ‘burn for cowardice’ quote from and I have reread my above statements.

Lord Hitchcock,

I suppose they were my own thoughts on the subject and not a quote of yours.

My apologies,

Joseph M. Black

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Why is this exactly? So that there will be fewer wars?

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.

I am asking for a bit more imagination, than an insult that is no worse than I have said to most of my allies over the years on bob.
Pretty sure I've said worse to you Haf, I'll be waiting for your update attention ❤️

Is a little bit of plotting and scheming too much to ask?

10 minutes ago, The Pansy said:

Is a little bit of plotting and scheming too much to ask?

The Pansy,

Like a marriage that has soured, there is no motivation for foreplay. Find a mistress and you'll find all you seek and more.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, Canik said:

(If it the CB isn't clear - GK been talkin mad dumb !@#$ for a while now. He's been asking for it, now he's gonna get it.)

Some people seem to be under the impression this war was about a singular insult alone. It is not. "Mad dumb !@#$ for a while" also extends to GK's attempt to undermine our relationship with IRON a few weeks back gravedigging that thread and trying to call us out for not defending IRON against NG. Of course, I had offered our assistance but IRON declined help from all allies and as such, none of us were helping. Why did GK single us out? Because he has a grudge against us. Since we agreed to peace months ago when Kashmir/COBRA vs FTW war he has antagonized us multiple times making it clear he holds a grudge and would take opportunities to undermine us. I can only assume he would have taken part in rolling us the first chance he got as well, I have no doubt in my mind he among other COBRA members would love to do so

Although even had a stranger had made those insults upon meeting us, I very well might have attacked them as well. In COBRA's case it was just one more incident of aggression towards us from an alliance that had run my patience dry. In the case of friends insulting us, obviously those would be good natured so let's not compare it to that.

Do not mistake evidence of their latest transgression as the entire CB. There is a reason I said "For a while now" and "He's BEEN asking for it"

It was a mistake on my part not to explain this in detail at the start. Apologies for any confusion it may have caused.

Edited by Canik

Another quick announcement: 

It has come to our attention that a former Minerva member, Big Money, has made some very ill-advised comments in the COBRA server. He was attempting to join our AA, he was pending now been removed and is barred from joining for the foreseeable future.  

2 hours ago, Canik said:

Some people seem to be under the impression this war was about a singular insult alone. 

Nobody believes that it was a single insult. 

2 hours ago, Canik said:

It was a mistake on my part not to explain this in detail at the start. Apologies for any confusion it may have caused.

Back to the drawing board, eh? Good luck adding on to your origional CB in an attempt to justify your actions and retain even an ounce of whatever reputation you had left.

To put this in perspective

Unknown Smurf’s Casus Belli’s held more transparency and integrity than yours- and he made his it up using a word pad, five-year-old logs, and microsoft paint!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I've known Canik and many people of FTW for awhile now. They are very honorable people. I do feel however that the ball was dropped here and COBRA was inexplicably targeted for no reason other than having prior negative experiences with FTW. I believe FTW thought that COBRA had some grand plans to attack them however we had none. I even messaged canik a day or two prior to his declaration and asked if everything was okay between our alliances and told him I heard a rumor that they were going to hit us. I was told that everything was fine. If Caniks CB holds true why not try to discuss it when I reached out? Seems this could've been avoided. 

1 hour ago, Morphine said:

I've known Canik and many people of FTW for awhile now. They are very honorable people. I do feel however that the ball was dropped here and COBRA was inexplicably targeted for no reason other than having prior negative experiences with FTW. I believe FTW thought that COBRA had some grand plans to attack them however we had none. I even messaged canik a day or two prior to his declaration and asked if everything was okay between our alliances and told him I heard a rumor that they were going to hit us. I was told that everything was fine. If Caniks CB holds true why not try to discuss it when I reached out? Seems this could've been avoided. 

Yeah, negative experiences GK caused unilaterally. (Including the one just before the war, of course) The only one there is any arguement was mutual was when I hit Kashmir but even then, you'll only need 1 guess on who in backchannels was like "Good luck! Let's have fun!" and who started talking major !@#$ and not just for show, there was virtually no audiance. Take a guess.

Also you msged me 8 hours before the war started. Why didn't I attempt diplomacy before that? lol, GK has had plenty of chances to engage me in diplomacy. He's had no interest in it. Even if I had contacted you instead and you had managed to have him apologize and agree to stop attempts to provoke and undermine FTW, I am sure it would have been quite temporary.

Edited by Canik