The last drunkin Wombat has left the building...

After 4 wonderful years, it is time for the Wombats to say goodbye. We have made a lot of friends, a few enemies, and we had a great time fighting alongside our allies when the time arose. Over the course of the next week, we will all be traveling our separate ways and finding new homes. We hope those alliances that find themselves with a newly re-homed wombat will not only benefit from their new furry friend but will also ensure he or she (probably a he) is well taken care of.

The Viridian Entente will protect the Mortal Wombats AA until all members have found their new home. 

MW have been extraordinary allies, and it was a pleasure interacting with them. We wish you all the best in your new endeavors. 

Edited by Supreme 142

I've been around this group since I joined wF back in 09. Y'all had made such a lasting impression on me that no matter where this game took me, I always found a way to stay close with you.

Stay classy guys and a reminder to all the ex wF nation's. It's not arrogance, it's destiny!

o/ Empress
o/ HowlinMad

Wombats,

I didn't really know a whole lot about you guys other than you were allied to my longtime protectors in VE when I was running GOP. Eventually, I made my way over to your forums, probably for trades, and I ended up having such a great time getting to know you guys. You were so welcoming, and you made me feel like I was apart of your MW family. I want to say thanks for all the support you guys gave me in my bid for senate. Thank you for letting me be apart of when Mortal Wombat's flag became immortalized in-game. Thank you for being my friends on Planet Steve, and thank you Howlin for stepping in when I could no longer lead War Doves.

After having disbanded my own alliance, I know it's no easy decision to make. I wish all of you well, and to pay tribute to Mortal Wombat, I wish to fly Mortal Wombat's flag in-game for a period of 30 days.

Good luck as you find new homes and thanks again for being the awesome people that you are. :)

It's sad, but everything has to come to an end. I really enjoyed my time at MW. Everyone was really cool, and I had a lot of fun chatting and getting to know everyone. Best of luck to everyone and wherever they decide to go.

Playing our DoE / theme song one last time!

bg-logo.gif
MWflaggray.png

-For almost a millennia Shao Kat and the evil forces of the EvilRealm sought the destruction of all living realms. In order to accomplish this,
the barbaric Shao Kat and his dominions must win 10 consecutive Mortal Wombat tournaments. Needing just 1 more victory to succeed,
the evil forces are within reach to destroy and conquer all that is left of the universe.
EVIL_KITTY_Wallpaper_bos2-1.jpg
Shao Kat

-As their last desperate act to save the universe,
the Wombat Gods has chosen the best and most bravest of Wombat Warriors to counter this threat.
WombatWk1_325-1-2.gif
Wombat God

music-note.gifBa dun dun dun dun dun dun Ba dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
Bun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
Bun dun dun dun dun dun ..

MORTAL WOMBAT!!!

Ba dun ba dun dun dun ba dun..

kanoc.jpg
Kano

liukang.jpg
Liu Kang

raidenj.jpg