November Third Offensive

so, if I "poach" them to join Invicta, they'll be given peace and free to go on their own? so, we can end this war by basically all these people joining another AA? sounds good.

I can't speak for SNX regarding if they would consider it "poaching" so you should take it up with them. I can say though that the nations that have joined SNX(pending) are being given peace. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find ChairmanHal to be delightful.  That peg leg is sexy.  Don't even get me started on the eye patch.

We're pirates.  We have our own code of conduct.  If you don't like it, get thicker skin.  

If I don't like you poaching from my allies I can grow thicker skin? Lol, I have armored skin but rarely do I pass up on a solid CB from some punks who like to troll and then turtle under a rock if anyone calls their bluff and does Do Something about it... :ehm:

If the nation is on NONE, is it really a poach? Fellow ally!

I agree as stated above but it is rude to post a "recruitment" link in someone elses "war" thread... :v: Edit: and even more provactive to talk smack about it and give coded do something about it smurks... :popcorn:

Edited by Stonewall14

It is not a poach once they are on 'none'- hell I even tossed out a couple recruiting messages. If those nations want to go to SNX- I find their character and love to save their own pixels rather disgusting- But it's ultimately their choice. Now if SNX didn't give peace to those who preferred to go elsewhere, than that's where things become a concern. While personally view SNX as a joke of an alliance- I don't see them doing anything wrong by picking up unaligned nations (regardless how they've gotten there) and it's really just a blow to a nation's concious if they decide to go there

Go ahead and find something to complain about, we have a Casus Belli, a traitor, and a segment of our people who were lead down the wrong road.

Very good you had a "Casus Belli" on a traitor, but stating that those held in war while on none can obtain peace by joining your alliance, is recruitment at gun point.

At least your raiding for members strategy has come to light... Join or continue to be raided.

Very good you had a "Casus Belli" on a traitor, but stating that those held in war while on none can obtain peace by joining your alliance, is recruitment at gun point.
At least your raiding for members strategy has come to light... Join or continue to be raided.

Let them go to SNX, because nations who bend at gun point are quality members...

bYSNg0g.png

Beginning 11/07/2015 further organized kinetic actions against former AFRO members will cease. Rescue operations are nearly completed, with the majority of active AFRO nations re-integrating into the Imperium. All AFRO nations highly advised to move to Supernova X AA. Masterchief777 will remain under the observation of our intelligence services.

I find ChairmanHal to be delightful.  That peg leg is sexy.  Don't even get me started on the eye patch.

We're pirates.  We have our own code of conduct.  If you don't like it, get thicker skin.  

Wait, I am highly amused about your new attitude towards poaching... 

bYSNg0g.png

Beginning 11/07/2015 further organized kinetic actions against former AFRO members will cease. Rescue operations are nearly completed, with the majority of active AFRO nations re-integrating into the Imperium. All AFRO nations highly advised to move to Supernova X AA. Masterchief777 will remain under the observation of our intelligence services.

Doom Kingdom fully supports The Imperium of Supernova X in their casus belli against the nation ruled by Masterchief777.  If he leaves pace mode, Doom Kingdom membership are free to attack him until further notice.  Masterchief777 can contact either myself or Junka if he wants to end this.  I'm also asking that no other alliance accept him as a member until this issue is resolved.

Edited by White Chocolate

If those nations want to go to SNX- I find their character and love to save their own pixels rather disgusting- But it's ultimately their choice. 

^^ This ^^

SNX and those that nations whimpering back to them with their tails between their legs begging for peace simply deserve each other.  :facepalm:

Edited by Hombre Sabio

I think it is bad Form to post a recruitment post in a war thread yes. I however do not see attempting to recruit nations sitting on none,regardless of how they got there as poaching or out of line.

Snx [tywin] you are essentially attempting to recruit those same members the same as what hal said, no matter how poor Form his post was. Getting bent out of shape about healthy competition shows great lacking of your own confidence in your abilities. 

Stonewall, you know Smurthwaite. Why are you taking !@#$ he says seriously? 

All this aside, PPO would never accept any nation with a history of treason/coup attempts in ot's ranks, plain and simple. The only redeeming quality any of those nations have is they want to see tywin  burn and as most of us can agree that is a worthwhile cause. It's also a cause ppo will take no part in other than drinking rum and laughing from a distance.

Tldr: tywin sucks and ppo doesn't want anyone from snx. Stonewall stop listening to Smurthwaite and Hal stop messing with tywin, it's like shooting fish in a barrel and you are above that.

Edit* difference between this situation and mi6s recruiting method is that we are not spamming government and active membership of established alliances in attempts to poach them. Have fun burning mi6.

Edited by Xanth

I'll just go ahead and reiterate Xanth on this one. If an individual is part of an alliance and someone is trying to recruit them from said alliance, that is poaching. If a nation who does not currently have an alliance is trying to be forcefully recruited by another, that is gun boat recruiting. Are these nations not allowed to join other alliances or else face continued war?

Finally I will add that while these nations may be without an alliance, Smurth's half-joke is all that will happen from the PPO. Any nation is free to apply to our alliance, however, if they have a history of treason and/or working to overthrow their alliance why would anyone want members who took part in these actions?

That's a bold statement coming from an NPO member and lecturing me about reading comprehension skills

So if I made this same statement 8 months ago, it wouldn't be a bold statement because I wasn't an NPO member?  That is some absolutely brilliant logic you've got there Hitchy...and you're in charge of a group of people?  That's hysterical!  :lol1:

Explain how you poach people that have no AA but are essentially being held as POWs. I'm sure it will be a fascinating story.

Yeah, not remotely close to what I was talking about. 

I think it is bad Form to post a recruitment post in a war thread yes. I however do not see attempting to recruit nations sitting on none,regardless of how they got there as poaching or out of line.

Snx [tywin] you are essentially attempting to recruit those same members the same as what hal said, no matter how poor Form his post was. Getting bent out of shape about healthy competition shows great lacking of your own confidence in your abilities. 

Stonewall, you know Smurthwaite. Why are you taking !@#$ he says seriously? 

All this aside, PPO would never accept any nation with a history of treason/coup attempts in ot's ranks, plain and simple. The only redeeming quality any of those nations have is they want to see tywin  burn and as most of us can agree that is a worthwhile cause. It's also a cause ppo will take no part in other than drinking rum and laughing from a distance.

Tldr: tywin sucks and ppo doesn't want anyone from snx. Stonewall stop listening to Smurthwaite and Hal stop messing with tywin, it's like shooting fish in a barrel and you are above that.

Edit* difference between this situation and mi6s recruiting method is that we are not spamming government and active membership of established alliances in attempts to poach them. Have fun burning mi6.

hahahaha yeah, that is what we did. Not just simply talk to some friends mostly. The only people we truly spammed was Gopher- who was on his own AA at the time and Smurthwaite- who asked for it then got completely butthurt when we did it. Anyways, I don't honestly care if anyone wants to poach the waste of space that AFRO or whatever it was called. Go for it. If Junka wants that waste of space in his alliance again, then why did he go through all the effort he just went through to rebuild SNX?

If Junka wants that waste of space in his alliance again, then why did he go through all the effort he just went through to rebuild SNX?

Its an ego boost for himself and a morale boost for his alliance:
He gets to boast his leadership role in advancing the alliance from the dark days and raise the alliance's morale from winning an easy war.

*snip

You're reading too much into what I said and being very defensive. Now that your rant is out of the way query me if you want to know more.

If Junka wants that waste of space in his alliance again, then why did he go through all the effort he just went through to rebuild SNX?

The fact that AFRO nations acted the way they did reflects on their prior commanders. These nations are finding out about the success of the revolution and their anger continues to grow against Masterchief777.