Siberian Tiger Alliance Declaration

Tygaland

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mate, we've been in that situation. Clearly you are new here.
To all those jealous people on ODN, please read this:
GOD, RIA, NPL, R&R, MHA, Sparta, Fark, TTK, MCXA, CRAP, CCC, NADC, NpO, Invicta, LSF, Ragnarok, The Legion, Avalanche declare war on ODN and INT
In that war, ODN fought 21 alliances to defend Umbrella, knowing from day 1 we have no chance to win that war.
As for the little tigers, our hearts are broken that we can't do much for them, but that happens when allies fight allies.

ODN could pretend to fight for STA like GATO did for ODN during that war. I mean gestures are worth a thousand words and could very well lead to a quicker closure in doing so or is will of ODN's other allies worth more to ODN than the state of STA post war? Edited by the rebel

TPF was a HORRIBLE ally to NPO in Disorder.  I'd have rather you had just sat out that war.  TPF was not helpful to an otherwise very united coalition.

By leaving that war the way you did, you risked our coalition breaking.  So I'm glad TPF is getting rolled.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

TPF was a HORRIBLE ally to NPO in Disorder.  I'd have rather you had just sat out that war.  TPF was not helpful to an otherwise very united coalition.

By leaving that war the way you did, you risked our coalition breaking.  So I'm glad TPF is getting rolled.

Indeed should of burned more while they waited another month for NPO to start fighting. 

TPF didn't have to enter that war,  they could have exercised the non chaining clause of their treaty, it was only out of a sense of loyalty they went in. I tried to convince Roadie to stay the hell out but he wouldn't listen, too much shared history. Would have been a lot better for the STA to have TPF sit out and we could have supported our then allies at UPN. But yeah, TPF were damn loyal to NPO. Ironic given the circumstances.  

Steve, I like Non Grata for the most part however I find it amusing there is so much anger from NG directed towards TPF who came in on a non chaining clause. (and TPF fought hard taking huge damage) Yet NG is still allied to IRON who left you high and dry ignoring the mandatory defence clause of your treaty. It wasn't TPF that nearly broke your coalition, it was IRON switching sides because with IRON the odds are pretty damn near even and maybe tip the scales in your coalitions favour. Believe me the NpO/TOP coalition were sweating over it. Main reason why our "friends" in that coalition kept silent when IRON suggested they attack the STA. With IRON flip flopping every other minute they couldn't afford not to have IRON on their side, we were an easy target with few treaties and the rest is history. So be pissed off all you want at TPF but lets call a spade a spade, it was IRON that screwed your coalition. 

Please try not to smoke whatever it is you were smoking when you made this statement. TPF, while discontent was not even the loudest of dissenters in that clusterflux. Coupled with the push for us to attack allies of allies you've got to fracking kidding me! Sell your sad song to someone who wasn't there. NPO helped us steer STA clear for as long as possible and helped work them the earliest out possible. Check your back room dealings wonder for the Brehon screwed you more than you know attachment...

Believe me the NpO/TOP coalition were sweating over it. Main reason why our "friends" in that coalition kept silent when IRON suggested they attack the STA. With IRON flip flopping every other minute they couldn't afford not to have IRON on their side

This is accurate.

Well mate, we've been in that situation. Clearly you are new here.

To all those jealous people on ODN, please read this:

GOD, RIA, NPL, R&R, MHA, Sparta, Fark, TTK, MCXA, CRAP, CCC, NADC, NpO, Invicta, LSF, Ragnarok, The Legion, Avalanche declare war on ODN and INT

In that war, ODN fought 21 alliances to defend Umbrella, knowing from day 1 we have no chance to win that war.

As for the little tigers, our hearts are broken that we can't do much for them, but that happens when allies fight allies. 

Mister ChairmanHal, from your name i see you are an educated man. In order to avoid being liars and keep acting like gents, please provide the people of planet Bob some examples that show your theory is right. I think it's fair to say that "In more recent times", would fit in a 2 year window. Concentrate on the bolded words from your affirmation.

To further help you, in recent times there were 3 global wars: 
Equlibrium, Disorder, Doom war. They fit in the 2 year window. Now please tell the people of Bob for which wars "but very often the fights they have been involved in involved being part of a larger coalition that had an advantage" does your statement fit.

I'm looking forward for your answer.

PS: ODN fought in Equilibrium war and decided to fight on the losing side. They could easily avoided conflict. Their treaty with Umbrella was canceled prior to the war. We decided to honor that treaty.

ODN fought in Disorder war and decided to fight on the losing side. We could have switched sides, as we received numerous offers from the NpO and allies coalition.

ODN fought in Doom war. We fought alongside all of our allies and we won the war.

You're letting a pesky things called "facts" get in the way of a good narrative!

To Buco and Azaghul...

I have publicly acknowledged that ODN will fight hard on a winning or losing side several times over the years and certainly Polaris and ODN have had some great battles!

That said, standing with your peers when you're obligated to isn't real courage. Real courage is standing up to your own peers and speaking up.
In this case your allies decided to commit to an action that meant your direct ally, STA, would be obligated to defend and heavily outnumbered. We aren't talking a maybe here or chaining, were talking a direct obligation with no choice. By pre-emting TPF Oculus removed any choice for STA.

ODN had two choices.
1. Refuse to allow this and commit to defending STA should the action be taken.
2. Agree with it.

Option 1 has risk and requires courage. To speak up against your peers and risk being outcast would be the right answer because that's what a real ally does. Had you done that though, STA would have had a choice as the link to MI6 was chaining. This where all the criticism is coming from, you signed off on your ally being hammered to keep yourself in the good books.
Option 2 is sadly the one taken. Sure you talked to STA and they graciously gave you an 'out', that doesn't make signing off on this any less disappointing.

It really doesn't matter how you try and dress this or how much STA accept your choice, you still signed off on an action committing a direct ally to destruction. It's absolutely no different to situations that both IRON and Valhalla have recently been in except that STA are nicer about it.

To Buco and Azaghul...

I have publicly acknowledged that ODN will fight hard on a winning or losing side several times over the years and certainly Polaris and ODN have had some great battles!

That said, standing with your peers when you're obligated to isn't real courage. Real courage is standing up to your own peers and speaking up.
In this case your allies decided to commit to an action that meant your direct ally, STA, would be obligated to defend and heavily outnumbered. We aren't talking a maybe here or chaining, were talking a direct obligation with no choice. By pre-emting TPF Oculus removed any choice for STA.

ODN had two choices.
2. Agree with it.

Option 1 has risk and requires courage. To speak up against your peers and risk being outcast would be the right answer because that's what a real ally does. Had you done that though, STA would have had a choice as the link to MI6 was chaining. This where all the criticism is coming from, you signed off on your ally being hammered to keep yourself in the good books.
Option 2 is sadly the one taken. Sure you talked to STA and they graciously gave you an 'out', that doesn't make signing off on this any less disappointing.

It really doesn't matter how you try and dress this or how much STA accept your choice, you still signed off on an action committing a direct ally to destruction. It's absolutely no different to situations that both IRON and Valhalla have recently been in except that STA are nicer about it.

When you were emperor you ignored the request of your allies?

To Buco and Azaghul...

ODN had two choices.
2. Agree with it.

I take it that you're lobbying for Polar to enter by MI6, then, to show real courage.

When you were emperor you ignored the request of your allies?

If my allies requested to take an action that would directly set another ally up for destruction I would have said I can't agree to it.

Is that what you;re asking?

Make no mistake here, I applaud and support STA as having done the right thing. I feel ODN failed to make the best choice is all.

If my allies requested to take an action that would directly set another ally up for destruction I would have said I can't agree to it.
Is that what you;re asking?

Make no mistake here, I applaud and support STA as having done the right thing. I feel ODN failed to make the best choice is all.

If the STA asked the NpO not to defend back in the day you would ignore us? I doubt it, you all had too much respect for us to go against our wishes in that scenario. You and I are friends Dajobo so I say this to you with respect, I don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks about ODN or what they should or should not have done.

ODN are great allies, just ask anyone allied to them :D

The only 2 AA's i've ever been in have been allied to ODN so I have some experience in this matter.

Also STA are top notch, they look out for all their allies to the best of their abilities and always have.