Siberian Tiger Alliance Declaration

Tygaland

You should know of at least one of those AA's as you've been kissing the boots of one of them for over a year.

Wait, So we both are allied to some alliances that have played the politics well. Hope you aren't as angry at yourself as us. ;-) Edited by shahenshah

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take as gospel the word of one whom has never fought a defensive war in their CN history, only participating in predetermined victories with enormous numerical advantages, never knowing what it is like to be staggered or actually run out of nukes.

Not.

I  mean STA pulled a 1.06 damage ratio on the losing side while IRON only managed a .96 on the winning side when we fought last.

Head to head stats from last time STA fought IRON.

Total wars - 267

IRON Damage Dealt - 1,465,896

STA Damage Dealt - 1,625,653

To be fair my first global war in this game was just as bad as being on the losing side in a war, we were mostly outnumbered by older stronger nations. A victory it was not, I experienced war without having nukes never mind running out of nukes. It wasn't till days before my second global war did I get nukes and well they quickly ran out. 

The damage ratio favors the defenders in that they can fire off more nukes at their opponents for the first few rounds of the war before they run out of steam. If I recall correctly the STA conflict was relativity short in comparison to the rest of the war lasting only a small number of rounds. 

Defender's are favored, slightly, for the first week at best. You'll be out of nukes before the end of the first cycle and any decent group of opponents will have succeeded on 80%+ of their ground and air attacks, with naval support, with a modicum of cooperation. The freebie ground and air attacks alone from 2 foes over that first week can almost match whatever extra nukes you may manage to hit. The instant you pass the first war cycle the advantage is heavily in favor of the attackers, who can select their targets, down declare, always land a nuke, etc.

Please continue to enthrall me with your expert assessment of CN warfare though.

Defender's are favored, slightly, for the first week at best. You'll be out of nukes before the end of the first cycle and any decent group of opponents will have succeeded on 80%+ of their ground and air attacks, with naval support, with a modicum of cooperation. The freebie ground and air attacks alone from 2 foes over that first week can almost match whatever extra nukes you may manage to hit. The instant you pass the first war cycle the advantage is heavily in favor of the attackers, who can select their targets, down declare, always land a nuke, etc.

Please continue to enthrall me with your expert assessment of CN warfare though.

Really depends on the structure of alliance you're facing. If you're heavy on tech, while you go down, you'd be sitting on 80-90k ns witgh 15-20k tech vs guys with 9-10k tech and 8-9k infra.Your one nuke will do ~500 infra, ~350 tech damage, other guy will do like ~150 tech damage and nominal infra damage on ground and one or two other guys will do even less while they arent nuking. So there's alot of soft ns that gets hit in 2nd round onwards vs hard ns, so it really depends on how tech heavy the target is, hence, always buy tech :D.So thats why you see ns loss of the tech heavy guys starts to taper off after 7-10 days vs guys with more infra. 

Edited by shahenshah

Really depends on the structure of alliance you're facing. If you're heavy on tech, while you go down, you'd be sitting on 80-90k ns witgh 15-20k tech vs guys with 9-10k tech and 8-9k infra.Your one nuke will do ~500 infra, ~350 tech damage, other guy will do like ~150 tech damage and nominal infra damage on ground and one or two other guys will do even less while they arent nuking. So there's alot of soft ns that gets hit in 2nd round onwards vs hard ns

When one side has large numerical advantage in the relevant tier, they can mitigate the effect which you describe by making large down-declares. Like when I fought Non Grata years ago (when they attacked RIA). I had about 13k tech and 4.5k infra at that time, but I was down-declared by two nations having similar amount of tech, but much more infra. They both had about 14k tech and more then 10k infra. That way they were doing similar damage from nukes, but they were able to dominate on ground (especially since they were fighting only against me).

Edited by murtibing

When one side has large numerical advantage in the relevant tier, they can mitigate the effect which you describe by making large down-declares. Like when I fought Non Grata years ago (when they attacked RIA). I had about 13k tech and 4.5k infra at that time, but I was down-declared by two nations having similar amount of tech, but much more infra. They both had about 14k tech and more then 10k infra. That way they were doing similar damage from nukes, but they were able to dominate on ground (especially since they were fighting only against me).

That goes out the window if the individual is merely turtling with 0 infra and a nuke/cm turret.  He buys up to 1k infra to buy nukes, then sells it off.  Only 1 of the 3 attackers can nuke (and only kill tech), and run a single GA to get a DA, while the others are left to only throw CM's and run air just for XP but no damage.  While the nation being attacked can possibly land a nuke on 1 or 2 of the attackers and be doing more damage because they have infra that will be destroyed along with tech.   

Edited by Rhizoctonia

I'll take as gospel the word of one whom has never fought a defensive war in their CN history, only participating in predetermined victories with enormous numerical advantages, never knowing what it is like to be staggered or actually run out of nukes.

Not.

I  mean STA pulled a 1.06 damage ratio on the losing side while IRON only managed a .96 on the winning side when we fought last.

Head to head stats from last time STA fought IRON.

Total wars - 267

IRON Damage Dealt - 1,465,896

STA Damage Dealt - 1,625,653

You forgetting Karma & Bipolar?

The biggest wars this game has ever faced, we were outnumbered in both of them, paid reps for months.

yet we're still at the top of the game today, unlike you and pretty much every single karma/bipolar victor.

And the truth is, for all the huffing and puffing your alliance has done for the last few years, you have been completely disappointing.

Might as well go rename your alliance TOP now

You forgetting Karma & Bipolar?

The biggest wars this game has ever faced, we were outnumbered in both of them, paid reps for months.

yet we're still at the top of the game today, unlike you and pretty much every single karma/bipolar victor.

And the truth is, for all the huffing and puffing your alliance has done for the last few years, you have been completely disappointing.

I was replying to Shepard who *gasp* wasn't around for either of those. Thank you for displaying the resounding idiocy common amongst your kind though.  :wub:

I can at most give you a D+ for the effort.  :facepalm:

I hope I'm not asking too much of you but if you could link me to our "huffing and puffing over the last few years" I'd appreciate it. Unless, of course, you are just making stuff up in your desperation to insult us.

I'll just sit over here and wait.

I hope I'm not asking too much of you but if you could link me to our "huffing and puffing over the last few years" I'd appreciate it. Unless, of course, you are just making stuff up in your desperation to insult us.

I'll just sit over here and wait.

He might be referring to ditch /? slims postings over the past few months. I am too lazy/don't care to dig those up. Don't think digging up facts ever changed minds here either.

For me, STA will always be the one who snitched us out and did good work behind the scenes to set us up in BiPolar. Very unfair of Grub to take all the shine off you or was it pezstar, don't recall exactly. Claps for the best backstab ever on Bob yet. Wasn't a pleasant moment for us but I can imagine the joy on the other side, gotta say while it was absolutely despicable, at the same time it was awesome in its own right.

See, from our context, there's nothing classy or honourable about it. You guys may have had different sort of contacts with different people, but between you and us, the contact has been limited to you ratting us and our allies out and war bantering in our various conflicts, and in between that slim/ditch guy going on rants. So we don't have any other context to have a better perception of you. Im sure you have had better relations elsewhere and you've been good to those around you. Anyway, to be honest, I doubt both of us really care about that at this point in time. Can't say about the future, forever in motion it is.

You have good time fighting Tyga. Edited by shahenshah

He might be referring to ditch /? slims postings over the past few months. I am too lazy/don't care to dig those up. Don't think digging up facts ever changed minds here either.

For me, STA will always be the one who snitched us out and did good work behind the scenes to set us up in BiPolar. Very unfair of Grub to take all the shine off you or was it pezstar, don't recall exactly. Claps for the best backstab ever on Bob yet. Wasn't a pleasant moment for us but I can imagine the joy on the other side, gotta say while it was absolutely despicable, at the same time it was awesome in its own right.

I've been mellow about it past few years but since we're all already here bantering about this and that, thought I'd chip in.

You have good time fighting Tyga.

Considering we had no say in anything that was happening in Bi-Polar you are giving us far too much credit. For the record, I was absent at the time and all we did was defend our ally, MK, when you guys decided to pre-empt them. From my records the STA made it clear we would defend our ally if they were attacked. You attacked and we defended, end of.

I always have a good time fighting. ;)

Considering we had no say in anything that was happening in Bi-Polar you are giving us far too much credit. For the record, I was absent at the time and all we did was defend our ally, MK, when you guys decided to pre-empt them. From my records the STA made it clear we would defend our ally if they were attacked. You attacked and we defended, end of.

I always have a good time fighting. ;)

I was in middle of editing that post, anyway, I'm pretty sure there was an STA rep involved. Memories are too hazy.

Retirees too need outdated and irrelevant bantering material. Adds color to the otherwise mechanical nature of conflict.

If I recall correctly some of us at STA during that time were to put it bluntly pissed off with the route the war took, but you defend your allies. Edited by the rebel

See, from our context, there's nothing classy or honourable about it. You guys may have had different sort of contacts with different people, but between you and us, the contact has been limited to you ratting us and our allies out and war bantering in our various conflicts, and in between that slim/ditch guy going on rants. So we don't have any other context to have a better perception of you. Im sure you have had better relations elsewhere and you've been good to those around you. Anyway, to be honest, I doubt both of us really care about that at this point in time. Can't say about the future, forever in motion it is.

Please do take the time to post some huffing and puffing done. I dont recall ever questioning IRONs capability in war time. I do recall laughing at NG for allying IRON again. I'll continue to do that. How would this war change that though? IRON is still RON. You back away from anything that is a challenge. Oh sorry you lost a war 5 years ago... My bad. 

As for your pretty sure there was an STA rep invovled? Are you saying we took reparations? Nope. 

Edited by ditchboy00

Please do take the time to post some huffing and puffing done. I dont recall ever questioning IRONs capability in war time. I do recall laughing at NG for allying IRON again. I'll continue to do that. How would this war change that though? IRON is still RON. You back away from anything that is a challenge. Oh sorry you lost a war 5 years ago... My bad. 

As for your pretty sure there was an STA rep invovled? Are you saying we took reparations? Nope. 

Yup, this is the guy Samus was referring to. I can recall from that bling avatar. 

Yup, this is the guy Samus was referring to. I can recall from that bling avatar. 

I see you are too lazy/dontcare to structure anything of value so why are you even here? Must be more of your hazy memories confusing you. 

Edited by ditchboy00

Adds color to the otherwise mechanical nature of conflict.

Now, I'm going to throw out a theory here, you're referencing what you say was one of the greatest backstabs of all time, and certainly will more than likely be the only truly creative moment in CN history, while actively participating in a 10:1 curbstomp with a CB that essentially boils down to boredom. Now, instead of continuing the "Mechanical Nature of Conflict", your alliance is in a very good position to actually do something interesting and yet here we are, if you want to live in an interesting world, do something to make it interesting.

Edited by Mogar

Just to be really really really crystal clear about Bi-Polar and speaking as someone who actually knew what happened, STA had nothing and I do mean absolutely nothing to do with my actions.  I informed them of my intentions when we re-entered the war by which stage they had already committed to defend MK...

It is fine to re-write history to suit the narrative of the day, but lets try to at least keep the random crayon scratching at least on the page if you can't stay in the lines.  The way some people draw all over the furniture is kind of rude really.  Tyga and Pez had no knowledge of my intentions.

Now, I'm going to throw out a theory here, you're referencing what you say was one of the greatest backstabs of all time, and certainly will more than likely be the only truly creative moment in CN history, while actively participating in a 10:1 curbstomp with a CB that essentially boils down to boredom. Now, instead of continuing the "Mechanical Nature of Conflict", your alliance is in a very good position to actually do something interesting and yet here we are, if you want to live in an interesting world, do something to make it interesting.

As the architect of what I regard as a great moment in CN history, I think the people who were directly harmed by my actions have every right to be upset, even still, except for the fact the ''backstab'' was in direct retaliation for the actions of those thrown into the meat grinder.  IRON have always been a follower, never a leader, even though they have had ample opportunities to be so.  The reality is not their lack of independence but rather their comfort with being who they are. They have never had creative leadership, they have always been content to go along for the ride despite the consequences, why on earth would they change that now?

No one fears IRON and no one ever has... and I will confidently state that no one ever will.  They might well fear their allies though.

Just to be really really really crystal clear about Bi-Polar and speaking as someone who actually knew what happened, STA had nothing and I do mean absolutely nothing to do with my actions.  I informed them of my intentions when we re-entered the war by which stage they had already committed to defend MK...

Pez was feeding what we were planning with you and STA directly to the other side.

It is fine to re-write history to suit the narrative of the day, but lets try to at least keep the random crayon scratching at least on the page if you can't stay in the lines. The way some people draw all over the furniture is kind of rude really. Tyga and Pez had no knowledge of my intentions.

Pezstar admitted to assisting in setting us up publically.

I think the people who were directly harmed by my actions have every right to be upset, even still, except for the fact the ''backstab'' was in direct retaliation for the actions of those thrown into the meat grinder. 

We were upset, until grudge. Since then we hold no grudge against Polar or STA, but opinions do get formed on whatever has been the last set of interactions. With Polar we've had many. With STA, not really.

No one fears IRON and no one ever has... and I will confidently state that no one ever will.  They might well fear their allies though.

Surely, under your reign, Polar was feared by a lot of people and today Polar plays to instill fear and is highly feared, therefore, it is a highly ambitious alliance, a leader and not a follower, with a very creative leadership and is fully content with the present. Also, behold the scars. Edited by shahenshah