Siberian Tiger Alliance Declaration

Tygaland

Guys its no use berading someone whether or not they are going to enter this war. We never asked anyone to defend us and we certainly don't expect anyone to do so out of the goodness of their heart. There are no defensive obligations to be had here. Trying to paint anyone as the bad guys for not throwing themselves into a fire they have no business being in is dumb. Chill.

That's what I've been trying to say, the last couple of pages. Thank you for clarifying it even more, although I don't think this will stop the people still trying to berate ODN for being "cowards" for not defending you or TPF... smh.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I've been trying to say, the last couple of pages. Thank you for clarifying it even more, although I don't think this will stop the people still trying to berate ODN for being "cowards" for not defending you or TPF... smh.

Agreed. There is nothing cowardly about it. And trying to push some agenda by demonizing anyone will just come off as the shallow attempt at manipulation that it is. ODN will do what they want to and so will everyone else tangentially or directly related to this conflict. And no one can really fault any innaction by parties who aren't involved. This is our war, lets enjoy the fireworks.

What argument did you actually make? You made an opinion, that is all. There was nothing valid there, there was no argument to refute. You stated your own opinion and I then stated mine. Also, pretty amusing that you think MI6 is garbo considering you tried not once but at least twice to join MI6 and failed to gain entrance. Good story brah. Literally the only true standard MI6 has for entrance into MI6 is to not be Rey, Rota, or Junka. 

But yeah, I was once a supporter of yours bro, but watching how easily you flip sides shows that your loyalty is sketchy at best. You make the ODN of old, hell Umbrella, looks like stellar allies and friends. So, if you think we are garbage because we would not do what you would do, well I will take that as the highest compliment possible. If MI6 ever started acting like you, we may as well disband (like you have many times over) or sell ourselves out to the highest bidder. We honestly should let Methrage lead us if it comes to that point.

Skimmed this for anything that resembled anything other than an adhom.

Yeah, you're really bad at this "debating ideas" thing.

Skimmed this for anything that resembled anything other than an adhom.

Yeah, you're really bad at this "debating ideas" thing.

Look through your entire "arguments" in the past what 4-6 threads... All you do is adhom MI6. In fact, you called MI6 "garbo" or some such... Yeah, you set the standard high bro. Keep up the brown-nosing, it suits you well.

The difference NG wanted/expected to be defended by Valhalla. I dont recall NG ever saying "Hey, we are going to bite the bullet for our ally befriending the alliance everyone is going to roll, you guys sit this one out."  

Already had this discussion with Caustic.  It was a treaty that should have been cancelled by Valhalla long before that point and that was Valhalla's fault.  I'm no longer with Valhalla, so if you are looking for someone to defend them, I suggest you start with their forums.  They don't seem to come around here very often any more.

The magic was lost when backroom deals were made so newly aquired allies could roll it's MnDoAP partner. You seen a degree of my disgust and the fight that i had to go through just to get people to talk about defending NG that war.

See above.

I don't think "MI6 botched the Sengoku affair" is much of an ad-hom.

that is the "opinion" portion I mentioned earlier. The "MI6 is garbo" is the adhom. I mean if this is moving too fast for you to keep up with, let me know. I will be happy to try and break things down Barney-style for you. Though I have never been overly fond of the purple and green combo. 

I wouldn't expect nothing different from STA, this is one of the many reasons STA is the most honorable alliance in cyberverse, mainly when honor is a word much forgotten around here.

Za Sibir! 

Ps: I really doesn't understand why you people still lose your time talking about how ODN uses their treaties.

Your right- odn feels a lot better about it.

Bottom line, ODNs allies are burning for defending their allies against a foreign aggressor.

a couple months from- odn will come out to the pointless, meaningless, world war- act all legitimate and show the world they will 'honor' whatever treaty saves their pixels.

This is a real war- not a pre-fabricated yearly cycle- and odn won't come in. But if it's a doom digpile they will honor it and then their FA tool will be on TAR bragging how odn was the game changer.

I like you.

that is the "opinion" portion I mentioned earlier. The "MI6 is garbo" is the adhom. I mean if this is moving too fast for you to keep up with, let me know. I will be happy to try and break things down Barney-style for you. Though I have never been overly fond of the purple and green combo.

Yes, and you stated that I only adhom'd despite the fact that it was you who started and continued that line of discussion because you have no real retort for just how badly MI6 has handled its FA -- and nobody in MI6 does.

This, of course, is all irrelevant to STA, so maybe you could just move along? Edited by Neo Uruk

Yes, and you stated that I only adhom'd despite the fact that it was you who started and continued that line of discussion because you have no real retort for just how badly MI6 has handled its FA -- and nobody in MI6 does.

This, of course, is all irrelevant to STA, so maybe you could just move along?

I did not start this line. I responded to you who brought up MI6 and Sengoku out of nowhere (most of the discussion on pages 6 and 7 were about ODN and STA. The only time MI6 was mentioned was that ODN owes MI6 nothing which is true). So, now you are caught in a lie and a rather visible one at that. You brought the subject up, not me. I only retorted because you kept positing opinion as fact and continue to do so. You have yet to actually present any sort of rational argument about MI6 or its FA other than the fact that Oculus hates us. Which is obvious to everyone. 

But yes, this has nothing to do with STA, so I will move on. Now let's hope that despite your obsession with MI6, you will be able to do the same. 

I don't think "MI6 botched the Sengoku affair" is much of an ad-hom.

Let's keep this thread on the subject of STA and the war, and take off-topic petty personal grudges and spats about logical fallacies somewhere else.

untitled4bl1-1.jpg

Siberian Tiger Alliance Declaration

The Siberian Tiger Alliance has long prided itself on standing by her allies through good times and bad. In recent days our good friends at The Phoenix Federation were pre-emptively attacked by a bloc calling itself Oculus.

Such actions are sadly commonplace in the modern Cyberverse but one alliance alone showed a treachery which is even shocking by those standards. The New Pacific Order attacked The Phoenix Federation as part of this coalition despite The Phoenix Federation being a loyal ally to the New Pacific Order for many years over which The Phoenix Federation stood by the New Pacific Order in good times and bad and burned many times in defense of their ally.

Again, this is bad enough but to attack such an alliance in order to obtain "more targets" for their war on MI6 makes their actions even more disgraceful.

It is because of this that the Siberian Tiger Alliance declares war on the New Pacific Order in defence of her allies, The Phoenix Federation.

Fight well Tigers!

Za Sibir'!

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland

Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance

High Priest and Grand Arbiter of the Cybernations Church of Moralism

o/ STA o/ Tyga I was right I knew you would not let your friends burn while you watched! Godspeed and Good Luck! :awesome:

If ODN were ever in a war like MI6 is in now they would go the way of Supernova X. This is why the Optional Defense Network does what it does.

Well mate, we've been in that situation. Clearly you are new here.

To all those jealous people on ODN, please read this:

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114926]GOD, RIA, NPL, R&R, MHA, Sparta, Fark, TTK, MCXA, CRAP, CCC, NADC, NpO, Invicta, LSF, Ragnarok, The Legion, Avalanche declare war on ODN and INT[/url]

In that war, ODN fought 21 alliances to defend Umbrella, knowing from day 1 we have no chance to win that war.

As for the little tigers, our hearts are broken that we can't do much for them, but that happens when allies fight allies. 

Then you don't remember the ODN I remember.  They were the originators of the "tactic" and have been criticized for it over a period of years.  In more recent times they seemed content to ride along whenever there was a fight, but very often the fights they have been involved in involved being part of a larger coalition that had an advantage.  It would be counter to utilizing politics over friendship not to show up and fight in such circumstances.  Valhalla used to be the sort of alliance that showed up for its friends whether the fight was a winning one or a losing one.  They were fortunate to be lead by people who were FA masters that knew how to make the best of bad situations--indeed, several Valhalla treaties and new friendships stemmed from losing wars.  When Valhalla reformed, that magic was lost.

Mister ChairmanHal, from your name i see you are an educated man. In order to avoid being liars and keep acting like gents, please provide the people of planet Bob some examples that show your theory is right. I think it's fair to say that "In more recent times", would fit in a 2 year window. Concentrate on the bolded words from your affirmation.

To further help you, in recent times there were 3 global wars: 
Equlibrium, Disorder, Doom war. They fit in the 2 year window. Now please tell the people of Bob for which wars "but very often the fights they have been involved in involved being part of a larger coalition that had an advantage" does your statement fit.

I'm looking forward for your answer.

PS: ODN fought in Equilibrium war and decided to fight on the losing side. They could easily avoided conflict. Their treaty with Umbrella was canceled prior to the war. We decided to honor that treaty.

ODN fought in Disorder war and decided to fight on the losing side. We could have switched sides, as we received numerous offers from the NpO and allies coalition.

ODN fought in Doom war. We fought alongside all of our allies and we won the war.

Edited by bucovina