• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The initial operations included both MI6 and TPF, since STA is allied to one of the defending parties it would make military sense to preemptively strike STA as well (keep in mind I'm a milcom guy more than an FA guy).

The goal is to wreck MI6 and their base of support. STA has said numerous times it doesn't consider itself allied to their ally's allies.

If STA wishes to defend TPF, all very well and good. If they don't, we've still achieved our aims.

The initial operations included both MI6 and TPF, since STA is allied to one of the defending parties it would make military sense to preemptively strike STA as well (keep in mind I'm a milcom guy more than an FA guy).

Would activate the STA/ODN treaty. If STA defends TPF via TPF/STA treaty ODN can claim non chaining clause. That's just a theory. As well an assumption on my part

While I am only a member in TPF and haven't been active since I departed Planet Bob many years ago...only to come back this year...I figured I should pipe up.

TPF was a merger of COLD and TotalFarkistan.  Pacifica gave us our start in TotalFarkistan.  When we became TPF we stood by them again in The Initiative then the Continuum.   We stood by them and them by us in multiple wars.  We burned to the ground for them in Karma...and while we may no longer be allies, for them to take up arms against us without direct CB against them is nothing short of disgraceful.

Anyone else could have hit us as part of this war but Pacifica?  Words cannot fully express the disappointment I have at this point.  I guess you've shown your true stripes.

Edited by Slayer99

Hey, we chose our friends. They chose theirs. Just happened theirs were our direct enemy. There is no hypocrisy here, if they wanted to declare on us for allying Umbrella they were more than welcome to. They chose not to trust us in our handling of Umbrella's relations as an ally, their choice.

Again, this all comes down to responsibility. Pacifica happily takes responsibility for charting its own course. Will TPF step up and do the same and ask their allies to stop bemoaning their selection of friends?

"Hey man, she's free to choose her friends, and I'm free to slap her in the face."

NPO- 2015

Somewhere Slayer is hearing or this and is having a cow.

If I wasn't back on Bob I would have heard...but I'm back and shocked and disgusted that of any alliance in this game, that Pacifica would attack us.

We've made plenty of enemies...and I'll take credit for that.  But despite the fact that Pacifica and TPF are no longer allies...for them to hit us is kinda shows me the kind of people they are.

Edited by Slayer99

While I am only a member in TPF and haven't been active since I departed Planet Bob many years ago...only to come back this year...I figured I should pipe up.

TPF was a merger of COLD and TotalFarkistan.  Pacifica gave us our start in TotalFarkistan.  When we became TPF we stood by them again in The Initiative then the Continuum.   We stood by them and them by us in multiple wars.  We burned to the ground for them in Karma...and while we may no longer be allies, for them to take up arms against us without direct CB against them is nothing short of disgraceful.

Anyone else could have hit us as part of this war but Pacifica?  Words cannot fully express the disappointment I have at this point.  I guess you've shown your true stripes.

Jesus Christ, I mention his name, and he shows the fuck up.

SLAYER!

This thread is getting to nice... we need more insults so:

I like you. People say I've no taste, but I like you.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion?

Keep talking; someday you'll say something intelligent.

Don't you just love nature, despite what it did to you?

Are you going to be the cause of my next headache?

Save Your Breath... You'll need it to blow up your date.

After meeting you, I've decided I am in favor of abortion.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice. ..

The goal is to wreck MI6 and their base of support. STA has said numerous times it doesn't consider itself allied to their ally's allies.

If STA wishes to defend TPF, all very well and good. If they don't, we've still achieved our aims.

I can guarantee that you will not achieve your aims. Not during and certainly not after this war is concluded.

Edited by Vladimir Poutine

Yup, we hit an ally of our enemy. We have shown our true stripes. You didn't forget you are allied to our enemy right?

"Hey man, she's free to choose her friends, and I'm free to slap her in the face."

NPO- 2015

Yeah, if she's an enemy combatant, we definitely are and a whole lot more.

By the way, don't forget, Pacifica's a lady too. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Yup, we hit an ally of our enemy. We have shown our true stripes. You didn't forget you are allied to our enemy right?

Yeah, if she's an enemy combatant, we definitely are and a whole lot more.

By the way, don't forget, Pacifica's a lady too.

With the size of oculas could easy very easy pick the honorable path. From what I've seen from NPO past few years your just following your orders.

With the size of oculas could easy very easy pick the honorable path. From what I've seen from NPO past few years your just following your orders.

Dismissing a threat because of it's size is an insult to the threat and also a slight against small persons. I'm not just following my orders comrade.. I'm enjoying them. I have literally a guilt free conscience in this affair.

The more honorable path is to treat the threat with the respect it deserves and engage it upon the battlefield accordingly with unrelenting force. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Someone find this man a [OOC]Republican candidate for President[/OOC] - they could use spin doctors this good.

Good lord, you simply can't believe such patent drivel.

Thank you Sir! Now I will enjoy watching the Green Machine of VE crush you like a bug.

I did feel a little sorry for you, but now it's best to follow your own advice and try to "Basically... Run"

Well, if the goal is for us to "learn our lesson" and "change our ways", then this will be a very very long war.

I await to see some meritorious act of self-sacrifice to spare your collateral war partner. If such is conceivable. There are many who would prefer TPF spared.

Then again even that may be seen as a vain effort to save your own skin, so might still backfire.

Quite a conundrum you've developed for yourselves. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Dismissing a threat because of it's size is an insult to the threat and also a slight against small persons. I'm not just following my orders comrade.. I'm enjoying them. I have literally a guilt free conscience in this affair.

The more honorable path is to treat the threat with the respect it deserves and engage it upon the battlefield accordingly with unrelenting force.

It's all on the situation, if it were a closer in NS or alliances it would be different. But geeze I would look at it 7 vs 1 100 million NS vs 8 million NS I think we could pull other AAS off mi6 to hit TPF and would still be over kill.

I await to see some meritorious act of self-sacrifice to spare your collateral war partner. If such is conceivable. There are many who would prefer TPF spared.

Then again even that may be seen as a vain effort to save your own skin, so might still backfire.

Quite a conundrum you've developed for yourselves.

Wait are you guys holding TPF hostage? lol

It's all on the situation, if it were a closer in NS or alliances it would be different. But geeze I would look at it 7 vs 1 100 million NS vs 8 million NS I think we could pull other AAS off mi6 to hit TPF and would still be over kill.

Overkill is best kill. It's swift and gets back to rebuilding faster.

Wait are you guys holding TPF hostage? lol

More like MI6 is. Trying to use it as a meat shield for our sympathies. The "Great wall of endlessly recited good deeds."

If you think a history of good deeds is going to prevent us from striking at and crippling our enemies, even if they are your friends.. and you are our friend.. I think this more than adequately demonstrate that strategy is highly ineffective.

The math is so simple...

MI6 is our enemy.
TPF is their ally.

When war is declared, hit both for maximum war performance.

The calculation gets no clearer or more beautifully concise. I could do a logic diagram for it, but that might be overkill.

Whereas, MI6's logic seems to be.. ally friend of Pacifica that is no longer Pacifica's ally and hope to admin it spares them the wrath they have invoked. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Overkill is best kill. It's swift and gets back to rebuilding faster.

More like MI6 is. Trying to use it as a meat shield for our sympathies. The "Great wall of endlessly recited good deeds."

Hold the actual f*&^ on.  We're trying to use TPF as a meatshield?  TPF, the alliance we explicitly told not to defend us in this conflict and whom you pre-emptively attacked?

I'm done with this.