New Sith Order Declaration

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn I knew we forgot something. NSO hereby declares war on CA. To be safe, we also declare war on every other alliance in CN.

#winning
#waitingformethtosayhediditfirstanddiditbetter

I haven't seen any indication from Kashmir or NSO they have any interest in peace, but I wouldn't mind bringing this conflict to a close. Last time I tried bringing everyone together to discuss peace, Kashmir walked out on the talks. So I'd like to bring this conflict to close, but the impression I've got is Kashmir wants to continue even if it means keeping Stripes at war longer than they want.

Last I spoke with Walsh regarding peace, he said SirWilliam needed to be present for any peace deal. So if Stripes want peace, then it seems to me its Kashmir who wants to keep this war going. (If NSO is only in this for Kashmir)

Edited by Methrage

Holy fuck meth.

Just be a man and say "We surrender". That would have resolved all of this weeks ago. Peace would have been had. And everyone could walk their own ways

Personally i still support you being forced to decom skme wonders but unfortunately thats not my say

Edited by Lurunin

Holy $%&@ meth.

Just be a man and say "We surrender". That would have resolved all of this weeks ago. Peace would have been had. And everyone could walk their own ways

Personally i still support you being forced to decoskme wonders but unfortunately thats not my say

If Margrave really needs his ego boosted by hearing those words, after how things went when he declared on me, we could be at this for a long time. I'm not the only one against a surrender.

If Margrave really needs his ego boosted by hearing those words, after how things went when he declared on me, we could be at this for a long time. I'm not the only one against a surrender.

nEvER SuRREnDER!!! :awesome: :popcorn:

"Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory, there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me. Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox with my brave men, my sword in this right hand." General Robert E. Lee, August 1870 to Governor Stockdale of Texas

ViCToRy oR DEAtH!!! :war:

If you want we can probably find some others to talk to you who have alreadt handled you like a rag doll.

nEvER SuRREnDER!!! :awesome: :popcorn:

ViCToRy oR DEAtH!!! :war:

At least some things we will always agree on. If the other side thinks knocking some easily replaceable stats off our nations will bring them any closer to a surrender, then I laugh at their delusions. :war:

At least some things we will always agree on. If the other side thinks knocking some easily replaceable stats off our nations will bring them any closer to a surrender, then I laugh at their delusions. :war:

Tis sad but true...but eventually the dope and beer runs out and friends are no where to be found...no cashola = no troops and no nuclear missiles... :frantic: And if you go to the breaking point to where all your banks dry up, it matters not who "wins or loses" because your fighting force is no more of a threat and won't be for months assuming you can find tech deals and/or donors to rebuild you... :facepalm: 

Tis sad but true...but eventually the dope and beer runs out and friends are no where to be found...no cashola = no troops and no nuclear missiles... :frantic: And if you go to the breaking point to where all your banks dry up, it matters not who "wins or loses" because your fighting force is no more of a threat and won't be for months assuming you can find tech deals and/or donors to rebuild you... :facepalm:

Some things are so far off if they even happen, there is no use worrying about it now. The servers could also shut down in the distant future and all our nations will be gone, but there is no use worrying about that either and its better to enjoy it while it lasts.

Does NG still protect CA?

I'm pretty sure the protectorate agreement is still in place & exists to prevent these kinds of bandwaggons against CA, but due to the NSO treaty they might need some time to discuss what they're going to do. However I can't speak for NG and they'll deal with this how they want.

I would think NSO suddenly attacking NG's protectorate with no CB would violate the NG/NSO treaty in some way or give reason for a cancellation. I don't think alliances usually sign treaties so they can get away with attacking the other's protectorates.

Edited by Methrage

we've told them white peace, they don't want white peace

And this is precisely why you don’t have peace, and consequently why I have no qualms whatsoever with keeping you and the other Methheads under our jackboots for all of eternity.

You don’t get to tell us anything. Fact check: Your coalition clocks in at 27 nations, 54,014 total NS (2,000.518 AVG), and a whopping 20 nukes. Roughly speaking your alliances airquote.gif boast airquote.gif half the pre-war membership and far less than the less than 30% pre-war strength I originally estimated. I’m not taking credit for all or any portion of that damage but there’s no escaping reality: Your alliances are craters, your nations are roadkill. Some of the combatants you find yourselves at war with may be close to being broke, but ALL of your nations other than three have nothing but empty coffers (not to mention depleting nuclear stockpiles) to work with. You feel you’re in any type of position to make any type of demands why? It’s insane.

You have prides even if you lack common sense or competency in running alliances, I get that. If you wanted peace you would realize you get to dictate exactly nothing. You can ask for leniency, absolutely. Hell, you can wisen up a bit and offer or agree to meet us more partway. Just know that if you ever get off with anything less than surrender it’s because we granted you the reprieve and not because you got to dictate how this ends. Don’t want peace? Then shut up already and take your perpetual lumps.

With that I’m going back to being the bigger man and ignoring the laughable outcasts gathered before us today. Toodles!~

And this is precisely why you don’t have peace, and consequently why I have no qualms whatsoever with keeping you and the other Methheads under our jackboots for all of eternity.

You don’t get to tell us anything. Fact check: Your coalition clocks in at 27 nations, 54,014 total NS (2,000.518 AVG), and a whopping 20 nukes. Roughly speaking your alliances airquote.gif boast airquote.gif half the pre-war membership and far less than the less than 30% pre-war strength I originally estimated. I’m not taking credit for all or any portion of that damage but there’s no escaping reality: Your alliances are craters, your nations are roadkill. Some of the combatants you find yourselves at war with may be close to being broke, but ALL of your nations other than three have nothing but empty coffers (not to mention depleting nuclear stockpiles) to work with. You feel you’re in any type of position to make any type of demands why? It’s insane.

You have prides even if you lack common sense or competency in running alliances, I get that. If you wanted peace you would realize you get to dictate exactly nothing. You can ask for leniency, absolutely. Hell, you can wisen up a bit and offer or agree to meet us more partway. Just know that if you ever get off with anything less than surrender it’s because we granted you the reprieve and not because you got to dictate how this ends. Don’t want peace? Then shut up already and take your perpetual lumps.

With that I’m going back to being the bigger man and ignoring the laughable outcasts gathered before us today. Toodles!~

Declaring on an alliance with less members and who's NS is already worn down doesn't earn someone a victory. Whether you have 54 members (Kashmir), 87 (NSO), or more than that; stats like member counts or total NS don't win wars.

I'm pretty sure the protectorate agreement is still in place & exists to prevent these kinds of bandwaggons against CA, but due to the NSO treaty they might need some time to discuss what they're going to do. However I can't speak for NG and they'll deal with this how they want.

I would think NSO suddenly attacking NG's protectorate with no CB would violate the NG/NSO treaty in some way or give reason for a cancellation. I don't think alliances usually sign treaties so they can get away with attacking the other's protectorates.

You heard it here first kids NG declaration on NSO incoming! What a twist!

And this is precisely why you dont have peace, and consequently why I have no qualms whatsoever with keeping you and the other Methheads under our jackboots for all of eternity.

You dont get to tell us anything. Fact check: Your coalition clocks in at 27 nations, 54,014 total NS (2,000.518 AVG), and a whopping 20 nukes. Roughly speaking your alliances airquote.gif boast airquote.gif half the pre-war membership and far less than the less than 30% pre-war strength I originally estimated. Im not taking credit for all or any portion of that damage but theres no escaping reality: Your alliances are craters, your nations are roadkill. Some of the combatants you find yourselves at war with may be close to being broke, but ALL of your nations other than three have nothing but empty coffers (not to mention depleting nuclear stockpiles) to work with. You feel youre in any type of position to make any type of demands why? Its insane.
You have prides even if you lack common sense or competency in running alliances, I get that. If you wanted peace you would realize you get to dictate exactly nothing. You can ask for leniency, absolutely. Hell, you can wisen up a bit and offer or agree to meet us more partway. Just know that if you ever get off with anything less than surrender its because we granted you the reprieve and not because you got to dictate how this ends. Dont want peace? Then shut up already and take your perpetual lumps.
With that Im going back to being the bigger man and ignoring the laughable outcasts gathered before us today. Toodles!~

For someone trying to twist our arm over some words you sure to get butt hurt over minor grammar.

And yes- we are telling you that our side will not accept anything less than white peace. You can rant about it all you want (which you tantrumed in earlier messages about) and you can run and get NSO involved because kashmir isn't getting their way (I guess picking fights with sun and aiding the invicta digpile coalition just doesn't keep members perky) and it's still not going to change our stance.

And we march to continued perma war- so be it, the fact is that at the bottom all it really does is hold up tech deals because of a one way aid street and we will continue to do that for as long as it takes. As in our former messages 'we can agree to disagree' and you will continue to tantrum.

Coward. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

[Sets the scene] L_H makes contact with kashmir nations, nothing major, simply communication- sir William won't join in because he's upset that we dropped a log on his precious forum.

So a day later sir Williams makes contact:

To: Lord Hitchcock From: SirWilliam Date: 8/1/2015 9:45:42 AM

Subject: Regarding your channel
Message: Forgive me if I'm wary about small talk and playing nice given the vitriol from your side and given the fact that you and/or your cohorts have either spied on my alliance or took advantage of a leak to spread screenshots of our forums.

Doesn't quite add up, na'mean?

*Actually it adds up perfectly you moron. You guys sent a spy who was a former friend of methrage and then used his trust to get accepted and then layton kicks his entire aa out and messes with the name. Sorry sir William, but the occasional kashmir screenshot doesn't hold a candle to your dirt bag moves so save the premadonna tone.

And I responded in kind. And of course, then he gets all pissy and storms off

To: Lord Hitchcock From: SirWilliam Date: 8/1/2015 11:44:33 AM

Subject: RE: Regarding your channel
Message: I think you missed the point, and for that matter don't really understand what it means to be blowing in the wind. But hey, your astute leadership and analytical skills seem to be doing wonders for your alliance and its satellites so what would I know.

I wasn't expecting fake nice chats at all. I also wasn't expecting, after the vitriol and subversion, for you to invite us all into a channel as if we're friends. We're not. So kindly piss off, mkay?

*And sir Williams now ask NSO for back up- it's probably best- as his ability to get us to surrender is as delusional as how we should treat him during war- which btw, it is war- anything goes (including laytons stunt and including one little itty bitty screenshot) so get over yourself

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

[url=https://imgflip.com/i/p73fq]p73fq.jpg[/url][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator][/url]

Mission was a complete success i'd say.

Since you're the one asking for a dance, don't you think it would be more polite to be making offers of payment for it? I'm not sure how you think such manners are appropriate, but I don't have time to waste discussing nonsense.

In your entire existence here, you have done nothing but discuss nonsense. This is par for the course.

Edited by Joe Stupid