New Sith Order Declaration

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not as super cool as fighting in the shade ..... but I must say, ask Kaskus what that mindset brought them.

Our sleeves are deep, the hidden pockets plentiful. You never know what may appear.

There you are, NSO's biggest loser, I've missed you old friend. :)

Wanna dance? you know, for old times sake. Edited by DoorNail

NSO will be just like every other AA we've fought- we will fight until they get tired of fighting

You have no idea how incredibly boring we are, nor also how incredibly thickheaded we can be. Among our many crowning moments of glory is the time we held up our entire allied coalition from receiving peace because we did not consider a beer review to constitute white peace.

I may not have been the nominal figure in command of NSO, but you better believe I was part of the leadership cadre that came to that decision. So you better believe it, buster, when I assure you that our spirit is strong. We will not be giving up the fight until you pay up every last cent of your reparations bill.

Hi ho silver! Milk or bust!

The hinged piece of meat you call a mouth is flapping in the wind again Rebel.

No reps. Doesn't matter what arbitrary number you spew, that's all it is, just a number. No meaning, no value and you most certainly won't be getting anything from Minc reps wise.

Rebel Virginia. Just shut your idiotic rhetoric. Wtf makes you think your demands of reps carry any weight whatsoever? You've bandwagoned on a war that's been going for several weeks. Your alliance hasn't even stated why you thought it ok jump in this war so late, yet your run your mouth. Now you think you rule the roost or are some sort of authority? You've still only declared four wars over three days lol - not you personally, but your entire alliance.
Reps my ass. LMAO.

You are correct when you observe that I believe my demands for reparations carry weight. I am Rebel Virginia, and that name is a name of authority in many alliances. I am also supposed to a role model, which is why apparently I am no longer allowed to be near children. But that's a story for another day, for reparations are your story for today. More specifically, the $1,440,000,000 you now owe. Consider that the next time you think about denying reality. Unless, of course, you fellows feel you have plenty of cash to spare.

I knew you always had a thing for him. That's it, yo. I'm out!

59e.gif

That's just like you to give up so soon, you shall be punished, just the way you like it. :)

You think it's funny, distracting me from kicking sand in Rayvons face?

You are correct when you observe that I believe my demands for reparations carry weight. I am Rebel Virginia, and that name is a name of authority in many alliances. I am also supposed to a role model, which is why apparently I am no longer allowed to be near children. But that's a story for another day, for reparations are your story for today. More specifically, the $1,440,000,000 you now owe. Consider that the next time you think about denying reality. Unless, of course, you fellows feel you have plenty of cash to spare.

bahahahahahahahaha.... oh rebel, nso cant get nations to fill our slots but you sure do kill us with laughter

The hinged piece of meat you call a mouth is flapping in the wind again Rebel.

No reps. Doesn't matter what arbitrary number you spew, that's all it is, just a number. No meaning, no value and you most certainly won't be getting anything from Minc reps wise.

$1,620,000,000 is the new figure.

How many times must I remind you that the amount is not arbitrary? Each time a member of your coalition denies that it will be paying reparations, Limitless Nexus owes us another $90,000,000, and Monsters Inc. owes double.

Your alliances have been stonewalling peace talks for too long. I refuse to allow this charade to go on, and as such, am utilizing all the authority I have to add a motivator for you to finally see reason and accept the terms that have been offered to you (in addition to the reparations amount, while it remains within your means to pay).

That's just like you to give up so soon, you shall be punished, just the way you like it. :)

You think it's funny, distracting me from kicking sand in Rayvons face?

I can't wait. I'll be dreaming about it until you get back.  :wub:

giphy.gif

You better bring me flowers. And pictures

need. to. keep. posting. (so that rebel virginia can show off his math skills) We're not going to pay!

uh oh... i enlarged the the font, bolded it, and even underlined it!

you should probably times this post by 2 and shove it up your )#**)$_#

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

need. to. keep. posting. so that rebel virginia can show off his math skills

Oh, there is no need. The work is done entirely by my phone, which happens to have a calculator "app." I think it is one of the coolest I've ever seen, but for some reason everyone else ignores me when I bring it up. Admit it. You're kind of jealous, aren't you?