New Sith Order Declaration

It's just Alexio inflating his chest hilariously like usual. Perhaps he should get his senate in order before !@#$%*ing about other senates.

I was wondering when your delightful insight into the topic would come out. I do look forward to your posts ever so much.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao. I am out of range for their entire coalition's NS.

You seem pretty excited for someone who's in an alliance declaring on people out of your range. You're a non factor in the war beyond maybe sending aid. Also since we've been at war for over 2 months fighting alliances other than yours, its really not an accomplishment for you at all.

Has combatants ghost. Complains about enemy combatants ghosting.

Hires mercenary alliance while, in their words, "winning". Complains because they're bruised and battered and another alliance has jumped them.

Claims the enemy is losing. Is down to less than 30% their pre-war strength with all of five low-range nuclear fighters.

You never disappoint, Methheads!

Has combatants ghost. Complains about enemy combatants ghosting.

Hires mercenary alliance while, in their words, "winning". Complains because they're bruised and battered and another alliance has jumped them.

Claims the enemy is losing. Is down to less than 30% their pre-war strength with all of five low-range nuclear fighters.

You never disappoint, Methheads!

With Kashmir contributing very little to that and also joining the war very late.

Edited by Methrage

Given that our damage totals are about the same I'm glad you're willing to admit that LN is likewise contributing very little.

Are you comparing all the damage Kashmir has managed to do to Monsters Inc to the damage LN has done to everyone?

Speaking of your war with Limitless Nexus though, your strategy seemed to consist of waiting until my infra was below 2k & you heard I was broke; then claiming you guys have been winning based on our NS already being worn down when you declared on us.

What wore down the Limitless Nexus NS was when we were fighting Doom Squad, III%, FAN & Dreamweaver. By the time our lower tier was at war with SRA, they had already been nuked nearly to ZI.

My infra might of already been below 1k when Kashmir declared on us, so while you guys dealt heavy damage to Monsters Inc; we were focused on beating SRA. Kashmir has always been an extra & never the main focus in the war. So I think SRA is pretty beaten by now, that you guys asked NSO for help I think showed you guys were struggling. 

Now its mostly SRA allies who are still fighting, with SRA maybe having Smurth left. His war chest is well below a billion by now, so they are near their limit. This fight has never been about Kashmir and you guys haven't been our focus.

Edited by Methrage

The irony is Limitless Nexus originally went to war to help Jack Layton out, now Kashmir is trying to pit themselves as our main enemy & pulling more alliances in, even though Walsh & the SRA is gone. I would be expecting Kashmir to be withdrawing from the war, rather than trying to escalate it further and drag more alliances in.

The irony is Limitless Nexus originally went to war to help Jack Layton out, now Kashmir is trying to pit themselves as our main enemy & pulling more alliances in, even though Walsh & the SRA is gone. I would be expecting Kashmir to be withdrawing from the war, rather than trying to escalate it further and drag more alliances in.

As has been stated already a few times. The end of this war is in your court now. You know how to end this but you seem unwilling to.

I realize comprehension isn't your strong suit, Methrage, but I imagine you at least have negligible reading skills. Feel free to read what I've actually had to say and you'll note I didn't state that we're "winning based on [your] NS already being worn down when [we] declared on [you]." This isn't about just Kashmir and LN, in the grand scheme of things it involves all of those alliances you mention (context is your friend). I stated then and I've referenced it here that, objectively speaking, your side is battered, on a grand scale no less, and that aside from three piggy banks you're all but broke.

Why then the Sith presence? MInc may have gone the route of butthurt but the answer is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

(Speaking of which, you do realize that SRA hasn't gone anywhere and that you're still at war with them, right?)

((For that matter, if you really want war to end that badly man up and surrender instead of spamming Solarchos with peace offers.))

Vy1jNGu.gif

As has been stated already a few times. The end of this war is in your court now. You know how to end this but you seem unwilling to.

Setup a conversation with the top leaders of all involved alliances if you want to discuss peace. Everyone would need to be on board with any peace agreement.

Doesn't even sound like SirWilliam is on board with your peace plan, going by him still talking of surrenders.

Edited by Methrage

If one wants out of a fight while their aa is still going they surrender and generally pow. They don't spam their opponent with peace offers. 

Comprehend what's being said, dont just glaze over text and cherry pick words.

Once a nation gets low in NS, that doesn't put them out of the fight. A nation can be knocked to around 1k infra (keep rebuilding it), then can keep pulling 3-4k infra nations down below that range for a long time after; which has been proven in this war.

Edited by Methrage

Are you comparing all the damage Kashmir has managed to do to Monsters Inc to the damage LN has done to everyone?

Speaking of your war with Limitless Nexus though, your strategy seemed to consist of waiting until my infra was below 2k & you heard I was broke; then claiming you guys have been winning based on our NS already being worn down when you declared on us.

What wore down the Limitless Nexus NS was when we were fighting Doom Squad, III%, FAN & Dreamweaver. By the time our lower tier was at war with SRA, they had already been nuked nearly to ZI.

My infra might of already been below 1k when Kashmir declared on us, so while you guys dealt heavy damage to Monsters Inc; we were focused on beating SRA. Kashmir has always been an extra & never the main focus in the war. So I think SRA is pretty beaten by now, that you guys asked NSO for help I think showed you guys were struggling. 

Now its mostly SRA allies who are still fighting, with SRA maybe having Smurth left. His war chest is well below a billion by now, so they are near their limit. This fight has never been about Kashmir and you guys haven't been our focus.

You guys were never at war with FAN....you've said that in the past numerous times....please stick to a narrative

Setup a conversation with the top leaders of all involved alliances if you want to discuss peace. Everyone would need to be on board with any peace agreement.

Doesn't even sound like SirWilliam is on board with your peace plan, going by him still talking of surrenders.

Irony is such a fickle mistress, isn't it.

Irony is such a fickle mistress, isn't it.

I'm not in a huge rush, its not like Limitless Nexus has anything to lose by it continuing longer. However if you guys and your allies can't get on the same page, talks aren't going to go anywhere.

I'm not in a huge rush, its not like Limitless Nexus has anything to lose by it continuing longer. However if you guys and your allies can't get on the same page, talks aren't going to go anywhere.

And you keep piling on like it is going out of style.  Don't turn this around on us.  I offered this over a month ago and you and Siggy refused to come to the table.  But keep it up.  And spending at my level is so little I can literally go on forever, so don't worry about my WC buddy.

And you keep piling on like it is going out of style.  Don't turn this around on us.  I offered this over a month ago and you and Siggy refused to come to the table.  But keep it up.  And spending at my level is so little I can literally go on forever, so don't worry about my WC buddy.

Xanth says he wants blanket white peace, yet your allies don't seem to be talking about white peace. So there seems to be a disconnect which will need to be clarified before any peace can be established.