New Sith Order Declaration

The only nuclear nation I see in range is Spartacus1082, Varianz has already got himself into anarchy. When you bandwaggon in this late, you've pretty much just opened up your non-nuclear smaller nations as targets for nukes. Although I guess that's what you were going for?

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only nuclear nation I see in range is Spartacus1082, Varianz has already got himself into anarchy. When you bandwaggon in this late, you've pretty much just opened up your non-nuclear smaller nations as targets for nukes. Although I guess that's what you were going for?

You need money to use nukes. Last I heard, you fellows barely have any.

Also, your nations are so beaten down to oblivion that damage you'd do with nukes is utterly insignificant. The money we'd send our nations to rebuild would far exceed anything lost to your band of bumbling buffoons. Hell, I'm sure they'd thank you afterward for the boon you've done them.

Besides, you'd be the ones helping them rebuild. Did you think I was joking about reparations?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

You need money to use nukes. Last I heard, you fellows barely have any.

Also, your nations are so beaten down to oblivion that damage you'd do with nukes is utterly insignificant. The money we'd send our nations to rebuild would far exceed anything lost to your band of bumbling buffoons. Hell, I'm sure they'd thank you afterward for the boon you've done them.

Besides, you'd be the ones helping them rebuild. Did you think I was joking about reparations?

Smurth was bragging about me barely having money almost a month ago when he declared, didn't stop the nukes. Also lol on NSO getting reps.

Smurth was bragging about me barely having money almost a month ago when he declared, didn't stop the nukes. Also lol on NSO getting reps.

Well, if you don't feel like paying up we'll be more than happy keep you in a state of permanent martyrdom (in your own mind at least). Hey, how about we set a rate of $90 million for each of your nukes. By the year's end you may yet be recognized as the Methsiah! Then the folks back home at the asylum will finally show you the respect you deserve.

Well, if you don't feel like paying up we'll be more than happy keep you in a state of permanent martyrdom (in your own mind at least). Hey, how about we set a rate of $90 million for each of your nukes. By the year's end you may yet be recognized as the Methsiah! Then the folks back home at the asylum will finally show you the respect you deserve.

Or how about you guys pay me for each nuke & cruise missile I send, since you guys declared on us in aggressive war? That could be money better spent elsewhere. If your goal here was to distract me from the other alliances I'm at war with, to focus on you guys, you might have some success there. :P

Or how about you guys pay me for each nuke & cruise missile I send, since you guys declared on us in aggressive war? That could be money better spent elsewhere. If your goal here was to distract me from the other alliances I'm at war with, to focus on you guys, you might have some success there. :P

If you want to declare war on our nations, go right ahead. You're still losing though. But then again, what does something like that mean to the Methsiah?

If you want to declare war on our nations, go right ahead. You're still losing though. But then again, what does something like that mean to the Methsiah?

Despite your claims we're losing already, you guys felt the need to suddenly get involved in the war. I guess NSO just makes a habit of joining wars months after they begin to get on the winning side?

NSO has been down hill ever since Moldavi left, so guess I can't be to surprised.

Lol @ NSO all this venting and you have two wars, yes thats right two. The guy you sent me I had in anarchy literally moments after he declared, he's run off to his mommy already.

As for reps, ROFL.

Ask Jack and Xanth, in fact pretty much anyone else thats warred with me over the last 3 month how I fare without any money.

PS thanks for the casualties. I'm #28 now.

For reference-:

1. http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=791015&View=Charts#War_Logs

2. http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=790956&View=Charts#War_Logs

3. http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=790888&View=Charts#War_Logs

As Walsh (lol) would have said - the stats speak for themselves.

Edited by Kingneptune

Despite your claims we're losing already, you guys felt the need to suddenly get involved in the war. I guess NSO just makes a habit of joining wars months after they begin to get on the winning side?

NSO has been down hill ever since Moldavi left, so guess I can't be to surprised.

You've got us there, Methy. The truth is, we think you're soft targets, and anyone who knows anything about NSO can tell you that we hate fights. Especially hard ones. So keep up the good fight champ, because I know you'll have us tucking our tail and running in know time. You're just that super.

As something of an expert in low-tier warfare, here's some interesting factoids for upper-tier nations:

• Assuming one has labor camps, bills below 1000 infra are < $200k
  • A combination of 5 GCs and 5 barracks will give you more than 2x the infantry efficiency of a nation without them
  • Nukes cost roughly $500,000, while cash aid looted or equipment dropped can add up to a million per ground attack
  • The best strategy for fueling a low tier war economy is consistent raiding of soft targets

Good luck to both parties, and best of luck to Rebel Virginia's reparations mission.

castanza-walkout-o.gif

At least now I know for sure the NSO I fought for in the BiPolar War is long dead, so I won't feel bad about destroying everyone within reach.

*throws all his old NSO War Ribbons into a lake. RIP NSO

i would tell you to pawn them for reparation money but we're so terrible i doubt you'd get a dime for the bunch

Any talk of NSO getting reps for a 2 month late bandwaggon is so ridiculous, it doesn't even deserve a serious response. Both nations NSO sent on their initial attack are in anarchy already, worst war blitz ever possibly?

The tears, the tears....

It's beautiful.

Memo to Sigrun: I guess if this bothers you then you should do something about it.

No tears here & no need. NSO declared a war where they don't have any effective fighters in the NS range they are declaring on. So I'll enjoy the extra target practice.

No tears here & no need. NSO declared a war where they don't have any effective fighters in the NS range they are declaring on. So I'll enjoy the extra target practice.

It's amazing that you have no idea what's happening right now....

As something of an expert in low-tier warfare, here's some interesting factoids for upper-tier nations:

• Assuming one has labor camps, bills below 1000 infra are < $200k
  • A combination of 5 GCs and 5 barracks will give you more than 2x the infantry efficiency of a nation without them
  • Nukes cost roughly $500,000, while cash aid looted or equipment dropped can add up to a million per ground attack
  • The best strategy for fueling a low tier war economy is consistent raiding of soft targets

Good luck to both parties, and best of luck to Rebel Virginia's reparations mission.

castanza-walkout-o.gif

I am also experienced in low tier warfare and although what you say is true, it's also very, very boring. The futility of the situation begins to wear after a few weeks. Sure, individual wars are consistently won, money is looted and the fight can be sustained but the lack of any pressure on the upper tiers of the alliance you're fighting means that you get to watch nations you've beaten come back, over and and over again except for the ones that spend the unlimited supply of aid they enjoy disappear out of your range.

The only thing you can achieve is the disruption of slots for tech deals in that alliance but that is hardly worth focusing your entire existence on.

So, in a nutshell, Kashmir and SRA can't take us and have asked NSO to help them- how embarrassing.

Yes. That's exactly what is happening here. Your collective 40kns is shaking Kashmir and SRA to their very foundations.

Yes. That's exactly what is happening here. Your collective 40kns is shaking Kashmir and SRA to their very foundations.

At last, you see it now don't you. Glad thats finally cleared up.

From here on, hopefully you'll be able to resist the compulsion to post anti Minc nonsense in the future. :awesome:

Edited by Kingneptune

At last, you see it now don't you. Glad thats finally cleared up.

From here on, hopefully you'll be able to resist the compulsion to post anti Minc nonsense in the future. :awesome:

Minc are a massive disappointment. I wanted to fight you, there was no one in range. Now, if all 9 of you merged into one nation you still wouldn't be in my range.