Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

I suspect that would be an accurate estimate, if I had a nonstop stream of very competent attackers and made no efforts to minimize my costs.

In reality they'll probably find it difficult enough to sustain a stream of sacrificial staggers without insisting on competency, even within the first month or two.

Sure was just answering his curiosity, the estimate was on the minimal amount of time it would take if someone had luck on their side and determined enough to wage a total war.
I agree there are many situations which would lengthen the time and also some that would decrease it.

But would probably in reality be a few years worth. Edited by the rebel

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denial of public records with multiple witnesses. You need honest professional help.

[Spoiler](Sigrun) I rarely wish to break down the wall between reality and cyber
(Sigrun) but I would be very happy to break your nose
(Sigrun) don't bother talking to me again
(Sigrun) jackass
(Xanth) Internet tough guy
(Xanth) Dear gos
(Xanth) God
(Sigrun) oh and you are any different?
(Xanth) Go cut yourself and beg for attention somewhere else
(Xanth) !@#$
(Xanth) You a fat chick?
(Xanth) You are either a fat chick or some 400lb greasy slime ball dude with absolutly no friends or social lif
(Sigrun) neither
(Sigrun) you're just a jerk though
(Xanth) Well I guess that's one in the same sans a penis
(Sigrun) good luck living with yourself
(Xanth) Aww is emo fat girl gonna cry? Or are you going to threaten physical violence over a !@#$@#$ video game because you safe behind a screen?[/spoiler]

Seirously, seek professional intervention.

What is wrong with you? Even Alex the great suppresses your maturity level. What people do with their time doesn't concern you, respect what you know about them. Sigrun is a good fighter and has a massive warchest, leave it at that. She has more stones than all of SRA combined. But resorting to personal insults like that is disgusting, and I hope everyone else sees that.
Yea, her comments about breaking your nose are not uncalled for, because you a a jerk-off. I wouldn't break your nose though, I would do things I couldn't say on here :p Edited by Princess Kitty

It's a simple situation really. I asked Walsh this twice and got no answer, so I am going to throw it out here for any SRA member or ghost or backer - what are you fighting for? How will you know when you achieve it?

I'm fighting because I despise MI and I want to see them smashed up some. Sadly I'm out of range of any of their nations currently so I'm sending out some aid,  eating some Pulisher nukes and getting range. As for the end game, that's not for me to say, it's not my party but I hope that my presence will make the war against MI and by extension you easier for SRA/Kashmir to sustain so it continues.

My loathing of MI is a product of my experience with them. Reading your posts, you're worse than they are. MI come across as spoiled, idiot children incapable of understanding why they've caused offence. You try to dress up you disingenuous nature as principled. I like you less. 

What is wrong with you? Even Alex the great suppresses your maturity level. What people do with their time doesn't concern you, respect what you know about them. Sigrun is a good fighter and has a massive warchest, leave it at that. She has more stones than all of SRA combined. But resorting to personal insults like that is disgusting, and I hope everyone else sees that.
Yea, her comments about breaking your nose are not uncalled for, because you a a jerk-off. I wouldn't break your nose though, I would do things I couldn't say on here :P

She was free to 1. Not query me wwith personal insults and 2. Not have broken the rl barrier.  She got everything she had coming to her.

Yea, her comments about breaking your nose are not uncalled for, because you a a jerk-off. I wouldn't break your nose though, I would do things I couldn't say on here :P

She was free to 1. Not query me wwith personal insults and 2. Not have broken the rl barrier.  She got everything she had coming to her.

I'm fighting because I despise MI and I want to see them smashed up some. Sadly I'm out of range of any of their nations currently so I'm sending out some aid,  eating some Pulisher nukes and getting range. As for the end game, that's not for me to say, it's not my party but I hope that my presence will make the war against MI and by extension you easier for SRA/Kashmir to sustain so it continues.

My loathing of MI is a product of my experience with them. Reading your posts, you're worse than they are. MI come across as spoiled, idiot children incapable of understanding why they've caused offence. You try to dress up you disingenuous nature as principled. I like you less. 

So you are simply joining as an opportunity to hit someone you have a grudge against. That's a perfectly understandable, and kudos for being honest about it. You're not really fighting for anything, you're just fighting against MI while you have the opportunity.  You have no need to think about an end game. SRA will almost certainly peace it out before you get sick of it, you were prepared and knew what you were getting into and you're ready for it, and even if somehow they dont, if at any point you get sick of it, you'll just de-ghost right?

But I am much more interested in what SRA members and SRA government think they are fighting for. Is there any sort of strategic goal here? Anything positive that you think you can accomplish besides collecting casualties?

Land/Tech/Infra NS Losses for Libertarian Empire Wars (since 5/30 - Same day I received the first of 2 sanctions on Brown) * As of 6/24/2015 4:00 AM EST

MiloTill vs Libertarian -8,590.60 NS III% -6,009.09 Strength Libertarian
Libertarian vs LD -17,242.54 NS III% -1,601.64 Strength Libertarian
Libertarian vs Mimic -11,053.39 NS III% -1,133.81 Strength Libertarian
Libertarian vs Fritter -3,249.00 NS III% -1,282.65 Strength Libertarian
mpol777 vs Libertarian -5,145.75 NS FAN -1,327.75 Strength Libertarian
Mackay vs Libertarian -4,910.70 NS FAN -433.41 Strength Libertarian
Dream vs Libertarian -3,357.23 NS SRA -12,970.59 Strength Libertarian
Libertarian vs Tornado -4,670.49 NS SRA -30.07 Strength Libertarian
Libertarian vs Logania -6,982.36 NS SRA -288.51 Strength Libertarian
Libertarian vs Tasker -6,077.89 NS SRA -85.78 Strength Libertarian
Devil Land vs Libertarian -3,419.22 NS PPO -4,633.35 Strength Libertarian
Wicked Empire vs Libertarian -3,451.01 NS SRA -261.27 Strength Libertarian
Margrave vs Libertarian -6,345.47 NS WJ -61.11 Strength Libertarian

Its been an interesting Month. Last election I tied for second place on the Brown Senate with 63 votes. This election I'm leading with 67 votes so far. Currently Rank #58 in Casualties with 12,172,755 Casualties.

As wars are starting to expire we can now see some of the 'final' numbers.

CA vs SRA, only wars that are now over ("final scores")

Kerjäla vs Walshington 7,311.13 Strength Lost 24,718.84 Strength Lost

Raison vs Kerjäla 20,799.49 Strength Lost 26,366.05 Strength Lost

Raison vs Confederatio Aesir 12,525.79 Strength Lost 17,816.27 Strength Lost

Normanlandia vs Liberty City 439.59 Strength Lost 5,691.26 Strength Lost

Liberty City vs Four Percent 1,808.52 Strength Lost 440.52 Strength Lost

Shadow Brethren vs Confederatio Aesir 18,117.09 Strength Lost 10,707.04 Strength Lost

SRA Aggregate Destruction inflicted:   69,700.27

CA Aggregate Destruction inflicted:   77,031.32

Y'all should give Raison in particular a medal when this is over, he really did much better than could be expected.

Hmmmm, these numbers are almost assuredly pulled from the game, which makes them neutral, factual and unassailable.

A lesser person would dismiss that as a "trap", and deny what they obviously represent, claiming that data can be manipulated to arrive at any relative truth the user wishes.  

Fortunately, I "identify" as a reasonable person.

Y'all should give Raison in particular a medal when this is over, he really did much better than could be expected.

I would think that his performance is exactly what was expected of a nation with his tech and infra levels and wonder compliment who pushes the right buttons at the right time in the right order. It's game mechanics, nothing more. 

Berbers, I've never made a claim of being better than anyone else. When harassed and threatened  (no matter how laughably sad it is) I tend  return in kind. 

I don't like breaking the rl barrier. This is a game. When someone else breaks it on me in query after storming out of my channel because their trolling failed in that manner, you're damn right I retaliated harshly.

I make no apologies to sigrun nor anyone else for that. I do however stand behind the fact that all though I may be a whole lot of a shitty person, I'm no lier. I stand behind every statement I make in cn with full transparency. 

Screaming Red Asses (64,694.42) 6 Declared Confederatio Aesir (28,818.65) 3 Declared Total Destruction (170,031)

1 jraison (25,941.05) PuliSher (20,752.84) 47,165.54

2 Walsh the Beloved (7,046.60) PuliSher (24,663.08) 32,029.98

3 jraison (17,598.39) Sigrun Vapneir (12,440.24) 30,342.06

4 eviljak (10,664.93) Sigrun Vapneir (17,870.96) 28,824.13

5 Sabcat (4,010.28) PuliSher (14,035.97) 18,228.53

6 VonNorman (5,640.38) BladezOFfuryX21 (429.16) 6,130.85

7 Smurthwaite (0.00) Ub3rdude (3,728.25) 3,728.25

8 Downsie (1,799.23) BladezOFfuryX21 (427.32) 2,249.04

9 Smurthwaite (839.39) PuliSher (479.65) 1,332.37

As per [url="https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance-damage-compare?alliance1=Screaming+Red+Asses&alliance2=Confederatio+Aesir&start=2015-05-25&end=2015-06-25"]lyrics[/url] all numbers are damage dealt.

Att: Person I recognize; care to explain to a hermit what's going on in here? Saw our name tossed around a bit. 

KingZog and his hipster mustache have disrupted Ron Paul's majesty, while some dude from your AA decided to have an epic adventure with a bunch of donkeys and ended up headlong in a big pile of brown. I can't wait to see if that one guy is gonna post another tax form to show up the preacher-man. Seems important. Possibly someone's 501( c )(3) status is at stake. Riveting.

Edited by Duderonomy

Denial of public records with multiple witnesses. You need honest professional help.

[Spoiler](Sigrun) I rarely wish to break down the wall between reality and cyber
(Sigrun) but I would be very happy to break your nose
(Sigrun) don't bother talking to me again
(Sigrun) jackass
(Xanth) Internet tough guy
(Xanth) Dear gos
(Xanth) God
(Sigrun) oh and you are any different?
(Xanth) Go cut yourself and beg for attention somewhere else
(Xanth) !@#$
(Xanth) You a fat chick?
(Xanth) You are either a fat chick or some 400lb greasy slime ball dude with absolutly no friends or social lif
(Sigrun) neither
(Sigrun) you're just a jerk though
(Xanth) Well I guess that's one in the same sans a penis
(Sigrun) good luck living with yourself
(Xanth) Aww is emo fat girl gonna cry? Or are you going to threaten physical violence over a !@#$@#$ video game because you safe behind a screen?[/spoiler]

Seirously, seek professional intervention.

Xanth- this only fortifies the piece of S-H-I-T that you are

Xanth- this only fortifies the piece of S-H-I-T that you are

Get's threatened with physical violence. 

Decides to NOT turn the other cheek and retaliate with harsh words in kind. (maybe not the best idea, but meh)

Yes, he is the POS. 

I'd wager a bet that maybe they both aren't being the best of human beings.

Edited by gowfanatic

No mad at all actually- I'd rather it look like that then letting it simply go to waste.

You act like you've done something this entire war...

Let's see, we hit TSO- TCA comes in with their 1 million dollar warchest, you even asked your 'girlfriend' to help. Then you ask DS to come in.

Now we are hitting sra and you need kashmir and SPTR ghosts to help you.

And your damage ratio in the conflict is minimal- really all you do is run your mouth and then run around finding other people to fight your wars.

You're a coward

This old song and dance again. 

While this is as baseless as every other post from you I will enjoy the credit for the long, drawn out ass kicking you've been enjoying. 

At least someone in this game thinks I'm a mastermind able to coherence what, a full dozen alliances to attack you for your agressive wars over the last 2 months. I'm the reason,not treaties, not friendships, not your reputation and past actions coming back on you.

So thank you hitchcock for giving me such a wonderful compliment.