Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

This old song and dance again. 

While this is as baseless as every other post from you I will enjoy the credit for the long, drawn out ass kicking you've been enjoying. 

At least someone in this game thinks I'm a mastermind able to coherence what, a full dozen alliances to attack you for your agressive wars over the last 2 months. I'm the reason,not treaties, not friendships, not your reputation and past actions coming back on you.

So thank you hitchcock for giving me such a wonderful compliment.

Actually I was implying quite the opposite- you are not a factor in this war and for some reason you think SRA is so far above M Inc- well here's a shocker for Ya, if M Inc would have one on one'd SRA we would have rolled you.

Per our 'Ass Kicking' in all of our wars in the last month we have still Dealt more damage than we have recieved.

As per your role- you can barely tie your own shoes, much-less keep SRA active

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mad at all actually- I'd rather it look like that then letting it simply go to waste.

Now we are hitting sra and you need kashmir and SPTR ghosts to help you.

And your damage ratio in the conflict is minimal- really all you do is run your mouth and then run around finding other people to fight your wars.

You're a coward

You sound mad, if you're not.

You shouldn't be.  This is why people have allies -- to help them when they get attacked.  I'm not mad at CA and LN for calling you guys in.  It's what allies do.  I think it seems new to you because Monsters, Inc. has mostly fought alliances that don't have allies -- TSO, Stoic Movement, whoever else you've raided en masse.  One might have thought that the SWF adventure demonstrated to you what allies are for, but it seems to have escaped you.

As far as ghosts go...  well, the SPATR ghosts you refer to (our allies, by the way, for a long time) are too big to play, mostly I think.  We are attracting two types of ghosts:

1. People who like us

2. People who don't like you

Your coalition has attracted a few as well -- maybe there would be more if there were more people who didn't like us, or who liked you.

The important thing to remember is that we didn't ask anyone for help.  Didn't have to.  When you came in against us, Methrage crowed to me in PM's how I had made a huge miscalculation, and now I'd learn my lesson.  My response was that there had been a miscalculation, but it wasn't mine.

You are here, and your nation looks like it does, because Methrage cannot diplomacy and is led by his ego.  He brought you here thinking you were his ace in the hole, but he overplayed his hand completely. When you entered, I figured Kashmir would give you an ass-chewing, and your leash would get yanked.  I didn't know they would get out the newspaper as well.  This is not due to anything I did, but your alliance's actions over the last few months.  Enjoy the fireworks, or don't, but don't place your anger where it doesn't belong.  

Besides, the guy who drug you into this says you guys are winning. You should be high-fiving on IRC, not complaining here in what used to be the comics thread.

You sound mad, if you're not.

You shouldn't be.  This is why people have allies -- to help them when they get attacked.  I'm not mad at CA and LN for calling you guys in.  It's what allies do.  I think it seems new to you because Monsters, Inc. has mostly fought alliances that don't have allies -- TSO, Stoic Movement, whoever else you've raided en masse.  One might have thought that the SWF adventure demonstrated to you what allies are for, but it seems to have escaped you.

As far as ghosts go...  well, the SPATR ghosts you refer to (our allies, by the way, for a long time) are too big to play, mostly I think.  We are attracting two types of ghosts:
1. People who like us
2. People who don't like you

Your coalition has attracted a few as well -- maybe there would be more if there were more people who didn't like us, or who liked you.

The important thing to remember is that we didn't ask anyone for help.  Didn't have to.  When you came in against us, Methrage crowed to me in PM's how I had made a huge miscalculation, and now I'd learn my lesson.  My response was that there had been a miscalculation, but it wasn't mine.

You are here, and your nation looks like it does, because Methrage cannot diplomacy and is led by his ego.  He brought you here thinking you were his ace in the hole, but he overplayed his hand completely. When you entered, I figured Kashmir would give you an ass-chewing, and your leash would get yanked.  I didn't know they would get out the newspaper as well.  This is not due to anything I did, but your alliance's actions over the last few months.  Enjoy the fireworks, or don't, but don't place your anger where it doesn't belong.  

Besides, the guy who drug you into this says you guys are winning. You should be high-fiving on IRC, not complaining here in what used to be the comics thread.

Actually my complaint was heard towards Xanth and his personal squeeze on Sigrun.

Sure, Sigrun said she'd punch him in the nose- okay, physical- and for xanth to carry on About RL low-blow assumptions was purely distasteful.

Now of course- you being the crap leader that you are, will once again turn a blind eye on your member as they can do no wrong.

However- if we went back in time, would we have hit SRA again? Absolutely.

Actually my complaint was heard towards Xanth and his personal squeeze on Sigrun.

Oh, when you said "Now we are hitting sra and you need kashmir and SPTR ghosts to help you" it was along the lines of similar complaints I've received from your coalition partners. Perhaps I misread that.

Sure, Sigrun said she'd punch him in the nose- okay, physical- and for xanth to carry on About RL low-blow assumptions was purely distasteful.

As GOW said, no one came out of that smelling like a rose.  Body parts and their size were mentioned by both sides, invective was hurled -- not my favorite type of IRC interaction, but either one of them could have left at any time and chose to stay (or, in one case, query on top of it).  Bottom line -- when you come into a channel trolling, expect to be trolled.  Two adults involved, no one will have PTSD over it.

Now of course- you being the crap leader that you are, will once again turn a blind eye on your member as they can do no wrong.

Hey, there's some personal invective right there.  I'll ignore it, and look at the second part of the sentence:  is there some huge litany of me turning a blind eye on my members as if they can do no wrong?  There must be a list, since you said "once again".  You can share it with me in a PM or something.

However- if we went back in time, would we have hit SRA again? Absolutely.

Well, there you go. You may not sound happy, but  all we can hope for is to end up in situations where the consequences of our actions are their own reward. Sounds like your choices are completely validated in your mind, which is essential for happiness.

Edited by Walshington

I'm still winning all of my wars. My bomber pilots miss the overflights of your place though walsh, After Pulishers visits of course! :awesome:b they really should call him PuniSher.

Edited by Kingneptune

I'd be mad too if my nation looked like this.

If this war continues much longer, we'll probably see a lot of SRA nations looking like that. Walsh says its my ego keeping this war going, when really its his. When he wants to be diplomatic we can talk, when he wants to keep SRA to the grinder in hopes of Mi taking high losses as he does it, your alliance will continue to feel the consequence. Edited by Methrage

I'm still winning all of my wars. My bomber pilots miss the overflights of your place though walsh, After Pulishers visits of course! :awesome:b they really should call him PuniSher.

I thought the same thing about Punisher lol!  

We'll never know what might have been between us -- pretty one-sided as you were too smart to nuke.  Same with President Hardin. The damage disparities were a function of game mechanics, nothing more.

I never had a chance against Punisher because it was a massive downdeclare AND I couldn't nuke.  He did clear the way for you guys to inflict as much damage as possible.

If this war continues much longer, we'll probably see a lot of SRA nations looking like that. Walsh says its my ego keeping this war going, when really its his. When he wants to be diplomatic we can talk, when he wants to keep SRA to the grinder in hopes of Mi taking high losses as he does it, your alliance will continue to feel the consequence.

i-d-like-to-help-you-but-i-just-can-t-fi

Edit:  I figured this propaganda thread needed some pictures.

Edited by smurthwaite

If this war continues much longer, we'll probably see a lot of SRA nations looking like that. Walsh says its my ego keeping this war going, when really its his. When he wants to be diplomatic we can talk, when he wants to keep SRA to the grinder in hopes of Mi taking high losses as he does it, your alliance will continue to feel the consequence.

Methrage: you really should use the quote button, since what you SAY people are saying and what they really said are so often so different.

I said your ego drug Monsters, Inc. into this war.  Which directly led to them getting attacked by Kashmir.  Which has aided considerably in Hitchock's nations looking like they do.

When I want to be diplomatic, you won't know, because I find your diplomatic style to be on par with your quoting style.

But it sounds like diplomacy would be wasted -- you feel like you are winning, so no need to come to the table.  Hitchcock is happy to be fighting, and welcomes the consequences of your actions.  I don't see the need where I am sitting, either, and Sir William has yet to mention peace talks to me, so he must be happy.

Happiest, War, Ever!

Monsters Inc came in to defend an ally against unprovoked aggression, so anyone hitting them now are doing so for the wrong reasons. Your attacks against their ally brought them in.

Which, again, is your ego.

Monsters Inc came in to defend an ally against unprovoked aggression, so anyone hitting them now are doing so for the wrong reasons. Your attacks against their ally brought them in.

It is really like listening to a broken record.

20140211-232758.jpg?w=714

Oh.  Wait.  I'm sure your story will change with the next 375 tellings.

It is really like listening to a broken record.

20140211-232758.jpg?w=714

Oh.  Wait.  I'm sure your story will change with the next 375 tellings.

The truth doesn't change no matter how many times its told, so I'm sure it will be the same.

I thought the same thing about Punisher lol!  

We'll never know what might have been between us -- pretty one-sided as you were too smart to nuke.  Same with President Hardin. The damage disparities were a function of game mechanics, nothing more.

I never had a chance against Punisher because it was a massive downdeclare AND I couldn't nuke.  He did clear the way for you guys to inflict as much damage as possible.

I'm in the Pulsiher grinder at the moment. It's a shame because although he's good at pushing the right buttons in the right order and is partial to rebuying infra it's all for nothing for him. There's a lot of nations in range that can take turns grinding him down, sure he "wins" individual wars but in the end, because of numbers, he can only lose. 4  more Punisher nukes for me before it's over and then I can get into some MI nations hopefully :D