Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did Jack say it was hard to pull off? Hell, he's not even the one who's been going on about it.

If you guys want to argue with Solarchos, be my guest. He is up to 12 OWF posts now though, so good luck.

Did I ever say it was?

Oh, I thought by mocking lowsten's post he was, y'know, trying to say that perhaps lowsten was being ridiculous.

I'll apologize for the likely amateurish nature of my effort but since none of the stats guys are actually doing any stats and this thread should be good for something besides stale jokes, here are current destruction stats as of post time for CA vs. SRA.

Kerjäla vs Walshington:

138.36 Strength Lost 5,115.19 Strength Lost

Raison vs Kerjäla:

1,353.37 Strength Lost 1,851.93 Strength Lost

Raison vs Confederatio Aesir:

2,058.52 Strength Lost 487.25 Strength Lost

Normanlandia vs Liberty City:

88.83 Strength Lost 355.78 Strength Lost

Liberty City vs Four Percent:

0.00 Strength Lost 83.01 Strength Lost

138.36+1851.93+487.25+355.78+0
Damage done by SRA to CA:  2,833.32

5115.19+1353.37+2058.52+88.83+83.01
Damage done by CA to SRA   8,698.92

UPDATE:

MMyy0jN.png

Edited by Walshington

Of course, the usual asterisks apply:  King Neptune isn't nuking me, I'm not nuking PuliSher;  Kashmir involvement not included, etc.  But holistically, it shows we are all pushing the same buttons.

EDIT:  I really miss RI5

Edited by Walshington

Of course, the usual asterisks apply:  King Neptune isn't nuking me, I'm not nuking PuliSher;  Kashmir involvement not included, etc.  But holistically, it shows we are all pushing the same buttons.

EDIT:  I really miss RI5

Wait, is RI5 dead??

Well, I don't see them tracking anything...

I get the feeling that no one wants to open another door for certain people to post W(s)oT about liberation senate movements and perma wars.

Yes... but it was all manual, so when I get around to it.  

I look forward to seeing an update and how my wars will of effected the damage ratios by then. Also this war has now pushed me past 12 million casualties, so drinks on me tonight.

o/ Casualties

There is no greater glory than death on the battlefield for the fearless warriors of the Libertarian Empire.

I look forward to seeing an update and how my wars will of effected the damage ratios by then. Also this war has now pushed me past 12 million casualties, so drinks on me tonight.

o/ Casualties

There is no greater glory than death on the battlefield for the fearless warriors of the Libertarian Empire.

Your wars will definitely sway those ratios in your favor in the short term. I'm interested to see what the long term brings.

o/ Casualties

Your wars will definitely sway those ratios in your favor in the short term. I'm interested to see what the long term brings.