A Place For Every Alliance, And Every Alliance In Its Place

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so my query window stops flashing.
9dd2d418f0c0952fe9f01b2208f0afaf.gif

Apparently people were fooled.

Regardless, I'm sure that especially the signatories know the implications of tying that much NS together with the current state of how few alliances and active nations we have would be. Despite the ties that already exist between these alliances, formalizing it into a bloc would basically kill the last couple of years we have left by trivializing everything.

roast_bieber_mashup_sexyjeff_01.jpg?widt

And don't even get me started on NSO. Something has to be said for papa Ivan's neglect as a child that never allowed you to grow as tall as your older brothers. You guys aren't even Luigi, you're Wario who just came out not being able to speak full sentences or run without it looking like an off tempo gallop.

It's adorable that someone with such significance and competence such as yourself would even mention us. We are incredibly honored that our name even flashed across that brain of yours. We can truly disband now as we've achieved all of our goals.

It's adorable that someone with such significance and competence such as yourself would even mention us. We are incredibly honored that our name even flashed across that brain of yours. We can truly disband now as we've achieved all of our goals.

Hey man, everyone knows that the roasted gets to fire back at the end, that's how a roast works. Though, I'm not sure what belittling RV's tantrum says about my competence. It's been quite a long time since we've crossed paths, I think you find things are a bit different now that we aren't peons trying to figure out where the fuck we fit within RoK's 28 person cluster@%#! of a gov.

As for you fine fellows in AZTEC, do you plan on ever bloodying your own hands, or are you content to moan that others aren't fighting your war hard enough while you sit off to the side?

No, Yes, respectively.

e5dUMpW.png

Hey man, everyone knows that the roasted gets to fire back at the end, that's how a roast works. Though, I'm not sure what belittling RV's tantrum says about my competence. It's been quite a long time since we've crossed paths, I think you find things are a bit different now that we aren't peons trying to figure out where the $%&@ we fit within RoK's 28 person cluster@%#! of a gov.

Tantrum? Really? You're overestimating how much I care about your rubbish alliances. I barely pay attention to the affairs of Bob these days, but despite my indifference pride prevents me from giving you schmucks even a curt nod of acknowledgement. Aye, you think you may matter, or that you may have accomplished something. You're deluding yourselves. The only reason you matter in the slightest is that your natural betters have stopped caring about this world, leaving you never-beens to your business. Enjoy being kings of the dunghill.

Tantrum? Really? You're overestimating how much I care about your rubbish alliances. I barely pay attention to the affairs of Bob these days, but despite my indifference pride prevents me from giving you schmucks even a curt nod of acknowledgement. Aye, you think you may matter, or that you may have accomplished something. You're deluding yourselves. The only reason you matter in the slightest is that your natural betters have stopped caring about this world, leaving you never-beens to your business. Enjoy being kings of the dunghill.

I agree that the lack of true Hawaiian blood stock has diminished those that remain. 

The comics are back in full force.

It is not just the comics.  IRON should watch it's back, if you know what I mean.

PDWp14q.png

It is not just the comics.  IRON should watch it's back, if you know what I mean.

PDWp14q.png

We're not going to backstab all of them.

Just one.

Looking at you hart.

(In that final panel is Letum smoking a pipe?)

So much protesting.

Would you impinge on our right to demonstrate and protest? Limit our free speech?

Such hideous oppression is the sole property of the Order, and I must demand that you cease and desist this usurpation of our rights.