A Place For Every Alliance, And Every Alliance In Its Place

al-raqs quddam alumi majhudan la yura amal-u

"dancing in front of the blind is an effort goes unseen"

At least spoiler the translation if you're gonna not use English ...... The God's demand it.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And Paul saw how futile were any efforts of his to change any smallest bit of this. He had thought to oppose the jihad within himself, but the jihad would be. His legions would rage out from Arrakis even without him. They needed only the legend he had already become."

Interesting choice of theme.

I'm happy to once more have my opinion of the NPO reinforced. You lot should have disbanded after Karma. Aye, you had a nice run at the top, but you've only lived to lick the behinds of others since then.

As for you fine fellows in AZTEC, do you plan on ever bloodying your own hands, or are you content to moan that others aren't fighting your war hard enough while you sit off to the side?

VE, you're still pathetic. I have no idea why no one hasn't put you out of your misery. What exactly do you ever bring to the table? Hell, you always lose your stomach when things ain't highly in your favor. Umbrella ain't different. It's no wonder you two get along so splendidly.

IRON. Ha ha. I do have to hand it to you though. There ain't many jokes from 2006 that have stayed as fresh as y'all.

DBDC, at least you fight your own battles. I can respect that much.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Just so my query window stops flashing...

This is probably more related to the fact that talking to.... Scourge really is nothing special.

I'm happy to once more have my opinion of the NPO reinforced. You lot should have disbanded after Karma. Aye, you had a nice run at the top, but you've only lived to lick the behinds of others since then.

As for you fine fellows in AZTEC, do you plan on ever bloodying your own hands, or are you content to moan that others aren't fighting your war hard enough while you sit off to the side?

VE, you're still pathetic. I have no idea why no one hasn't put you out of your misery. What exactly do you ever bring to the table? Hell, you always lose your stomach when things ain't highly in your favor. Umbrella ain't different. It's no wonder you two get along so splendidly.

IRON. Ha ha. I do have to hand it to you though. There ain't many jokes from 2006 that have stayed as fresh as y'all.

DBDC, at least you fight your own battles. I can respect that much.

roast_bieber_mashup_sexyjeff_01.jpg?widt

And don't even get me started on NSO. Something has to be said for papa Ivan's neglect as a child that never allowed you to grow as tall as your older brothers. You guys aren't even Luigi, you're Wario who just came out not being able to speak full sentences or run without it looking like an off tempo gallop.