Unpacking the baggage: Power and privilege on Planet Bob

Shokkou

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say DBDC and NPO is colluding with eatch other to become the sole superpowers. After DBDC + Their satalites  knock down World Task Force(WTF) they are gunning for you Green Protection Angeny(GPA). Then every thing is fair game I guess.

Did not know that NPO + their satalights are in force this time of year.

Edited by Daniel P

I really don't understand this thread.  Pacifica is by no means the world dictator.  Last war they led, they tried to shield their allies on the other side of the coalition they led, and they got rolled next war for doing it.

Pacifica operates within the same rules as all major alliances, and is bound by the same norms of behavior as everyone else.  

I say DBDC and NPO is colluding with eatch other to become the sole superpowers. After DBDC + Their satalites  knock down World Task Force(WTF) they are gunning for you Green Protection Angeny(GPA). Then every thing is fair game I guess.

Looks like bad propaganda is at work here.

Of course. Everyone should have to prove themselves. You ARE talking to a member of an alliance that IS a MERITOCRACY.

!@#$%^&*. I've progressed just fine. Other nations even younger and less experienced than me, I have personally watched progress beyond myself. This is utter BS.

This sounds like an internal problem in your own alliance. That's not Bobs problem.

Spare me. I spoke countless words and applied countless effort on behalf of Buckaroo13. In the end, he himself led to his own demise. His unwillingness to accept his own egotism killed him. Despite my most sincere efforts to defend him from literally all of Bob, he brought about his own fate. Some people cannot be helped, and some people do not even deserve such help.

Then take action and quit crying?

Again, sounds like an internal issue. Not anyone elses fault if your alliance doesn't find you worthy.

If you want to rebel against NPO, then sure... Go ahead and literally repeat what Buckaroo13 did.... Ended well for him... In the end, Bob doesn't care about pre-Karma crap anymore. Times change, and so does the world. Pacifica itself lives by this idea. The idea of an ever changing world.

I'm trying to be sincere here now. Without all the insults and laughing. Try to do the same and lets take a step back:

You've taken some of my statements out of context. Your interpretation was far too myopic. I was speaking of progress in the sense of the greater movement, not of my nation individually.

Exactly. I don't understand how people don't see this. Their bloodthirsty nature will come out again and it will be the Woodstock Massacre all over.

I really don't understand this thread.  Pacifica is by no means the world dictator.  Last war they led, they tried to shield their allies on the other side of the coalition they led, and they got rolled next war for doing it.

Pacifica operates within the same rules as all major alliances, and is bound by the same norms of behavior as everyone else.  

There are plenty of examples of how they are not bound by the same norms of behavior as everyone else. Just look at how these little monkeys start flinging their feces the moment someone tries to brooch a subject they consider unacceptable.

Why is your title Midget Napoleon?

It's part of my culture.

*All transmissions from Shokkou have been jammed and replaced with 'Munsters' reruns in Dragonisia to alleviate Maelstrom's headache.*

The privileged returns to their ivory tower to shield themselves in comfort from the ugly truth of their bigotry. What a shock. It seems I was right about you.

Edited by Shokkou

DBDC bought NPO, we each received $10mill RL.  DBDC is just Bill Gates' multis.

Edited by Boston

First I laughed... cuz I thought someone gravedug a threas from 08 or around those times.

Then I laughed, when I checked the date...

Then I laughed when I read the post again...

Then I realized this is sort of sad. I mean... You could just hop on the Tardis and go live in the past if that is what you want. But beside an inherent attempt to see monsters in the dark and ghosts in the moonlight, I conclude this thread is a good attempt at a bad joke... You need to try that but using recent history... You know, Post Karma and stuff.

I should just go back to not read this thread...

Edited by Elegarth

First I laughed... cuz I thought someone gravedug a threas from 08 or around those times.

Then I laughed, when I checked the date...

Then I laughed when I read the post again...

Then I realized this is sort of sad. I mean... You could just hop on the Tardis and go live in the past if that is what you want. But beside an inherent attempt to see monsters in the dark and ghosts in the moonlight, I conclude this thread is a good attempt at a bad joke... You need to try that but using recent history... You know, Post Karma and stuff.

I should just go back to not read this thread...

Stop your lies you dirty colourist, we all heard about your 'Pacifican Ray Guns'. Pacifica are everywhere, controlling our alliances, manipulating wars, will none end this? Will none think of the Neutrals? 

Stop your lies you dirty colourist, we all heard about your 'Pacifican Ray Guns'. Pacifica are everywhere, controlling our alliances, manipulating wars, will none end this? Will none think of the Neutrals?

Photographic evidence!

RHPS-Caps-the-rocky-horror-picture-show-

You've taken some of my statements out of context. Your interpretation was far too myopic. I was speaking of progress in the sense of the greater movement, not of my nation individually.

Why bother even replying if you're not going to address my point?

Why bother even replying if you're not going to address my point?

Because your point was fundamentally flawed, which is what I addressed. If you really wanted to prove me wrong, you could have simply not responded to me in the first place. As it stands however, your desperate grasping at straws is greater evidence of your status as a Pacifican sockpuppet - and by extension the modern relevance of my words - than any historical data I could have provided.

I'm surprised Tywin hasn't mounted a staunch defence of viewing the world through the lens of class analysis rather than the op's flawed privilege theory, rooted as it is in liberal identity politics. Remember kids, a liberal is someone who wants everything to be nice but lacks the structural and historical knowledge to understand why it isn't.